Finding Nemo/Finding Dory Hum...

By MalloryMynatt

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS SO PLEASE DONT ASK Basically shorts written about the characters from Finding Nemo/ Find... More

Before you read
(Not A Short) Shipped Characters Moments in FN/FD
Winter Wonderland (idk what to call this XD)
Drowning Distress (ugh such a bad title ;-;)
Fathers Day (CW: Domestic @bus3)
((NOT A SHORT)) The Character's Sexualitys
((NOT A SHORT)) The Character's Flaws and/or Disorders
The Date
⚡️Nightmares & Cuddles♥️
Thank You
((NOT A SHORT)) Home Visualization
Stay Who You Are
((NOT A SHORT)) Home Visualization 2
Mothers Day (Old Short From 2017)
((NOT A SHORT)) Home Visualization 3
Aquarium Field Trip
((NOT A SHORT)) UPDARE PART 2
((NOT A SHORT)) The Characters' Birthdays
The Lab (Tank) Gang
Tension and Forgiveness (idk what to call this garbage)
Amnesia
Exciting News
Gileach Valentines Day Short
Peach's Brother (TW: Attempted Suicide)
Greif
Double Birthdays
No one's gonna take you away from me (TW: ATTEMPTED SUICIDE)
Regret
🍁Thanksgiving Proposal🍁
Late Night Baking (Christmas Short 2019 1/5)
Power Outage (Christmas Short 2019 2/5)
Gift Hunting (Christmas Short 2019 3/5)
Hank's Past (Christmas Short 2019 4/5)
The Party (Christmas Short 2019 5/5)
((NOT A SHORT)) Christmas 2020 Special Announcement/Synopsis
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 1/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 2/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 3/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 4/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 5/5)

🎄🎁Christmas Special 2018🎁🎄

232 1 0
By MalloryMynatt

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you like this! If you don't celebrate Christmas then Happy Holidays! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then you don't have to read this. But if you still are interested then go ahead. This will not feature any of my OCs.

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Nemo woke up to a slight cold atmosphere looming around his bedroom. He got up from his bed and looked out his window. His eyes lit up when he saw little snowflakes falling to the ground that was covered in a blanket of snow. It was the first winter snow, and right on Christmas Eve too. Nemo dashed out of his room and into his father's bedroom to wake him up. "Dad! It's snowing! It's-" When Nemo entered the room, Marlin nor Dory were present. Nemo then bolted to the living room to find that Marlin and Dory have been putting up Christmas Decorations everywhere.

"Wow! The decorations look awesome!" "Thank you, Tito!" Dory replied, climbing down a ladder. "Nemo." Marlin and Nemo corrected. "Have you put up the star yet?" Nemo asked. "Nope, I was waiting for you to do it." Marlin ruffled his son's hair before he grabs the star from the dinning room counter, hands it to Nemo, and carries him on his shoulders so he can place the star on top of the tree. Nemo leans in towards the top of the tree and carefully placed the star on top.

Marlin sets him down and hands him an outlet that connected to all of the Christmas Tree's lights. "Well, let's see how she looks." Said Marlin as Nemo plugs the cord in. Hundreds of colorful bright lights surrounded the tree, with the star glowing the brightest at the top. "It's so beautiful." Dory comments in awe. "Yep it sure is." Marlin replies. "What is?" Dory asked, short term memory loss kicking in, making Marlin and Nemo laugh. "I think we got everything ready for the party." Marlin declares, Nemo looks over at his dad confused.

"What party?" "Oh, I forgot it was a surprise. I'm starting to catch Dory's memory loss. We're having a Christmas party today." Nemo has a big smile plastered on his face. "Really!?" "Yep." Marlin answered. "Yay! We're having a Christmas party! We're having a Christmas party!" "We are!? This is gonna be awesome! We're having a Christmas party!" Dory starting joining Nemo in the excitement, making Marlin chuckle. "Who's coming, Dad?" Nemo asked.

"Everyone." Said Marlin, listing off the people he's invited. "Crush and his son, Dory's Parents, Bob, Ted, Bill and their kids, Destiny, Bailey, Hank, Gill and the rest of The Lab Gang, The Cannibals, Nigel, Mr. Ray, Fluke & Rudder..." "I can't wait! When will they get here?" "Right about-" The doorbell suddenly rings. "-now." Marlin went to open the door. It was Crush and his son Squirt. "Squirt!" Nemo ran up to his best friend and they did their hand shake. "Fist!" They fist bump. "Noggin!" They bump heads.

"Duuuuude!" "Fuzzy-man! Little blue! It's been a while!" Crush gave Marlin and Dory a hug. "It's good to see you too, Brush!" "It's still Crush lil' blue." Crush corrected. "So, how are you and your little one doing?" He asked Marlin. "Pretty well. I'm starting to trust him more." Marlin informed. "Good to see you're following my advice." Crush replies, putting an arm around him. "Yep." Marlin nods.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Meanwhile, The Lab Gang were walking to Marlin and Nemo's home. Peach was shivering, sneezing, yawning and sniffling like there was no tomorrow. She had gotten herself sick because of overworking again. Gill insisted that she'd stay home but Peach, being as stubborn as she is, still wanted to go and see Sharkbait, sick or not. The rest of the Tank Gang were behind Peach and Gill, watching. "Boy, Peach really let herself go. Hasn't she, Flo?" Deb asked her reflection in her mirror. "Well, she does work hard and is determined to get the job done." Gurgle informed.

"True, I just wish she wouldn't do this to herself and overwork like crazy. It's not healthy." Bloat added. "Maybe Gill'll know how to convince her to stop." Bubbles assumes. "Croyez-moi, il a essayé et Peach est encore trop obstiné pour coopérer." Jacques debunked Bubbles' theory in French. "Wish Peach was back here so she can translate you for us." Said Bloat. Back at the front, Peach sneezed for what felt like the hundredth time. Gill couldn't see her sick like this anymore so he took off his jacket and draped it over her shoulders.

"G-Gill. What are you d-doing? You're g-gonna get sick too." "It's better than seeing you like this. I'd rather suffer with you." Peach blushes and puts on Gill's jacket. "Thank you." Once they got to Marlin and Nemo's house, they knocked on the door. An excited Nemo answers the door. "Gill!" He immediately hugged him, Gill chuckling at his enthusiasm. "Heya,  Sharkbait." He greeted, ruffling his hair. Once Nemo let go, he noticed how Peach looked. "What's wrong with Peach?" He asked.

"I-I just caught a cold yesterday. I'll be fine, sweetie." Peach assured before coughing. "Alright, if you say so." Said Nemo, letting the seven in. "Hey, Gill." Marlin approached him, shaking his hand. "Nice to see you again, Marlin." "Same can be said for you. Nemo was really excited to find out you were coming." "Really?" Gill grinned. "Yeah, he couldn't stop talking about you and how awesome you are." Marlin gave a sad smile to him. Gill notices this and sets a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'm not trying to take your place. I know your son looks up to you more than anyone. And for good reason, you went halfway across the world to rescue him. That's some dedication right there." "Thank you, Gill." Said Marlin, having a more warmer smile. "So, When was the last time you've celebrated Christmas?" "Well, the gang and I lost a good portion of our lives after being placed in that horrid laboratory. I assume six to seven years." Replied Gill. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

"It's alright. Heck if it wasn't for your son, we would've been in there longer." The two then looked over at Nemo, who was talking with Squirt and Dory. Marlin chuckled. "I guess that's true."

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

"Do you think she'll like it?" Asked Jenny, referring to a gift box she was carrying that had a Christmas present for her daughter Dory. "She'll love it, honey. I'm sure of it." Assured Charlie. Jenny and Charlie pitched in to get her daughter a Christmas present. The three haven't celebrated Christmas since Dory was separated from them. The gift they got for Dory was a blue shell necklace. The two knock on the door and Dory answers it, her eyes lighting up once she saw her parents. "Mom! Dad!"

She proceeded to hug them both. "Hi Jenny, Hi Charlie!" Nemo greeted them. "Sweetheart, you don't have to call us by our names." Said Jenny, kneeling to Nemo's level. "Yeah, just call us grandma Jenny and grandpa Charlie. You might need to later in life." Charlie added before winking at Marlin, making him a blushing mess. "G-Good to see you too, Charlie." Marlin simply responds, trying to hide his blush but failing. "And I you, son." Charlie teased. "Please stop."

Marlin pleaded, making Gill chuckle. "Ah, you must be the one that kept Nemo safe while he was in captivity." Said Jenny. "Mhm. Name's Gill." He shook Jenny's hand. "It's nice to meet you, and I bet Marlin's thanked you for you taking care of Nemo." "Oh he has. He probably has more times than I can count." Gill joked, Marlin playfully rolling his eyes.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Destiny bumps into a trash can. "Ow." "I told you we should've drove to Marlin's." Said Bailey. "No way, I'll never be able to get around unless I practice, and walking is a good opportunity for it." Destiny insisted before tripping over a branch on the ground. Bailey quickly grabs her before she hit the concrete sidewalk. "Look, come here." He held Destiny's hand. "Just don't let go, and I'll move you when you're about to hit something." "Are you sure?" She asked. "I promised you that I'd be your eyes and I'm not about to break the promise."

Bailey suddenly notices that Destiny was about to run into someone walking their dog so he quickly pulls her closer to him. "Whoa!" "See? What I tell you?" Destiny blushed by how close she was to Bailey. Marlin notices the two approaching the house and walks over to them. "Hey Bailey, Destiny." He greeted. He then noticed the two being so close together. "Um, am I interrupting something?" The two pulled away.

"Nope." Destiny quickly answered, hiding her blush. "Yep, Nothing at all." Bailey added. "Okay then... You need help getting inside, Destiny?" "Yes actually, I'd greatly appreciate that." Marlin took her free hand and guided her across the driveway to the entrance of the house. "Thanks, Marlin." Destiny said before letting go of him and Bailey's hands. "No problem."

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Hank was walking alone to Marlin's, hands in his pockets and a long plaid red scarf covering his nose and mouth. 'I can't believe I gave into Dory's pleas about coming to this party.' he thought annoyed. Hank never really celebrated Christmas because he never really had much of a family to celebrate it with. Which he was used to over the years because he never was that jolly to begin with and was never really into celebrations. But, Dory was like a sister to him and as much as he didn't want to go, he didn't want to upset Dory, especially around Marlin because he HATES whenever someone makes her upset.

Hank groaned and continued walking. 'I got to give the guy some credit though. He does a good job taking care of her.' All in all, he was glad his sister had someone like Marlin looking after her. It even gives her someone else to bother instead of him some of the time, which was a relief. But they both seem to be happy and that's okay with him. He brought a bottle of alcohol with him because he knew he was gonna need it. (A/N: DON'T DRINK PLEASE) He knocked on Marlin's door and Dory answered it.

"Frank!" She gave him a big hug, making him jump in surprise. "Um, it's Hank, and hey sis." Marlin stood next to Dory and noticed the alcohol Hank brought with him. "Hank, why do you have that?" He asked. "What? I thought I'd need it to get through this party." "One, no, and two, there are people underaged here. This isn't a college party. So would you please be so kind as to get rid of the drink?" Marlin calmly scolded. Hank sighed and threw the bottle in the recycling bin outside, then entered the house.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Everyone gathered in the living room. "Alright, may I please have your attention?" Everyone faced Marlin. "Everyone is here, correct?" Everyone gave approving nods or yeses. "Good. Everyone have their secret Santa gift?" Everyone held out their gifts except for Nemo who looked confused. "Secret Santa?" "It's a Christmas activity where friends buy someone randomly chosen a Christmas gift without anyone knowing who you got a gift for until you pass out the gifts." Mr. Ray explained.

"That sounds awesome! Can I join dad?" "Do you have a gift, son?" Marlin asked. Nemo then remembered the gift he forgot to give Pearl the day before Christmas break. "As a matter of fact, I do!" He then ran up to his room and grabbed the gift that was in a pink bag with fluffy pink tissue paper inside covering the gift. "Okay, children are first to passing out gifts." Marlin announced as the five children sat in a circle in the middle of the room. Tad handed a brown gift box to Sheldon, nervously blushing.

"This is for you." Sheldon carefully unwrapped the gift and it was a brown and beige bow tie, perfect for his vest. "T-Thank you." He said before hugging Tad. "Oh, Tad! I got you something." Said Pearl, handing him a small gift box. It was a pair of purple earrings with a matching yellow and purple necklace. Tad squealed in excitement. "How did you know I wanted these!? Thank you so much, Pearl!" She giggled at his eagerness. "You're welcome." "Here's your gift, dude." Squirt handed Nemo his gift.

It was a orange hoodie with white stripes. "Thank you, dude!" The two fist bumped. "Squirt, I got you a gift." Sheldon handed him a large gift bag. Inside was a boogie board. "Awesome! I'm so gonna use this when I head back out on the waves, thank you dude." "No problem, dude." Last was Nemo's gift to Pearl. "Here, Pearl. I was going to give this to you before winter break, but I lost track of time." Pearl blushed, opening his gift. It was a pink pearl necklace with a heart in the middle.

"Oh, Nemo! That's so sweet of you. Thank you so much." She hugged him. Nemo was frozen at first but hugged her back a moment later, then helped her put on the necklace.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

As Marlin was about to speak, Bailey interrupted. "Hey, Marlin. Would you mind if I announce for the rest of Secret Santa? I just really like to be the announcer, you know?" Marlin chuckled and nodded. "Now, female adults are next." Bailey announced. Dory, Jenny, Destiny, Peach, and Deb sat in a circle. First it was Destiny's gift to Jenny. "Here you go, Mrs. Tang." She handed her the gift "Call me Jenny, sweetheart. And thank you." It was a purple flower crown with a purple shell in the center.

"Oh, it's beautiful, Destiny. Thank you." "You're welcome, Mrs- I mean Jenny." Next it was Jenny's gift to Dory. "Here you go, cupcake." Dory took out the blue shelled necklace that was inside the small gift box. "Thank you, mom! I love it!" She thanked before hugging Jenny. "Here, Dest." Peach handed Destiny her gift. "You might want to wait until a week or so to actually wear them because of my sickness." Destiny nodded before opening the gift to see a glasses box.

She opened it and a nice pair of blue spotted glasses were inside. She tried them on and her vision was a lot more clearer. "Wow! These work great! I can see a lot better with these. Thanks, Peach." "Oh oh! My turn! Open my gift, Peach!" Deb excitedly handed Peach her gift. It was a pink notebook with a pink pen that had a star on the top. "I thought it would be a good replacement from that old clipboard." Peach chuckled. "Thank you, Deb." Jenny tapped Dory's shoulder. "Don't you have something to give to Deb?" She whispered.

"Oh, right! I almost forgot. Here you go, Deb." Dory gave Deb a fancy blue mirror in the shape of a heart with a cursive F engraved in it. "It's gorgeous, Flo totally loves it! Thanks, Dory." "You're welcome, Adele." "Deb, Dory." Deb corrected. "Right."

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

"Alright, it's our turn now." Bailey announced to the men in the room. "But before the men start passing out gifts, some of us with partners pitched in and got our special ones a gift too." Some of the men nodded and held out gifts for their partners. Even Gurgle had a gift for his crush, Deb. "How this will work is that each couple will stand under the mistletoe, give the gift, then kiss underneath the mistletoe." Bailey explained. Marlin tapped on Bailey's shoulder. "That wasn't part of the couples part of passing out gifts. I didn't plan for them to stand under the mistletoe." He whispered.

"I know, I came up with the idea on the spot." Bailey replied. "Why!?" Marlin whisper-yelled. "Because we all want to see you and Dory be adorable beans." He grinned at him. Marlin blushed and face palmed, annoyed. "Ugh. You owe me." "Will do." Bailey then turned back to everyone else. "Fluke is up first to present his gift to Rudder!" The two stood under the mistletoe. Fluke handed Rudder a soft brown blanket. "I felt like we never really had anything comfy to snuggle in."

Fluke blushes, rubbing the back of his neck. Rudder pecked him on the lips before thanking him. Everyone aw'd the two's adorable gay moment.

"Jenny and Charlie, you're up next." Charlie gave Jenny a blue and black shelled bracelet. "It's lovely, Charlie." Jenny thanked him and kissed his cheek. "Next up is Gurgle and Deb." "W-What?" Deb stuttered. "You got i-it all wrong! We're not dating." She blushed. "Yes, I'm aware but I think Gurgle still wants to tell you something." Replied Bailey. Deb stepped under the mistletoe, facing Gurgle. He handed her a bouquet of blue and white flowers.

"Deb, I-I've sort of always has a crush on you. Since we first met back in the lab. Yes you could be a bit too perky at times but you're much more sane then most of the others." Gurgle turned to the rest of the Lab Gang. "No offense." "Bubbles?" Bubbles chirped. Gurgle chuckled before turning back to Deb. "I love you, Deb. I-I really do." "You do?" She softly asked. Gurgle shyly nodded, expecting a rejection but instead he got the complete opposite. Deb smacked her lips against his and gave him a hug.

"I love you so much!" "Heh, I love you too, but maybe not so close next time, germs." Deb quickly let go and Gurgle reaches for his hand sanitizer. "Oh, right. Sorry." "That's alright."

"I guess I'm next." Bailey told himself. "Destiny?" Destiny turns to him and he signals her under the mistletoe, making her blush. "Here." Bailey took out a blue and white sweater with a matching scarf for her and put them on her. "T-Thank you, Bailey. They're so soft." Destiny smiled a bit as she petted the wool on her scarf. Bailey chuckled and kissed her forehead. "God, you're adorable." Destiny grinned, playfully shoving Bailey, making him laugh.

"Okay okay. Gill, Peach. You two are next." Destiny and Bailey moved away from the mistletoe so Gill and Peach could stand under it. For Gill's gift, he needed Deb's help. "Deb, would you come here?" "Oh right! On it!" Deb rushed over. "Now close your eyes." He ordered Peach. "Why?" She asked. "Trust me." Still confused, she closed her eyes. She felt her hair being messed with. She wanted to open her eyes but she couldn't. "Alright, open them." Peach opened her eyes to see herself reflected in Deb's mirror with a pink starfish hair vine, going along the right side of her hair. "Wow."

"It honestly looks stunning on you." Gill commented. Peach grinned and nodded. "Y-Yeah, I guess so. Thank you, Gill." "You're welcome." Gill started to have a doubtful look which made Peach worry. "What is it?" "It's just that, I wish I could be able to do better for you." "What do you mean?" She asked. Gill sighed before responding

"It's that no matter how hard I've tried to convince you to stop overworking yourself, or convincing you to take a break, it never seems to work. And, I don't feel like I've been that good to you. I wanna take care of you but I feel like some of this is my fault because none of my efforts have worked. I'm really sorry for that." Peach set a hand on Gill's right cheek and traced her finger over his scar. "Gill, that's not true at all. It's my fault that this happens to me. I choose to overwork myself like this. You were just trying to keep me healthy and be supportive and I greatly appreciate it. It's my fault for me not always listening to you."

Peach held out her pinky finger. "I can't promise that I can fully stop overworking overnight. But I can promise to try and control it, and often take some breathers so I don't become sick or stressed." Gill softly grinned and locked his pinky finger with her's. "Then its a deal." The two kissed and everyone aww'd. They blushed, forgetting that they weren't alone.

"Now for the couple everyone has been waiting for, Marlin and Dory! Or should we call them DORLIN!" "No! No let's not." Marlin dejected at Bailey. "Aw, come on. I worked hard on that nickname." The two stepped under the mistletoe. 'Come on, Marlin. You can do this. You did this once before, you can do it again.' "My gift isn't a physical object. It's actually a song." Marlin announced. "Huh?" Everyone chirped confused. Marlin went over to the back of the couch and took out an acoustic guitar that looked like it hadn't been touched in years.

"Marlin, you can play?" Gill asked. "Well, sorta. I haven't played or even touched this guitar in ten years. So my skills might be rusty. I-I hope you don't mind." Marlin slowly inhaled and exhaled before strumming a soft tune. I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. He started to sing, everyone loudly cheering. I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. Marlin looked Dory in the eyes as he continued. I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know. Dory started to join along with him.

Both: Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas.

Marlin: Is... you!

Gill took out his own guitar and started playing it as well. Everyone started joining in the song.

Gill: I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need.

Peach: Don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree.

Destiny: I don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace.

Bailey: Santa Clause won't make me happy with a toy or Christmas day.

Charlie: I just want your for my own. More than you could ever know.

Jenny: Make my wish come true.

Gurgle: All I want for Christmas is you!

Deb: You, baby!

Squirt: I won't ask for much this Christmas.

Crush: I won't even wish for snow!

Sheldon: I'm just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe.

Tad: I won't make a list and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick.

Hank: *Monotone* Yeah, I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click.

Nemo: 'Cause I just want you here tonight. Holding onto me so tight.

Pearl: What more can one do?

Fluke: All I want for Christmas is you!

Rudder: You, baby!

Nigel: All the lights are shingling so brightly everywhere.

Mr. Ray: And the sound of children's laughter fills the air.

Bubbles: And everyone is singing.

Bloat: I hear those sleigh bells ringing.

Jacques: *In French* Père Noël ne m'apporterez pas celui dont j'ai vraiment besoin

Anchor & Chum: Won't you please bring my baby to me!

Bruce: Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas. This is all I'm asking for.

Dory: I just wanna see my baby standing right outside my door.

Marlin: 'Cause I just want your for my own.

Dory & Marlin: More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. Baby all I want for Christmas is you! All I want for Christmas is you, baby! All I want for Christmas is you, baby!

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Everyone roared in applause as Dory hugged Marlin as tight as she could. "Thank you, Mar! Though I don't remember exactly why." Marlin chuckled before connecting his lips with Dory's. The adults aw'd and the children exclaimed in playful disgust. Once Marlin let go, he turned to everyone else. "Thank you all for coming to celebrate this amazing holiday with us. You all have been great friends. And without you guys, I never would've found my son." Nemo ran over to his dad and hugged him.

"That's me!" Marlin chuckled, patting his son's head. "Or helping Dory find her parents." "Oh son, that's so sweet." Said Charlie. "Thanks for ruining the moment." Marlin mumbled. He grabbed a wine glass from the coffee table and held up it. "To the all of us together for the holiday season!" He announced. Everyone grabbed their own glasses and clanked them with Marlin's whilst chanting "To us!" in agreement.

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

A/N: OMG THIS TOOK FOREVER AND I'M FINALLY DONE YAY! THIS WAS SURPRISINGLY LONGER THAN I THOUGHT! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!

Love: Rxin3💜☔️

Total words: 4125 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
30.4K 575 36
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
95.9K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
24.5K 581 83
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...