Maid In Royalty

By mishasjjd

"Aiden pick a girl this instant! Who will you marry?" Queen Alexandra exclaimed. "The maid over there," he s... More

♛ cast ♛
♛ 1 ♛
♛ 2 ♛
♛ 3 ♛
♛ 4 ♛
♛ 5 ♛
♛ 6 ♛
♛ 7 ♛
♛ 8 ♛
♛ 9 ♛
♛ 10 ♛
♛ 11 ♛
♛ 12 ♛
♛ 13 ♛
♛ 14 ♛
♛ 15 ♛
♛ 16 ♛
♛ 17 ♛
♛ 18 ♛
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!
♛ 19 ♛
♛ 20 ♛
♛ 21 ♛
♛ 22 ♛
♛ 23 ♛
♛ 24 ♛
♛ 25 ♛
♛ 26 ♛
♛ 27 ♛
♛ 28 ♛
♛ 29 ♛
♛ 30 ♛
♛ 31 ♛
♛ 32 ♛
♛ 33 ♛
♛ 34 ♛
♛ 35 ♛
♛ 36 ♛
♛ 37 ♛
♛ 38 ♛
♛ 39 ♛
♛ 40 ♛
♛ 41 ♛
♛ 42 ♛
♛ 43 ♛
♛ 44 ♛
♛ 45 ♛
♛ 46 ♛
♛ 47 ♛
♛ 49 ♛
♛ 50 ♛
♛ 51 ♛
♛ 52 ♛
♛ 53 ♛
♛ 54 ♛
♛ 55 ♛
♛ 56 ♛
♛ 57 ♛

♛ 48 ♛

20.6K 752 184
By mishasjjd

Iris' POV

"Ouch!"

"I'm sorry. It's not my fault you did this."

I look at Drew as he picks out the tiny shards from my hand and throws them away. My hand was bruised, but thankfully the bleeding had stopped.

"Do you-," I stop midway and close my eyes, "-do you think he'll come?" I open them and observe Drew using a tweezer to take out the glass.

"What are your thoughts?" he asks soaking a piece of cloth in cold water and putting on my hand. He removes it and starts applying cream to the affected areas.

"I don't know what to think," I murmur and look around in the tent. It was tranquil, and the sound of the wind made me feel peaceful. I wonder that whatever Aiden was thinking and wherever Elior was, I hope they do the right thing.

"Got news from Rayla!" Miles burst into the tent right when Drew was finishing dressing my hand with the bandage. I rise up and follow Miles and Drew outside with hope inside of me that Elior would be alright.

"What did she say? What's the message?" I urge looking over Miles' shoulder and on his tablet where the message was.

"Close by," Miles mutters confusedly, and that's when I look up, and my heart falls out of my chest.

Delilah struggles to walk as Rayla helps her. Her right foot is dragging and creating a trail on the soil. Fox is helping Kai, who has his eyes bandaged with blood covering it that the white was almost red. And behind them-

Elior.

Perfectly fine with a bow and arrow strapped behind him. When Kai is about to trip he runs like flash and holds him up. I smile as tears spring in my eyes. He doesn't notice me until he sees me, and then my hand, and then me again.

"Elior-"

He wanders past me giving me a weird look because of my face and the tears streaming down from it. He appeared distraught and almost lost as to why I was like this?

"Iris!"

Someone grabs my arm and drags me to the side, but my eyes stick on Elior as he helps Kai sit down on a piece of wooden log.

"Iris!"

I look at Fox, and he tries searching my eyes for something, but I couldn't help staring Elior. He kept asking Kai if he was alright while switching to Delilah and doing the exact same thing.

"What- what happened to him?" I yell shooting Fox the deadliest look I could possibly hold. He runs his hand through his hair. I was shaking at this point, and I felt a massive ball of tears developing in my throat ready to burst out again.

"He, um, he drank something at the bar. Something was mixed in it."

"What did he drink?!" I ask grabbing Fox's shoulder. The pain from my hand shoots through my entire body causing me to cringe in distress.

"Rayla believes it is Memorabilia."

"What?" I breathe out, and my hands fall to my side. I keep backing away and trip on my own guard tumbling to the ground. Fox runs to me and crouches down. I feel everyone looking at me including Elior's empty eyes. Those eyes that held so much pain and love and memories of everything that happened to him. To us.

I clutch onto Fox's chest and cry, almost running out of breath and choking on my own sobs. It felt like I was drowning, but everything seemed so clear. He was right there. But he wasn't.

"Is she okay?"

I look up and see Elior staring down at me. He looked at me like I was a whole new person. I push Fox back and hold onto Elior's hand standing up and using him as support. I look like a mess which was why Elior backed away almost making me fall. It felt like he had kicked me away from him.

"Elior! It's me! Iris, you remember me- we were in the palace!" I struggled to come up with memories to make him remember, but his mind was flushed. The more I sputtered random events, the more dumbfounded he looked. "Remember! PLEASE!" I took his hand and pulled him into a hug. I embraced him as tightly as I could, but he stood there. His warmth felt cold, and his arms straight.

"Please," he said and removed me from his body and took my hands in his hand and let them go. I stared down at them and then up at his eyes. "I don't know who you are."

"But-"

"We've never met before. If we had, I would remember."

My eyes flutter with tears, and then they land at his scar. The one I gave him. My first instinct was to lift up his shirt to which he just pushes me back, causing me to land in Rayla's arms. He looks angry and mad and confused. Why is he confused? I am right here.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He yells.

"E-Everything," I whisper.

He softens a bit and pats his shirt. "Look, I don't know who you are. And I don't care. I only came here to kill my father and move to another land."

"What?" I say and look at Fox and Rayla. What happened to him?

"He knows about everything Iris," Fox said coming closer and standing close to me. "Except you."

"I know that these scars were given by him. He's had it out for me since birth. He took away-"

"Elior?"

We all look to the side and see Alex, Zedd, and Mary Jane standing with wood blocks in their hands. Zedd drops the wood and runs to Elior who embraces him in a hug. I frown and clutch onto Rayla's hand. She notices and gives me a tight squeeze.

I watch as Alex sets the wood down and approaches Elior with a perplexed emotion. So many thoughts must be running through his head. He looks at me, and I look away.

"It's so good to see you-"

"You're Elior," Alex's voice interrupts Zedd's. He steps aside to let the two reconcile. I watch Elior's expression change to the one he had when he saw me.

My face falls, and I notice how Alex is about to cry as well.

It couldn't be that Elior forgot about him too-

"Elliot."

I look up in surprise as those words escape from Elior's mouth. As if he was meant to say them for years now. My surprise turns into anger, and I break free from Rayla's hand and walk toward the tent. I feel eyes on my back, but not his eyes.

He remembers everyone. Every single person. Including Alex, or Elliot, or whatever. The memory of his brother was the same pain like mine, so why did he forget only about me?

I push open the flaps of the tent and pace back and forth. There has to be a reason as to why I'm the only person. A way to bring his memories back and restore them.

"Iris-"

"What?!" I whip back and see Alex standing in the doorway with a smile that soon fades after he looks at my strange expression.

"I just wanted to say thank you."

I look down and try to pacify myself before collapsing into a big mess. I feel Alex sit down in front of me and then draw me into a hug. I hug him back and close my eyes. He has Aiden's scent which makes me nuzzle my face into his shoulder.

"I made a mistake," I whisper as the thought of Aiden passes my mind.

"Yeah. You did," he says and chuckles. "But everything has a reason."

I pull apart and look at him with desperate eyes. "What if he doesn't come?" I look near the tent door and sigh. "Just like him."

"It's Aiden we are talking about. I've known him for my whole life, even though I wasn't there for some parts. I know that he loves you even if it kills him. He was an asshole to you, I'll admit that, but because of you, he learned to love properly. He just needs a helping hand Iris," Alex says grasping onto my shoulders and giving me a pursed smile. "And right now, you need one too."

I gulp and nod.

That's all I could do. No words, no nothing. I was fragile and probably at the verge of losing my mind from all the trails of mistakes I left behind me for Aiden to pick up. Everything I did to him was a mistake. A big mistake just for someone who doesn't want to remember me.

"You should go out there. Talk to him," I tell quietly and lift his hands from my shoulders. Alex nods and exits the tent leaving me alone with my thoughts. I sniffle and sigh looking around how dirty the tent was. Blankets and pillows all an abundant mess.

I stand and go to the first bed to fix it. I pick up the blanket and fold it in half and then once again. I place it down and set the pillows and smoothen out the sheets. I smile at the thought of how I used to do this on a daily basis, every morning and night.

I go from one bed to another, cleaning it and letting out whatever of the maid abilities I still possessed into perfecting it.

I shift back and admire my work, but my shoulders drop instantly when I think of Aiden sitting on the bed, his back towards me. He was looking so weak, and it was all my fault. When he thought I wasn't present genuinely meant that he saw his visions of me as I of him.

I close my eyes and clutch onto my locket thinking of him and hoping he would show up and take me back and rip up the contract and love me for me. Marry me for me.

"Oh, my bad."

I open my eyes at the voice and look straight ahead with a blank almost dead expression. I turn around and see Elior standing.

"I was just about to leave," I said monotonously before leaving. He took my arm and stopped me. I glance up at him, and he just stares straight ahead.

"I did what I had to do. If we did something or had something just tell me now." He looked at me with those eyes. The eyes that once held love now held confusion.

I let go from his grasp and look out of the little opening of the tent. The three boys argued while the rest talked or helped eachother set up the fire. I saw Alex laughing along with Rayla. Kai watching his daughter with the one eye and Delilah writing something in her notebook and then back at her fractured foot. Then I notice Aiden, right in the middle of all of it. He's smiling. A pure, genuine smile.

I look at Elior and grin. "We never did anything. Or had something. Just acquaintances."

He looks down in doubt, but it washes away quickly. "If you say so. I'm going to take the rest of the night off."

I nod. "Goodnight, Elior."

He walks away to the prepared bed and sits down taking off his weapon and placing it under the bed. I look back at my friends and smile. I just needed one more to complete the picture.

Taking in a deep breath, I step out of the tent and join the others.

______________________________________________________

hello queens.

aiden stans i hope you are happy.

ALSO YOU GUYS we are on the road to a million reads!!!!

and thank you for 1.9 k followers ♥️

i love you guys so much and i read each and every comment so please leave those on whatever paragraph you like lool

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

comment. duh.

and i will see you in the next chapter

p.s. here's my instagram for my wattpad account: mishawrites

💕💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

179K 4.1K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
1.1M 31.8K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...
23.7K 101 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
993K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...