The Adventures Of Dark Gaia a...

By Delilah_Pretztail

This is another gift for Sunny_days560! More

Inform about this book!
Index
Word Count List!
Chapter One: Dark Gaia's Medical Disaster!
Chapter Two: The Unexpected and Twisted Reunion!
Chapter Three: Green Hill Zone Blues!
Chapter Four: Love Sick Dark Gaia!
Chapter Five: Dark Gaia's Missing Piece!
Chapter Six: Dark Gaia And The Case Of His Species Mystery!
Chapter Seven: Happy Anniversary Dark Gaia!
Chapter Eight: Who's Dark Gaia???
Chapter Nine: Dark Gaia vs Police!
Chapter Ten: Dark Gaia's Diet Issues!
Chapter Eleven: Dark Gaia The Finder Keeper Expert!
Chapter Twelve: Dark Gaia In Charge!
Chapter Thirteen: Dark Gaia And The Cursed Chaos Emerald!
Chapter Fourteen: Dark Gaia's Lucky Day!
Chapter Fifteen: Dark Gaia Goes To School!
Chapter Sixteen: Dark Gaia Gets Stuck In The No Zone!
Chapter Seventeen: Dark Gaia's Trust Issues Issues!
Chapter Eighteen: Dark Gaia's Scary Trip To The Dentist Office!
Chapter Nineteen: Dark Gaia Gets Stuck In The No Zone Again!
Chapter Twenty: The Night Of a Casino Winner!

Prologue: The Beginning Of Scrouge's And Dark Gaia's Friendship!

97 5 6
By Delilah_Pretztail

A purple creature that looks just like Light Gaia but with claws, dragon wings, and a dragon tail is currently falling from the sky while Scrouge is looking for someone. The creature lands on Scrouge's head.

Scrouge yelps and looks to see a purple creature that just bumped him on the head that SOMEHOW doesn't kill both Scrouge and the creature that's ontop of Scrouge's head.

Scrouge gets the creature off of his head and holds him.

Scrouge: Who the heck is this???

The creature moves around in his sleep. Scrouge goes to his "home" with the creature in his arms.

When they got home

The creature snuggles into Scrouge's arms in his sleep as Scrouge sets him down. Scrouge hears his Dad yelling at his Mom. The yelling wakes the creature up.

??? (The creature): W-will someone keep it down? I'm having a headache...

Scrouge: Well I can't say anything to my dad. He never listens to me...

??? (The creature): Huh??? Where am I??? Who are you???

Scrouge: I'm Scrouge and you're in my home.

??? (The creature): H-how did I get here???

Scrouge: I brought you here.

??? (The creature): Thanks! By the way my name is Dark Gaia.

Scrouge: *Smiles* Nice name.

After the crea- uh I mean Dark Gaia and Scrouge introduced each other the yelling from Scrouge's parents stopped yelling.

Dark Gaia: Why did this room became quite all of a sudden???

??? (Scrouge's Dad): YOU AND SCROUGE BEING HERE THAT'S WHY!!!

Dark Gaia: Ah! Who said that!?

??? (Scrouge's Dad): I said that! The names Sarge The Hedgehog aka Scrouge's father!

Dark Gaia: H-hi Sarge...

Scrouge growls as his mom runs in and grabs Sarge.

??? (Scrouge's Mom): LEAVE MY SON ALONE!!!

Scrouge's Mom has a black eye and a bloody lip.

Dark Gaia: Ah! Scrouge let's get out of here!

Sarge started beating Samantha (Scrouge's Mom) up... Again... But Samantha didn't care as long as Scrouge didn't get hurt. Scrouge sneaks out the window with Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia gets in Scrouge's arms as he trembles in fear. Scrouge sneaks into a meadow. Dark Gaia sees a treehouse in one of the meadow trees and there's a sign with Scrouge's name on it. Scrouge climbs up to it as Dark Gaia hangs onto him.

Dark Gaia: What's this place???

Scrouge: My treehouse.

Dark Gaia: Wow!

Scrouge sighs as they get in his treehouse. Dark Gaia flies around the treehouse

Dark Gaia: Neat place you got-.

Dark Gaia was cut off by a loud gunshot that came from Scrouge's house.

Dark Gaia: What was that!?

Scrouge froze and balls his hands into fists.

Scrouge: *Tears up* THAT BADGER!!!

Dark Gaia: What!? What just happened!?

Scrouge: My Dad just shot my Mom most likely... *Hears sirens from cop cars.

Dark Gaia looks outside of the window.

Dark Gaia: Uh Scrouge... Since when does your Mom has a beard???

It turns out that SAMANTHA was the one that shot someone and that someone is Sarge.

Scrouge widens his eyes as the cops puts Samantha into the cop car while Sarge in the ambulance as his leg was shot.

Scrouge: MY MOM SHOULDN'T GO TO JAIL!!!

Scrouge jumps through the window to the ground and lands on his feet not even wincing in pain at all, he was immune to that height and fall. Scrouge raced to his home as Dark Gaia quickly follows him

Dark Gaia: SCROUGE WAIT FOR ME!!!

When they got back to Scrouge's home it was too late the cops and the ambulance are now gone and so are Scrouge's parents.

Dark Gaia: *Tears up* W-we're... We're too late...

Scrouge cries as he falls to his knees and "cursed" as Dark Gaia hugs him.

Dark Gaia: *Tears up* I'm sorry... It's all my fault...

Scrouge: *Holds Dark Gaia close to him* It isn't your fault... It's my Dad's fault...

Dark Gaia: *Snuggles into Scrouge's arms* What are we going to do now?

Scrouge: I just don't know now...

Dark Gaia thinks for a moment.

Dark Gaia: Let's go find a new home.

Scrouge: Can't, kids can't just leave.

Dark Gaia: Well we can! C'mon! Let's get out of here before the cops comes back!

Scrouge gets inside to pack up so he can find a new home with Dark Gaia, but a cop was in there investigating and gets him in the cop car.

Random cop: Stay here until your father gets home. *Goes back inside of Scrouge's home*

Dark Gaia was hiding in Scrouge's jacket as he pokes his head out of one of the pockets of Scrouge's jacket.

Dark Gaia: *Whispers* Oh no! We can't stay here! Your Dad will beat us into a pulp as soon as he gets home!

Dark Gaia pick locks at the other door at the other side of the car without the cop that's inside of Scrouge's home knowing.

Dark Gaia: *Whispers* Go to your treehouse! I'll meet you there I promise!

Scrouge jumps out of the cop car and runs for it to his treehouse as Dark Gaia sneaks into Scrouge bedroom without the cop in Scrouge's house knowing.

After Dark Gaia packs Scrouge's stuff up in a suitcase before rushing to Scrouge's treehouse without the cop in Scrouge's house knowing.

Meanwhile at Scrouge's treehouse

Scrouge cries as Dark Gaia came back with Scrouge's stuff in a suitcase.

Dark Gaia: Ok I got your stuff! Let's get out of here! I can see a train station nearby! Maybe we can sneak in one of the carts!

Scrouge: They can easily know I'm a lost kid.

Dark Gaia: Ok let's think of something else...

Dark Gaia sees an abandoned yacht.

Dark Gaia: Let's run away on there!

Scrouge: I don't know.

Dark Gaia: C'mon! We have to at least try!

Scrouge: Fine.

Dark Gaia takes Scrouge to the abandoned yacht. Scrouge runs to the abandoned yacht as Dark Gaia makes it to the abandoned yacht first. Scrouge gets in and looks around as Dark Gaia tries to figure out on how to start driving the abandoned yacht.

Dark Gaia: How do you work this thing???

Scrouge: It needs a key and gas.

Dark Gaia finds a key and gas in the the passenger seat.

Dark Gaia: Found 'em! Now what???

Scrouge: I don't know. Drive??? If you don't know then we can't get away.

Dark Gaia puts the gas and the key in the abandoned yacht before it suddenly started driving on its own.

Dark Gaia: H-huh!?

Dark Gaia sees that the abandoned yacht is in auto pilot. Scrouge widens his eyes as Dark Gaia does the same while they finally gotten away from Scrouge's house after 15 minutes.

Dark Gaia: Welp... This is our new life now... *Turns to Scrouge* Are you ok Scrouge?

Scrouge had fell asleep on a bed in there on the bottom floor, he had cried that whole time. Dark Gaia gets in Scrouge's arms.

Scrouge: Zzz

Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms as he falls asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1167

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 18.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
286K 8.1K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
149K 311 18
Just a horny girl
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...