The Abominations #1 | The Joy...

By tallsuperboo

Mary has been getting nightmares about monsters from Five Nights at Freddy's. But one day these monsters come... More

Chapter 1: Mary
Chapter 2: Creation
Chapter 3: The Monsters Come to Life
Chapter 4: He Told the Truth
Chapter 6: The Fire
Chapter 7: They Didn't Get burned
Credits

Chapter 5: Golden Freddy

118 0 0
By tallsuperboo

When Mary entered her basement, Ignited Golden Freddy appeared and said "we are here to find something and we believe that you have that thing."

"What are you talking about?" Mary said.

"You know how to create something we need. If you make it we will let you go", Golden Freddy answered.

"Okay," Mary responded.

"Now find the 4 items that belong to us and burn them in the furnace. That's it," Golden Freddy said. After Mary found and burned the items Golden Freddy knocked her out and teleported her into the attic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
13.9K 226 25
Lisa Roberts, Jill Robert's younger sister. When Jill was a killer in the 2011 WoodsBoro murders, Jill let her baby sister survive, knowing only hers...
107K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...