Jealousy - Amourshipping

By Kaasbroodje

Because who doesn't ship Amourshipping ♡ More

- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
~ Final ~

- Chapter 1

24.8K 213 421
By Kaasbroodje

''A...Ash...?'' The soft voice of a honey hair-colored girl whispered softly. 

The raven hair-colored boy turned around and grinned because he tried to make a fire but failed twice. He scratched his head and opened his eyes. His partner, Pikachu, jumped on his shoulder and copied him. 

''Whats wrong Serena?'' Ash asked while petting Pikachu. 

Serena first looked down, ashamed that she was so timid. After a few seconds she looked Ash straight in the eye. ''Are you sure that we are safe here?'' 

Ash smiled and tapped his hand twice on the trunk next to him to sign that Serena could sit down next to him. Serena nodded and sat down on the trunk next to his and placed her hands shy on her lap. 

''Don't worry Serena, me and Pikachu are here of course we are safe!'' Ash said very loudly and confident. Serena smiled and grabbed a pokéball. 

''Need some help with your fire?'' Serena chuckled and threw the pokéball in the air. Fennekin jumped happily on the ground and looked at Serena with trusty eyes. Ash scratched his head once again and muttered something while nodding. Serena smiled at Fennekin, who blew a small fireball towards the pile of sticks. It remained quiet for a moment as both the two kids stared to the fire. A rumbling sound was in the bushes. Serena quickly held her hands before her mouth in fear and Ash stood up immediately and stood before Serena to protect her. Pikachu jumped on his shoulder and small sparks where jumping off of his cheeks. With a sigh Ash sat down again and he grinned at Serena. Bonnie and Clemont came running out of the bushes with a bag full of berry's! 

''Don't worry Serena, its just Clemont and Bonnie. No need to be scared!'' Ash smirked. 

Serena stood up and looked down. She knew that he was just joking around... But... Hearing it from him hurt a lot. She looked at Fennekin who was worried about her trainer. Ash looked at Serena and tilted his head confused. 

''Whats wrong Serena?'' Clemont asked slightly confused. 

Serena and Fennekin looked at each other for a moment. Fennekin jumped in Serena's arms and Serena turned around. The wind waved trough her hair what made her look gorgeous in the light of the moon and fire. Her face changed to serious. 

''We will prove that we are not scared of the forest... Right Fennekin?'' She stuttered a bit at the end. Fennekin barked quickly and nodded. 

''S...Serena are you sure of this? Its dangerous you've heard of the monster that sleeps here right?'' Ash warned protective as he grabbed Serena's wrist to make her stay. Serena looked away and took her wrist back while blushing a bit. 

''We are not scared. Lets go Fennekin!'' Serena said brave as she grabbed her bag and ran away, through the bushes. 

''Wait Serena!'' Bonnie yelled! She ran after her but Clemont grabbed her arms quickly so she could not move. Clemont shook his head and looked at his little sister. 

Serena started to sprint further away. After a while, she and Fennekin ended at a lake. She knelled down and stared in the water. She was out of breath and her eyes where tearing up. Fennekin jumped down next to her and stared in the water also. Serena wiped away a tear and smiled. The bushes started to shake behind her and the honey hair-colored girl almost fell in the water. I am not scared... I am not scared! A pokémon jumped out of the bushes and slowly scooped closer. It was making a weird sound and did not walk straight. But the pokémon smelled nice. Serena looked at Fennekin who quickly ran over to the pokémon to help it drag to Serena. She grabbed her pokédex. 

Spritzee, the perfume pokémon

In the past, rather than using perfume, royal ladies carried a Spritzee that would waft a fragrance they liked. 

Serena first looked away, still in fear, than she smiled and looked brave. It was so weak and fragile, it needed help! She quickly grabbed a few berries and potions out of her bag. Not many minutes later Spritzee stood up and laid down on Serena's lap and smiled as a thank you! Serena smiled back at the pokémon and petted it. 

''Don't worry Spritzee your safe now, you...'' More rustling in the bushes.

Serena stood up immediately and Spritzee started to shake again, squeaking out of fear. Fennekin jumped in front of her trainer and the wounded pokémon to protect them.  A horde of litleo! They must have been hurting Spritzee so much! Serena looked at Fennekin while gritting her teeth. No way she was letting them get away with this so quickly! 

''Fennekin, are you ready?'' She said grinning at her partner who nodded quickly while focussing on the five Litleo's.

''OK than, use scratch!'' 

Fennekin jumped towards the Litleo who was most right and scratched it quickly. But two of the other wild Pokémon already jumped on the small pokémon and started to bite it! 

''Bite them back Fennekin!'' Serena yelled worried to her friend. 

Fennekin tried her best and the two Litleo's backed down. Fennekin quickly jumped back and gasped for air. She could not do this alone! Spritzee suddenly jumped out of Serena's arms and landed down next to Fennekin. 

''A...Are you sure Spritzee?'' Serena muttered softly. 

Spritzee nodded bravely and used fairywind! The three already-wounded Litleo's fainted immediately! 

''Wow that was amazing! You can do it Spritzee!'' Serena encouraged the pink little bird. 

Fennekin growled out of jealousy and used scratch on the left Litleo while Spritzee send a little pink ball at the right one. Both the pokémon walked back out of breath and Serena handed over two Poképuffs. She petted both the pokémon and complimented them as she sat down by the shore again. It took her awhile to realize that she was alone in the forest without Ash... She started to shake again but Spritzee and Fennekin crawled up against her to make her feel safe. Serena smiled as Fennekin made a small fire. She felt great and brave about saving the pokémon and battling off the horde of pokémon. But also very scared because of she was alone with two friends. Serena looked up at the moon and sighed. She wanted to return but that would make her look like a coward... 

''Spritzee, zee!'' The little pink pokémon warned as she jumped up.

Serena caught a couple of shadows in the corner of her eye. She jumped up and looked at Fennekin. She was still too weak to battle. The honey hair-colored girl sighed and put Fennekin in her pokéball. She had to protect her partner like she had done many times for her. But Spritzee... She kept the pokémon in her arms to protect it too.  Serena took one step backwards as the shadows and noises came closer. Serena slipped over a stick and landed on her back. She started to tear up and closes her eyes. 

''S...Serena?'' A familiar voice suddenly said. 

Serena looked up. It was Ash! He reached out his hand to help her stand up. Serena looked at his hand. The same as when they first met... Serena smiled a bit and accepted his hand while holding the Spritzee close with her other hand. The boy pulled his up again and smiled. 

''I'm glad your safe. I heard weird noises and got worried!'' Ash said a bit uneasy. 

Serena blushes slightly. Ash his eye fell on the pokémon Serena was holding.

''Who's that?''

''That's Spritzee! Fennekin and me found her wounded so I took care of her!'' Serena said proud and bravely.  

Ash smiled. ''Thats great Serena!'' 

Serena nodded and stared at the lake, not realizing they where still holding hands. It remained quiet until Bonnie and Clemont also came. Clemont was out of breath, trying to keep up with his sister was not easy. They brought Ash his bag and of course, also their own. 

''Lets rest here for tonight! Eh... Serena...? Who is that Pokémon your holding?'' Clemont asked.

''Its so cute! Can I hug it please please please?'' Bonnie yelled as she jumped over, trying to grab Spritzee. 

Spritzee jumped on Serena's hat in fear. 

''Spritzee is a bit scared,'' Serena said a bit uneasy ''Oh yea and I will explain this tomorrow...'' 

She yawned and sat down while the others started to build up the camp. After a while everyone was in their sleeping bags. Serena shared one with Spritzee who was also still awake. They looked at each other and stood up. They sat down by the fire. 

''Spritzee, would you like to travel around the Kalos region with me and my friends?'' She asked while smiling. 

The pink pokémon jumped up happily and nodded. Serena stood up and grabbed a pokéball while sharing another look with her new friend. She threw the pokéball at her and it fell on the ground. It rolled over from left to right three times when finally... Click! Spritzee was caught! The girl smiled bright and grabbed the pokéball. 

''I hope we will become great friends Spritzee. '' She whispered softly. 

Serena put the pokéball in her bag, after she laid down in her sleeping bag. She slowly fell asleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 466 14
𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓳𝓾𝓶𝓹 𝓸𝓯𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓾, 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓰�...
113K 1.1K 31
serena has always had a crush on ash, but never has she had the courage to tell him. He is just too dense. Everyone knows it, except for Ash himself...
710 38 7
Cover is a placeholder Amourshipping x YLIA Satoshi's musical journey is accompanied by his passion for singing. Unfortunately, after his mother Deli...
144K 3K 23
He once met a girl during summer camp, but after that she was gone. No one knows who that girl is, but deep inside his heart, he knows they will meet...