Us Against The World - Jikook

By JikookSweethearts

Park Jimin is a ruthless, yet well respected, Mafia leader. No one dared to cross him. Just the mention of hi... More

READ FIRST⚠️
1. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
2. You were right
3. Do you like it?
4. Time to take control
5. Mr. Sexy
6. You're mine
7. Take me home
8. Sugar Honey Iced Tea
9. Someone as precious as you.
10. Addicted to him.
11. Who has been protecting you?
12. I'll always be here
13. Made for me and I for him
14. I do it for the both of you
15. My knight
16. Ex-boyfriend's fuck toy
17. Kookie's cookies
18. He will never hate you
19. What about rough sex?
20. Call.Me.That.Again.
21. My Jelly Bean
22. One of Us
23. You two are having a...
24. I'm sorry Jungkook
25. I will look after you
26. It smells like them
27. I love you
28. Don't worry my love
29. Everybody is fucking today!
30. Uncle Park?
31. I forgive you
32. Yeah, good luck with that
33. It's all my fault
34. He's Perfect
35. My world
37. I love you Luka
38. This isn't happening
39. What needs to be done
40. No other
41. If that is what you want
42. He's the best!
43. Because I said so
44. My Uncle
45. That, was for my mother
46. The best in everything
FINAL: Them, Against The World.
Bonus: Until death do us part

36. He isn't that bad

13.9K 601 119
By JikookSweethearts

2 weeks later

JUNGKOOK POV

I am so in love with my son. His entire two weeks of life, I haven't been able to put him down. And I don't plan on it. I'm so attached to him, I can't get enough. All the morning sickness, daily nausea, crazy cravings, mood swings, and pain was totally worth it. He is so beautiful, so perfect in every way. Nothing will make me think otherwise.

"We're here." Len announced.

Glancing out the window, I can see us approaching the Office. Len picked up Luka and I from our house. It is Luka's two-week check-up. Jimin is already here. He had a few things to take care of early in the morning. Though, he did promise to be in the room with us during Dr. Sue's look over on our son.

Parking in front of the main entrance, Len helps me take Luka's car seat out of the car. 

"Thanks Len."

"No problem. I'll wait in the lobby for you when you are ready to leave." Len opens the door for us.

Walking in, Jimin is already standing there waiting for our arrival. 

"Hey baby."

"Hello Love. Were you waiting long?"

"Nope. Just got here. How's our little man doing today?" Jimin takes the car seat from Len's hands.

"He is just fine. Though he did wake up extra hungry this morning. I felt like he was sucking the life out of me." I sigh, reminiscing Luka's morning feeding.

Jimin just chuckles as he nods towards the direction of the hall that makes its way towards the medical wing.

- - -

"Hello little Luka. How are you doing?" Dr. Sue asks my son as she takes him out of the car seat. He is wide awake now and gazing at Sue as she talks to him.

"He has been really good. He doesn't cry much, only when he is hungry or needs to be changed." I answer, watching her every move like hawk. 

It is not that I don't trust her, it is just a parental instinct when someone else is holding your child. No matter who it is.

"Good. Now let's begin little one." Dr. Sue gently lays Luka down on the examination bed. He looks like a tiny doll in a huge bed. So cute. 

She measured him, weighed him, listened to his heart and lungs, examined his eyes and ears. 

"You are one healthy baby boy." Sue smiles down to Luka who has been eyeing her the entire time. "Now, one last test. I'm going to need to prick the bottom of his heel to do a blood screening test. It is quick. He will only cry for a second."

Jimin nods and then turns to me. 

"Are you going to be alright?" 

At first, I nod, but then quickly shake my head no. There is no way I can watch my son cry from pain. I guess it shows in my facial expression because the next thing I know I'm being pulled into a hug, looking away from Luka and Dr. Sue. 

"Do it." Jimin told her.

I can't see what's happening, facing the opposite direction. It's too silent, but that changed a minute later. Luka cried his tiny heart out, wailing in pain. I blinked away the tears that wanted to come out, gripping tighter onto the back of Jimin's shirt, as he rubs comforting circles on my back.

"Finished."

I hurriedly spun around and pulled my baby into my arms, softly bouncing him to calm him down. 

"It's Luka. Daddy's got you." Kissing the top of his little head.

"The results will be done in about two weeks or less. If there are any red flags, I will call you. Until then, I will see you in a month and a half when baby Luka is two months old for his first set of shots." 

I don't know if I can watch him get shots. I might send Jimin on his own for that one. Luka's cries sting my heart and soul. If I do go, I will definitely be waiting outside the room.

"Okay. Thanks Sue."

- - -

JIMIN POV

I sent Jungkook and Luka home ahead of me. There are still a few things I need to go over before I can go home to my family. Sitting in my office, I go over the last-minute details of a shipment that is being shipped out tomorrow from a government warehouse. It's a van full of illegal weapons I want my hands on. The government was trying to keep it hush-hush, but of course I know about it. And I want it. I have a feeling I might need the extra fire power when it comes to Mr. Wang finding out about his son.

You know it's odd that I haven't heard from him yet. I've had Jackson and Mark for two weeks now and nothing. I even canceled all our deals we have been working on. And still, nothing. The whole situation with Mr. Wang makes me a bit anxious. My gut is telling me he is planning something. But what? I have no idea. And I don't like not knowing.

~KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in." I answer without looking away from the paperwork in front of me.

"Boss. There is something I think you should know." 

Looking up, I can see Hoseok's worried expression. That is never good.

"What is it?" I wave him inside.

He walked in and closed the door behind himself as he clears his throat. 

"It-It's Jenny, Sir. She was spotted in town."

Anger surged through my veins, snapping the pen in my hand. Completely forgetting about Mr. Wang. 

"Find her. And bring her to me."

- - -

AUTHOR POV

"Hey Love. You're home early." Greeted Jungkook, standing up from the couch to peck his loves lips.

"Yeah. I just can't stay away from my family for too long." Jimin answered, pulling Jungkook close by his waist, making the younger wrap his arms around his neck.

The younger giggled. "Awe. As sweet as that sounds, I know that's not all. So, tell me. What's bothering you?" Resting his forehead against the older's, closing his eyes.

Sighing, Jimin had no choice but to tell him. It is something he can't keep a secret. 

"Jenny is in town. I wanted to make sure for myself that slut didn't try to come here."

The teacher pulled the leader a little closer upon hearing those words. 

"You think she wants Nina?"

"I don't think so. She was a horrible mother. Jenny always neglected Nina. She couldn't be a mother, even if she tried. Plus, I'll kill the bitch before she can even think about laying a finger on our daughter."

The leader felt the teacher tense in his arms. Pulling his forehead away, Jungkook looked right into his lover's eyes. 

"O-our daughter?"

"Yes baby. Our daughter." 

Jimin removes one hand away from the younger's waist, raising it to cup and caress the others cheek. Leaning in, he captured his baby's soft lips. Both pulling the other closer, slowly intensifying the kiss. Opening their mouths, their tongues collided. It wasn't a lustful kiss. It was warm, loving, passionate. Neither wanting to pull away. But their little moment didn't last long.

"Eww Papa. Stop trying to eat Daddy's face." Nina's face contoured in disgust. 

Both males pulled away, laughing at their daughter's reaction.

"Sorry princess. I'll try to keep myself from doing that."

"Good." Nina was about to walk away until she remembered the reason she was downstairs. "Oh! Luka's awake."

"What!?" Jungkook's eyes were shooting in all directions of the living room. "Ugh! I forgot the baby monitor upstairs." He raced his way up the stairs, Nina following behind him. 

Reaching Luka's room, he threw open the door. Quickly picked up his son, cuddling him close. 

"I'm so sorry my son. Hope you weren't crying for too long."

"He wasn't." Nina hops onto the rocker. "I got him to stop for a little while."

"How?" The teacher glanced at his angel, watching her rock herself on the chair.

"I just talked to him and it got him to stop." She shrugged. Like it was no big deal.

"Thank you sweetheart. I'm glad he wasn't alone." Jungkook smiled widely. He was proud of his little girl.

Nina smiled back at her Daddy. Getting off the rocker, she went over to a step stool she dragged in the room, so she could talk to her brother. Standing on the last step, she peered over Jungkook's shoulder at Luka. 

"For a boy, he isn't that bad."

- - -

As Jungkook ran upstairs with Nina. Jimin focused on looking for someone. Walking around the home, he found who he was looking for outside in the backyard, sitting on a bench with a cup of tea in hand.

The leader silently sat next to his butler. Gazing out over the well-kept garden and luxurious pool that has a beautiful waterfall feature. Jimin doesn't come out here much. He's too busy. Nina also rarely uses the pool. No one does. It just sits there. But it is always maintained and well-kept.

"What's bothering you Sir?" Jin asks after taking a sip of his tea.

"Jenny." Jimin venomously said, clenching his fists. "She was spotted in town."

Placing the empty tea cup on the small table next to him, Jin sighed. 

"What does the wicked bitch want?"

"I don't know. Keep a sharp eye out though." The leader breathed out, calming himself down.

"Will do." 

Finally turning his head to look at his boss, the butler had another question. But this one caught the unsuspecting Mafia leader off guard. 

"So, when are you going to marry that boy?"

Jimin started choking on air, shooting a look of confusion to the other. 

"What!? Where did that come from?"

Jin shrugged. "I have been wondering about it for a while."

"No." Jimin said flatly.

"Sir-"

"I said no."

Jin shook his head. "He is not your mother. Do not compare him to her."

"Jin. She loved my father. They got married, then she changed. I do not want that to happen to Jungkook. I love him too much to see his love for me fade."

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 39K 65
"I'll get you out of here.. only if you promise me we'll be together.." A nineteen-year old and dark brown haired young man named Jeon Jungkook loves...
25.8K 1.6K 5
[Short-Story] ❝What do you mean I can't?❞ Jimin's eyes teared up with pouty rosy lips as he stopped. He whined to the older male because he was being...
850K 61K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
1.8M 68.3K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...