Just Friends •Rosekook•

By _ChimChim

Rosé had a huge crush on Jungkook, but she knew he only thought of her as a friend since he already has eyes... More

1: Favor
2: I'm Ok
3: Confession
4: Jealousy
5: Sleepover
6: OVER
7: IT'S
8: "I'm here."
9: Once Again
10:
11:
!!!
12: Second Chance
13: Forgive
14:
15: The Graduation
16: 💕
17: The Truth
18: Accept?
19:
21: You and I (END)

20: Exposed

3.3K 135 61
By _ChimChim

Lisa's POV

I couldn't get a single sleep last night because of the situation that had happened yesterday. I've already told the others about it yesterday when I got home but...I still need to tell Rosé before Jungkook hurts her again but I can't....if I tell her everything will turn back to how it was when Jungkook left Rosé for Shuhua...I can't stand seeing Rosé sad. But I know if I don't tell her now it'll just hurt her Even more.

Why does Jungkook always ruin everything...why is everything because of him that causes Rosé to be so sad all the time.

"I'm going to tell her." I told myself. I got my keys and headed out to Rosé's house.

*at Rosé's house*

Once I got there I went inside her house, but she wasn't in the living room nor the kitchen so I went to her room.

There she was. Getting ready.

"Rosé.." I said softly.

She turned her head around. "Oh Lisa when did you get here?" She asked.

"Just now..." I took a deep breath.

"What is it?" She stopped what she was doing and walked over to me. "Did something happen?" She seemed worried.

"Rosé...I don't think you should date Jungkook anymore." I said and she looked at me. Shocked.

"What?"

I held onto both of her hand and explained everything to her.

*minutes later*

I stroked her shoulder gently.

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier...I just-" She cut me off.

"It's ok..." she said sadly. "I understand..I just can't believe I actually trusted him. All this time he's been hanging out with Shuhua behind my back the entire time." Rosé's tears flew down her cheeks.

"I guess I should just cancel the dinner then." She stood up and grabbed her phone to call her mom to cancel the dinner.

After that everything was quiet.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked.

"Confront him." She headed to her closet and grabbed a jacket.

"Y-You mean like now?!" I said as I also stood up and followed her to her car.

"Are you coming?" She asked me.

I hesitated. "You go first. I'll follow you." I said as I headed to my car.

We both then drove to Jungkook's house.

Not for long we both made it.

Before we went inside I stopped Rosé.

"I think it's best if you two solve it together. I'll wait out here." I said.

She nodded.

"But if anything happens call me right away." I looked at her in the eyes.

She then went inside Jungkook's house while I waited at my car.

Rosé's POV

I kept knocking on the door but he didn't open it.

I then kept on knocking for a long time. Soon the door finally opened.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Shuhua?!" I said. My eyes wondered to her then to Jungkook.

"R-Rosé this isn't what it looks like. I can explain." He panicked.

"Explain what? That you and Shuhua are back together now! How could you? I thought you loved me...but you've been seeing Shuhua behind my back." I cried. "Do you know how much this hurts me?"

He came close to me and hugged me tightly. "Rosé that's not true I've never been seeing Shuhua behind your back. I don't even love her." He said.

I shoved him away. "Liar! Then why is she in your home and how come Lisa told me you and her were meeting up together yesterday?! I'm not going to believe your lies again." Without thinking I slapped him in the face.

I covered my mouth in shock. What did I just do?!

"STOP!!" Shuhua shouted.

Lisa's POV

I got out of my car immediately as I heard a scream coming from Jungkook's house.

I got my phone out and called anyone who was on my list.

"You need to come to Jungkook's house NOW! Something bad is happening."  I ended the call but before I could get insides the house an old lady who was carrying boxes asked me for help.

I sighed. "Here let me help." I hope Rosé is ok.

Rosé's POV

"Rosé are you stupid?!! Me and Jungkook are not seeing each other! We may have met up yesterday but that wasn't because Jungkook was cheating on you!" Shuhua said.

"What?..." I said. Confused.

"She's right Rosé....Shuhua came here because she got kicked out of her house by her parents." Shuhua cut him off.

"And I had no friends left except him so  I asked him if I could stay over." Shuhua said.

"And I couldn't say no because she seemed all drunk and sad."

Flashback:

"I'm sorry....let's get back together."

"Sorry but no." Jungkook said. "I'm already in love with Rosé."

End of flashback.

I looked over to Jungkook's face and saw his right cheek red.

"I'm sorry...." I cupped both of his cheeks. "I can't believe I was so stupid...I'm so sorry." I cried.

He planted a kiss on my forehead. "It's ok....but it hurts."

I looked at him and he grabbed both of my hands and placed it on his chest.

"Here." He said. "Seeing you cry is worser then getting slapped in the face."

I cried even more. "Your just making me cry even more...I love you." I said.

"I love you more."

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"

Me and Jungkook snapped.

"Oh shit! HIDE!!" I told Shuhua and Jungkook but before they could scattered Jimin came in looking like an angry lion.

"YOU!" Jimin ran to Jungkook but before he could do anything I stopped him as fast as I could.

"Jimin it's alright. Everything is fine." I told him.

"What?" He looked at me confused.

"Ohmagad! Can y'all stop saying 'what' when y'all are confused. Sheesh. Ok Jungkook now I believe you when you said Jimin and Rosé are siblings." Shuhua said. "Well I better get going see ya." She said heading out with her stuff.

"So....everything is alright now?" Lisa said.

"Yes." I said. "Everything was just a misunderstanding.

"Oh phew~cause I almost called Jennie over to beat up Jungkook." She giggled but stopped. "Wait! I did call Jennie!"

"What!" The three of us said.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"

Our attention turned over to Jennie who came in like looking more scary then any animal.

I turned to Jungkook. "Sorry Jungkook but I can't help you with this one. Sorry!" I ran out.

Authors POV

"Me too sorry dude!" Jimin said following Rosé.

"Uh...hey we still friends right?" Lisa said.

"What have you done!" Jungkook said scaredly.

"Bye and sorry!" Lisa ran out.

"Now it's just you and me. Jungkook." Jennie said as she rolled up her sleeves.

"Haha...look jennie I can explain everything-" before Jungkook could finish what he had to say Jennie ran to him with her fist in the air.

"LISA!!!" Jungkook shouted so loud the whole universe could hear it.

————
To be continued......

My story just reached 4K!😆😆😆😁😁😁Thank you so much❤️❤️❤️ anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed it😁❤️😘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848 88 36
A story about two people who never thought they would fall in love but fate had other plans for them and they met by Accident. What do u think will e...
145K 2.5K 47
What will happen between Lisa Blackpink and Jungkook BTS? Will they be able to love each other again? Or will they find a new person to be the love o...
99.4K 2.7K 20
Lisa is a normal girl in first year of high school, super pretty and hot all the boy want to date her and her best friend Jennie Rosé and jisoo. bu...
284K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...