Supernatural Series Rewrite...

Da queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... Altro

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Ghostfacers- Part 3

1.6K 57 13
Da queenofdeansbooty

When you woke up, you groaned in pain and looked around to see if you could figure out where you were.

"Dean?" You softly called out but no one answered you. You coughed since there was so much dust in here and noticed you were sitting at a table with old cake on it and confetti that has settled. You struggled against the ropes and knew that you wouldn't be getting out of them on your own. You were too busy worrying about yourself that you almost didn't notice the other living person in the room.

"Corbett?" You asked. "Corbett. Hey. Corbett, hey."

"Y/N?" Corbett said, lifting his head and looking at you. He was barely holding on but you couldn't let him die.

"Corbett, hey, you got to keep listening to my voice, okay? I'm right here. Stay awake." You tried but suddenly, a man appeared and you knew he was Daggett, the man who collected dead bodies to play with them.

"Don't listen," He said, walking to Corbett who started to breathe funny. He picked up a knife and continued to make his way to the dying man. "It stops hurting, so don't worry."

"Corbett, stay with me. Stay with me, you got it? I'm right here. Hey. Stay with me," you watched with wide eyes as Daggett got ready to kill Corbett. "Don't. Don't. Please!" Daggett didn't listen and stabbed Corbett right through the throat.

"No! Corbett!!" You exclaimed, trying to get out of the ropes but you just couldn't reach them. Daggett smiled and he grabbed something that you couldn't see and started to walk over to you. You squirmed in your seat, trying to get away from him. You didn't want to die.

"No, please, get away from me," You pleaded but he wouldn't listen. "Please, don't, no."

"This won't hurt. It's okay. It's okay. Relax. Relax." Daggett said calmly before strapping a party hat on your head. You held your breath and he patted your shoulder before turning away from you. You let out a shaky breath but didn't let your guard down just yet. You groaned and felt your head throbbing in pain but you chose to ignore it at the moment.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked and looked at the other dead bodies of the death echoes. They were all at the tables, tied up with party hats on their heads.

"I'm lonely." He answered and turned to look at you.

"What?" You asked.

"I never had anyone when I was alive. I was always lonely and it sucked. I'd figure if I can't have friends who are alive, I may as well have dead ones. I worked as a janitor at the local hospital. No one cared I was alive. So, I snatched a couple of bodies and brought them here where I tied them up and went upstairs where I overdosed on horse tranquilizers. Not the ideal way to go but now I have everything I ever wanted. I have friends who will stay with me forever. I won't ever have to be lonely." Daggett spilled his life story to you as he grabbed the knife that killed Corbett and walked over to you.

"I've been waiting for some more friends. I get lonely. But you're coming to my party, aren't you?" Daggett continued to talk. "You'll stay a good, long time." He walked behind you and you panicked, knowing he would kill you like he did to Corbett.

"No, stay away from me!" You yelled. You heard the door to the bomb shelter you were in start to open and you hoped to God it was Dean.

"Dean!!" You yelled out. Just as Daggett was about to murder you, the door busted open and Dean walked in with Spruce right behind him with the camera.

"Y/N!" Dean yelled, catching the attention of the spirit. He lifted his gun and shot him, making the spirit mist away. You sighed in relief and Dean rushed over to you.

"Dean." You smiled and he untied you. He helped you get up and brought you into his body. You hugged him tightly, glad to be in his arms.

"Are you okay?" He asked, checking for fatal wounds.

"Yeah, just a black eye but I'll be fine." You smiled and he nodded, looking at the table of the dead bodies.

"What's this Daggett guy's problem anyway?" Spruce asked as you and Dean walked out of the bomb shelter, well aware that he could come back at any time.

"Loneliness." You answered.

"What, he's never heard of a Realdoll?" Dean scoffed.

"No, no, no, Daggett was the Norman Bates, stuff-your-mother kind of lonely. I mean, that's why he lifted these bodies from the morgue, threw himself a birthday party, except they were the only ones who would come. Anyway, so, at midnight, he sealed them in the bomb shelter and went upstairs and o.d.'d on horse tranqs."

"How do you know this?" Dean asked you.

"Because he told me."

"Oh. yeah. Okay, so now that he's dead, what? Same song, different verse, trying to get people to come to his party?"

"Pretty much, yeah. Stay forever." You sighed and Dean opened his shotgun so he could add two more bullets.

"Are those real bullets?" Spruce asked.

"It's rock salt." After Dean was ready, he led you to the basement door which was sealed shut. He growled and picked up a metal pole that was lying around and began to hit at the door. You turned to look at Spruce but found a camera in your face.

"Seriously? You're still shooting?" You scoffed.

"It makes him feel better. Don't ask." Dean grunted in frustration. You turned back to Dean and walked over to him, taking the metal pole out of his hand before dropping it to the ground.

"Let me. I bet I might be able to get this open without breaking a sweat." You stood where he stood and tried to focus on using your powers. You've been practicing a lot and could do things you never thought you could do.

"Great, brag about it why don't you." Dean joked. You were about to use a large amount of magic on the door but Spruce yelled out in surprise. You looked over to see Daggett drag him to where you were before. You and Dean rushed after him and since Dean was the one with the gun, he shot at Daggett who disappeared once more. You ran over to Spruce and helped him up.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, but behind you." Spruce's eyes widened and you looked behind you to see a pissed off spirit. Before you had the chance to react, Daggett threw you against the wall, doing the same to Dean. You groaned in pain as you slid down the wall, watching as Daggett went for Spruce who didn't know what to do.

"This is bad—very bad." Spruce panicked. You got up and was about to attack when the spirit of Corbett suddenly appeared behind Daggett.

"Corbett?" Spruce asked. Corbett didn't answer, just attacked Daggett. Upon the first contact, both of them disappeared in a blinding flash of light. You covered your eyes and opened them when the light disappeared. You felt a hand on your elbow and looked up at Dean. You used his support to get up and Spruce got off the floor, picking up his camera before pointing it at you and Dean.

"You two okay?" You and Dean stared at the camera and while you flipped it off, Dean wrapped his big hand around the lens, covering it completely.

"Let's just get out of here." You said and walked back over to the basement door, ready to use your powers but you didn't have to. The door opened and you saw Sam standing there with a relieved look once he saw you were alright.

"Sam, it's so good to see you." You gave him a hug and stepped back to let Dean and Spruce through.

"Hey, are you guys alright?" Harry and Ed asked, everyone rushing over to you.

"I don't know what just happened but we need to get out of this house." You declared, looking around for some answers on how to leave.

"The only way to get rid of spirits is to get rid of the bodies," Sam said.

"What do you mean?" Ed asked.

"We mean we need to burn the bodies." You said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You never realized that Ed and Harry would actually make an episode of the footage they got at the Morton House. You remembered the hunt you went on with them but that was a while ago and after finishing the hunt, Sam gave Ed and Harry his phone number but you never realized that when they called, you would be watching said episode.

You watched Sam and Dean along with yourself as you tried to figure out the hunt but this was all wrong. Yeah, they actually got real supernatural stuff on camera but you knew this could never be viral. The world isn't ready for this kind of stuff but Dean had a plan to get rid of it all. You and the brothers exchanged looks and you sighed.

"So, guys, what do you think?" Ed asked and Dean sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Are you alright?"

"You know, I kind of think it was half-awesome," Dean spoke first.

"Half-awesome? That—that's full-on good, right?" Maggie asked with a smile.

"Yeah, um, I mean it's bizarre how you all are able to honor Corbett's memory while grossly exploiting the manner of his death. Well done." Sam gave them a mocking smile. You looked at Dean and noticed he slipped a bag under the table. That bag contained a device that would wipe out every hard drive they have and every copy they had of the show. You couldn't let that show get out. You bit back a smirk and stood up, glad to get out of there.

"Yeah. It's a real tightrope you guys are walking there." Dean commented.

"Nah, that's reality, man. Yeah, Corbett gave his life searching for the truth, and it's our job over here to share it with the world." Ed stated.

"Right. Well, um, our experience, you know what you get when you show the world the truth?" You asked them and they all shrugged.

"A straitjacket. Or a punch in the face. Sometimes both." Dean answered the question for you.

"Oh come on, guys, don't be 'facer haters just because we happen to have gotten the footage of the century," Harry said with a smirk, pointing to the monitor.

"You got us there." Dean played along.

"Yeah, well, we'll see you guys around." You smiled at them and quickly left their garage, Sam, and Dean behind you. You walked out the car and looked back at Dean who was messing with his phone.

"We clean?" Sam asked. Shouts of despair came from the garage and you knew the device worked, judging by the sounds you heard.

"Nooooooo!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!" Ed cried out. You grinned and all three of you got into the car while Dean started her up.

"Electromagnet wiped out every tape and hard drive that they have."

"The world just isn't ready for the Ghostfacers," Sam said.

"It's too bad. I kinda liked the show." Dean smirked, peeling onto the road, driving away fast.

"Yeah, I'd rather not relive that." You said, relaxing in the back seat.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

7K 160 15
After being Saved by Sam and Dean Winchester and being swallowed up into their life, you are forced to reinvent yourself.
142K 3.8K 89
When the world starts to crumble around you, when you feel like you've lost everything, you gain a new perspective on life that comes with the best k...
104K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
63.8K 1.5K 21
Like hey guess who's back! It's me!! When Dean finds a different kind of girl what does he do? Do his green eyes find something amazing? She was a l...