Our Hopes For Forever ✔︎

By hijabygirlFa_h

(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her woun... More

~Prologue~
Chapter 1-Airplane.
Chapter 2-My Mansion.
Chapter 3-Memories.
Chapter 4-Approval.
Chapter 5-My Workplace.
Chapter 6-His Mental Problems.
Chapter 7-Is He ill?
Chapter 8-Angryman.
Chapter 9-Sorry.
Chapter 10-Drama Queen.
Chapter 11-I Hate You Mr Aryan Khan.
Chapter 12- His ugly dialogues.
Chapter 13-Family Time.
Chapter 14-He's complicated.
Chapter 15-Confusion.
Chapter 16-What I did?
Chapter 17-Troublemaker.
Chapter 18-Fire!
Chapter 19-Get Lost!
Chapter 20-Problems into problems.
Chapter 21-Is He Firing Me?
Chapter 22-Felt different.
Chapter 23-Am I In Love?
Chapter 24-Am I dreaming?
Chapter 25- Imagine differently?
Chapter 26- Dubai's Life.
Chapter 27-Torture you!
Chapter 28- Candlelight dinner?
Chapter 29-Her.
Chapter 30-Fight.
Chapter 31-It's Time.
Chapter 32-Enemy?
Chapter 34- The Truth
Chapter 35-Hopeless.
Chapter 36-Friends?
Chapter 37-Peacefulness.
Chapter 38-Pizza Date.
Chapter 39-Land Into Trouble
Chapter 40- War and Solution.
Chapter 41- Craziness and Mercy.
Chapter 42-Feelings.
Chapter 43- Ignorance.
Chapter 44- Happiness of Love.
Chapter 45-Shakable moment.
Chapter 46-Blessing.
Chapter 47- Shattered.
Chapter 48- Heartsore.
Chapter 49- War Of Love.
Chapter 50- Our Hopes For Forever.
Chapter 51- His Beloved Family.
Epilogue.

Chapter 33- Marry me?

3.1K 304 34
By hijabygirlFa_h

"What is it, Muhayba?" Zaheer said to me angrily. My heart was beating so fastly. I didn't have words but then I realised something.

so what? I'm just helping him...

"What? what is it? I just helped him Za (Zaheer)." I said gently.

"I told you I don't need anyone's favour." Aryan stood and faced Zaheer. They both were staring at each other angrily.

"What's wrong in it? helping someone?" I queried Zaheer.

Zaheer went away angrily.

"That's why I said clearly I don't need anyone's favour, so good act were you behaving right." He said angrily. I decided not to say him anything, it would be useless to reply him. I went to search Zaheer, I found him in the living room, he was busy talking to someone over the call.

"Zaheer?" I approached to him.

"I said right-now." He said and hung off the call.

"What?" He said angrily and staring at me.

"Za, I was just helping him, it's nothing like you are thinking." I said to him gently.

"Did I mention there is something? there are so many maids in this villa, why only you? is this your work too?" He said trying to calm himself.

"I just helped him, so much blood was coming, you know he could fall unconscious." I said and stopped talking when I saw Zaheer did signal to me by raising his eyebrows in anger.

"So much care?that also just for him?" Zaheer said to me.

"Zaheer! you know it right how I am." I tried to console him.

"You think I'm a dumb?I want you right now to go with me." Said Zaheer fuming with anger.

"Please Zaheer understand- I was- just helping."

"I don't know anything, you are going with me right now and I want you to leave this job." Said Zaheer angrily.

"Why are you doing this to me Zaheer? I just helped him, why are you behaving like this? I know you may not like the way he's behaving but he is good at heart, just give him one last chance, still if you find it bad then I'll leave." I assured him.

"Fine." He said and went to talk to Aryan. He told me not to come with him as he would talk to him in private.

What's going inside? i hope no fighting, even that Aryan - i hope he doesn't get angry- please Allah don't let anything wrong happen.

*After fifteen days later.*

It was at night, I was in my room, I did not know what to do, I was trying to find a solution to go back to company but still nothing was coming on my mind. I never thought that I would again meet Zaid after a long time. He was my bestfriend. Zaheer was so happy after meeting him. It's been so long since I came back to Mauritius.

I was ill and during my illness, Zaid came back home and met everyone. I got a call that same day from an unknown number, as if I ever heard that person's voice but I was not able to figure who was it. That unknown person was trying to threaten me.

Flashback*

"If you don't come then assume you are losing your family."

"You think you'll threaten me and I'll be scared- You want money or what? just get lost dumb, I'm not scared from you, BYE" I said and blocked that number.

End of flashback*

I wasn't scared but still I was feeling something would happen. I decided to let it go. I suddenly started feeling negative that what if it was actually Aryan sir doing that.

Are you mad? Do you think he'll do that? Infact he doesn't like me, really I'm thinking so stupid! Just forget this!

(Aryan's pov)*

"Oh my god! Baby how you got all of these? is it paining so much?" Said Asli as if so worried. I hated her but I had to bear her for the favour she did upon me. I tried to bear, it was out of control.

"JUST SHUT UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"I came to see you, after so so long we didn't meet, well it's okay." She said.

"You already see me right?" I said her. She nodded. "Then leave now." I said to her angrily. I was already fuming with anger and here she was making me more angry. She then stood up and went. At the same time Arhan came.

"What happened bro?" He asked.
"Nothing, I'm just tired." I looked away and having my dinner.

"I have something to say you." He said me. "Dad wants-" I interrupted him since he mentioned Mr Khan's name. " I ain't interested to know."

"Anyway see you tomorrow." He said and went. After locking the doors, I went in my room, wondering how could he mention his name when he never used to mention about him, cause he knew it very clearly how much I hated him and never been talking about him.It been several hours, I wasn't getting any sleep. I was trying to sleep still I was not able to sleep, since Muhayba's brother talked to me, I got more angry but I won't leave him.Closing my eyes only one incident was coming from my mind which made me felt so restless.

"Aryan Sir please don't do that just leave him! Please Aryan Sir try to understand me." She pleaded to me. Thinking of this incident made me think something literally worst.

Flashback*

"Aryan please don't do anything! I beg of you please if you really love me at least for this sake,please." She was crying deeply, that wound she got I couldn't do anything. "Aryannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" She screamed.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" I woke all of a sudden, tears were rolling by itself, I punched my hands on the wall, breathing difficulty. " I wish I could save you." No one could understand me that time, it was only her could understand, it's too late now. I regretted I lost her.

*Morning- 9 am.
I was in the company, working on the laptop. " Sir, Mr sheikh is impressed with the materials you have selected, he wants to hold a meeting." Samantha was talking. "Show him more materials, why don't you say Muhayba to make the sketch which I just sent to your computer, the customer will get more ideas."

"Sir, Muhayba doesn't work here anymore." She stammered because of my serious face. "Leave!"
I was getting angry, I did not know why I'm keep talking about her. Then I recalled a thing, I had to give her salary for the days she worked. I called Lina and told her to call her to come to take her money.
"Sir, she said no she won't come, she doesn't need your money." She said.

What do you think of yourself Miss Muhayba Musab?

(Muhayba's pov)
"I need to hurry up, ya Allah! Look at the time! I swear Aryan Sir is going to be so angry at me, hurry up Muhayba." I ran quickly to the bathroom, then all of a sudden I realised I already quit the job because of Zaheer, he got to know everything even about the kidnap matter. Since that, Zaheer was so angry that he made me leave that job.

I wanted to go back to the company, I wasn't feeling good I didn't know why I wanted to meet Aryan Sir. It been fifteen days , still I was feeling not okay. All of a sudden, I heard my phone was buzzing. I went to pick as it was Aryan Sir, I was warned by Zaheer to never pick Aryan sir's call but this time I wasn't able to control myself." Hello-" a silence occured.
"Hello-." Again a silence occured. I could hear his breath. " yes-?" I asked him. "Can I meet you?" He asked. " Zaheer won't let me-" he cut off my sentence.

"I'm sending you the address!" He spoke and hung up the call. I was at first scared wondering what he would say me but later on I started feeling nervous. I decided to be ready. After being ready, Zaheer came in my room.

"Where are you going?" He asked me straightly.

"I'm going at Sarah's place." I had to lie I did not have any choice, I was feeling curious thinking what Aryan Sir would say to me. I could feel Aryan Sir as if sad. Zaheer did not say me anything. I went to the place he called me, it was a warehouse - I was feeling scared why he called me here-I knocked at the door, no one was opening. I called Aryan Sir, he wasn't picking up the call. I decided this time to open the door, when I opened the door- Only dim lights were on and I saw plenty of roses on the floor, it was so beautiful and I didn't know how roses from up fell on me- I continued walking and saw bouquet of flowers all around me, it was so beautiful all around. I felt so special seeing all these beautiful things around me.

While kept walking - on a shimmering board I could see it was written my name in shimmering letterings. "Muhayba will you?"

"Marry me?" He proposed me.

Him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Asalamualaykum,Hi,Bonjour🌺I know it's been so long I did not update as I was so busy but now I'll try to update everyday in sha Allah, I hope you love this chapter. Which part you loved the most ? Do vote and share your views.
Till then, Pray, Smile, Be happy,Take care and
Patience🌸💕

*what are you expecting going to happen? It's him ? Who? Muhayba will accept ? Suspense? 😉
For an early update,you'll need to vote and comment❤️

By @hijabygirlFa_h

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 80.8K 67
"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't have the courage to face her. "This is...
23.7K 2.6K 46
**Can be read as General Fiction** _________________________________________ Its a story of a girl named Zoya who has always been protected so much b...
459K 18.7K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...
265K 17.6K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...