Demigods At Hogwarts

By Jessicorn1

Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Thalia and Hazel all go to Hogwarts at the request of Hecate. She wants them to protec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note

Author's Note

15.8K 158 269
By Jessicorn1

This is my first story so please don't destroy all my hopes and dreams. I would like as much feedback as possible because  I can use that to improve. If you spot ANY punctuation, grammar, spelling other errors please comment so I can change them. If you have any suggestions please send them to me or comment them because they are always welcome.

I will have Ancient Greek in italics.

Hopefully there will be Percabeth, Hinny and some Romione.

Luna will be a daughter of Iris. She and Annabeth are friends (not close).

I will be sending Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Thalia and Hazel only.

I will not be including Solangelo because it is not necessary to the story.

All the characters and most of the plot belong to the wonderful authors J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan.

-Jessicorn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 4.7K 23
Percy, Thalia, and Nico go to hogwarts to protect Harry in his 4th year. Percy also competes in the Triwizard Tournament as a student from Hecate's S...
20K 582 23
The fates are playing favorites again as Percy is chosen to leave Ilvermorny and aid Hogwarts chosen one against the fight of You-Know-Who. Percy wil...
120K 2.5K 17
Doesn't follow the storyline, like, at all. Slight Trials of Apollo spoiler. Nico, Percy, and Thalia are sent to Hogwarts, they show up at Number 1...
1.2K 33 11
Just another story about Nico and Will at Hogwarts. But might I say, this has a bit of a twist. It includes all of my ideas and stuff from reading ot...