Starstruck | C.H

Autorstwa valentineashton

Hi Guys! This story has been nominated in the watty awards! I would really appreciate your support on this! "... Więcej

Prologue
1. Welcome back to LA
2. No bad press
3. What are best friends for?
4. Rudely interrupted
5. Sorry about him
6. Buddy scheme
7. Time to tell the folks
8. The official meeting
9. Was that a drug exchange?
10. First time in the studio
11. No way, this is a celeb's party?
12. He's guilty, I'm innocent
13. Did we just record a single?
14. The truth always comes out
15. This is...tense
16. Is that a hickey?
17. Unexpected kiss
18. The actual truth
19. Time to talk business
20. Always check the bedroom
22. The fourth of July bash
23. Rejected in front of the press
24. Who is this and what did he do with Calum?
25. Let's film a music video
26. From one gal to another
27. Finally
28. How old are we again?
29. Eighteen
30. What did I do?
31. F*** You
32. Is this it then?
33. Don't leave
34. Fresh start
35. All good things must come to an end
Sequel
New Story - Photograph

21. Life update

2.9K 61 6
Autorstwa valentineashton

Sophia

"So how are things Sophia, I feel like we hardly talk anymore?" Hattie asked as she plopped herself down on my bed.

I shot up right, not expecting this early morning call. "Hattie, what are you doing here? What time is it?" I squinted as I grabbed my phone off the bedside table. It read eight am. I groaned and flopped back down.

"I got us two tickets to go and see All Time Low for their 4th of July Bash." Hattie said.

"Wait what!" I beamed as I sat back up again. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. "Oh my god you're amazing! How?" I pulled away.

Hattie scrunched her nose up, "Ew Sophia, morning breath much." We both laughed and I jumped out of bed running into the en suite to rinse my mouth out with mouthwash, I'll brush them before I leave. "I got them from Jim's. He gave all his staff two tickets each." She smiled. Performing at Jim's felt like a lifetime ago now.

"So it's on the 4th of July? That's Wednesday right?" Today was Monday.

She nodded. "Yes and we got VIP!!" She beamed.

"Did I ever tell you I went to a party at Jack's house?" I grinned sheepishly.

Her mouth dropped open slightly, "No you didn't! Girl we have so much catching up to do!" She laughed as she threw one of my pillows at me. Man I really missed hanging out with girls. It's literally just been boy, boy, boy for the past month and it's not like I have sisters or anything.

"Definitely, in fact, I discovered a really cool sundae shop on the sea front, how about we go there?" 

"Sure, I'll meet you outside by my car at twelve?" She raised a brow and I nodded. She made a squealing noise and left the room. 

***

After getting ready I decided today would be the best day to film a video for my channel explaining everything to my followers.

I set up my camera on my vanity and turned the lighting on.

"Hi guys it's me Sophia. First of all I just wanted to apologise for my inactivity over the past month. But don't fear, I have a good excuse, and it's one I think you'll be happy to hear." I grinned. 

"So apart from the last few covers which were pre-recorded, the last video was I guess quite controversial to say the least," I laughed slightly. "So for those of you who don't know, I uploaded a video of me singing at a venue called Jim's. Half way through my last song I was interrupted by a member of the band 5 Seconds of Summer, Calum Hood." I sighed deeply. "A lot has happened since that night, and I'm here to explain it to you." 

"Okay, so I know Calum's actions seemed rude and obnoxious, well they didn't seem, they were. But his intentions were never to hurt me. Calum's been through some hard times, and it's not my place to say. So just trust me on this please." I smiled into the camera lens.

"So, what happened after this? Where have I been the past month? After that commotion I was introduced to a man called Chris. He told me he'd love to take me on as a client if I were to follow a probation period. Of course I was eager to learn more, he was the first person to offer me any kind of deal. Next he told me he'd like to pair me up with another one of his clients as a buddy scheme. You know kind of what you used to do in elementary." I laughed.

"Anyway, so I said yes straight away! Then I learned that the pairing was with the guy I had just learn to hate. Calum." I smiled smugly and rolled my eyes playfully. "He said I could think about it and to get back to him. So I went home and weighed up the pros and cons and found that there were way more pros to this than there were cons. I had to take this opportunity and work on my experience. I'd have to push my hatred for this boy aside. I had to be professional."

"The first week was spent getting to know the boys, Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael. They were all so lovely and welcoming. Though Calum wasn't really, but like I said, not my story to tell. It was full of interviews and press events. Then the next few weeks went by like a blur. I even ended up going to a house party at Jack Barakat's from All Time Low! I mean little old me!" I shook my head in amusement.

"The last week has been one of the hardest weeks of my life. The boy's album dropped and there was a lot of press around that. We went to meet and greet, an album signing and a gig all in one day. It was exhausting. From that day, I learnt a lot about Calum and the other boys. I learnt that they weren't just friends but brothers too. I'd never seen a bond like it. I felt like I was caught up in it all. I went through an emotional rollercoaster that week. Like I said it was hard and exhausting."

"I wanted to make this video now as I have finally had a chance to breathe. I have been so busy I haven't even had chance to spend time with my friends and family. I was told to be expected to notice paparazzi on my back now, especially after announcing my work with Calum and the boys and making this video." 

This next bit was going to be the hardest to talk about. "I also wanted to talk about my relationship with Calum. If you didn't know, well we are together." A lie. "It all happened really quickly but we just got on so well and there was a spark from the start." Another lie. "This leads me onto my next announcement, the song I performed at the Youngblood Q&A "Little do you know", featuring Calum will be released as a single." I grinned. "Now I can't tell you when it will be released but you have something to look forward to at least."

"The final thing I wanted to address was you guys and this channel. I just wanted to thank all of my supporters who have helped me get to where I am now. I couldn't have done it without you. It will be harder for me now though, to produce content. But I promise I will try my hardest. And if I'm not on here then I'm always active on my social media, so please give me a follow. But that's it for this video guys, thank you, I love you, and don't forget to subscribe." I smiled and waved at the camera before pressing stop and turning it off.

I grabbed a glass of water from the side and chugged it down my throat. God I felt like I had just spoken for hours. I took the SD card from my camera and put it in my laptop. I skipped the editing step and uploaded it straight to Youtube with the title, "Life Update | Uncut." That should do the job for now.

And now that was out in the open, I grabbed my phone and opened instagram. I hadn't posted since I had arrived in LA. And the picture was only of me saying something cringe-worthy. I tapped on the 'plus' button and scrolled to the picture I took of Luke and I in the dressing rooms last week. It was such a funny picture and it was the only one I had with any of the boys.

Okay I admit, I just wanted to boost my followers, guilty. But wouldn't everyone if they had this cool a pic with one of the hottest, most popular lead members of a band. I rest my case.

I captioned it "Dressing room buddies" with the the emoji with the tongue out and smiling. I pondered on whether to tag Luke in it or not. Would he think I'm being too needy? Or a wannabe? I mean he probably wouldn't see it anyway since he'll probably get so many notifications a day, so I decide to tag him anyway.

After posting, a few seconds later I get a follow from none other then Luke Hemmings and not just a like on the picture but a comment from him too saying. "We look cute:-)".

I chuckled at the use of the colon, hyphen and bracket to make a smiley face, who even does that anymore? I liked his comment and locked my phone. 

***

"So I saw your video, guess we don't have as much to talk about now." Hattie chuckled as she took a big scoop of her sundae and shoved it down her throat. 

"Don't be silly, I was planning on making that video at some point anyway, you just reminded me." I smiled.

"Anyway so let's just back up a second since when are you and Calum a thing!" She said wide-eyed.

I looked around to make sure no one was close enough to hear our conversation. "Hattie can you keep a secret?" I asked.

She nodded, "Course I can. Remember when I kept the secret of us sneaking out to go to that frat party last year from your mom and she only found out because your brother was there and busted us!" She laughed.

I joined in, "true, that was a good summer. Anyway, me and Calum aren't dating, it's all for publicity." I said in a quieter tone.

She frowned, "So you're lying to everyone?" 

"I have no choice," I shrugged, "It's apparently in the job description. It's only temporary though, until my probation ends, I think." 

"Do you like him? Last time I remember he was a Class A Jerk." 

"Trust me, he still is. But I don't know, there's something going on between us that I think is real. He's told me something huge about his life that he obviously must trust me. And we've both I guess admitted our feelings but it's just never gonna happen." I sighed and started playing with the ice-cream in my bowl.

"Everything happens for a reason Soph. If you've seen this good side to him, I'm sure he's just waiting for the right moment. Thing's will work out, I know it."

AN

Hey so I worked on some of my assignment today so I thought I'd write as well, at least this way I won't feel guilty for not doing any work lol.

Anyway hope you enjoyed it.

Question of the day: what are your plans for Christmas/the holidays?

I'll be working and when I'm not working I'll be doing my uni work and when I'm not doing that I'll just be at home with my family:)

-Liv x

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
242K 8.1K 47
"I don't know I just got that feeling about him. You know how your favourite song comes on and you just have to dance?" •...
536K 11.1K 32
Tiffany is nothing more than your average teenage girl. The one thing that makes her different is that she just happens to be friends with.........mo...
134K 2.7K 64
(COMPLETED) You are Daniel seavey's little sister and when he gets in a band called why don't we you get to met all of the boys and move to LA with t...