once a day | bts rm & v ✧・゚: *

By poursugaonme

each day, one student disappears. each day, the class population decreases by one. what happens when the clas... More

: ONCE A DAY :
one - myoui mina
two - park jimin
three - kim taehyung ✔️✨
four - park chaeyoung
five - kim hyunah ✔️
six - park chaeyoung ✔️
seven - kunpimook bhuwakul ✖️
eight - kim minseok
nine - kim minseok ✖️
ten - meeting jhope
eleven - kim hyojong ✔️
twelve - mr kang
thirteen - bae joohyun ✖️
fourteen - kang daniel
fifteen - unǝǝʎ
sixteen - kang daniel ✔️
seventeen - mr kang (m) ✖️✖️✖️
nineteen - lee minhyung
twenty - lee minhyung ✔️
twentyone - min yoongi
twentytwo - min yoongi ✔️
twentythree - jeon soyeon
twentyfour - kim haneun
twentyfive - christmas ♡
twentysix - jeon soyeon ✖️
twentyseven - kwon eunbi
twentyeight - kwon eunbi ✔️
twentynine - mr kang
thirty - mr kang ✖️
epilogue

eighteen - ahn heeyeon ✔️

231 12 26
By poursugaonme

Chaeyeon's POV

we sat on the sofa and watched the news on the tv.

"a school shooting was present earlier today at seoul school of performing arts, 7 were killed and 15 were injured"

"the shooter has not been found" the reporter sighs.

the other reporter shuffled his papers.

"the school will remain closed for investigation, a mermorial for the dead will be held on the 26th of this week"

my parents sighed.

"chaeyeon, we almost made decision of transferring you to another school" my dad pinched the ridge of his nose.

our eyes widened.

"but, i know that if i did that, you guys would be split up, j-just be careful chaeyeon and you guys, okay?" he finished.

we nodded.

"thanks dad" i smiled.

"i almost think that you guys are part of the family, if you guys were to stop living here, that would be very strange" my mum laughed half-heartedly and looked back at the tv.

the female reporter looked distressed.

i almost think that even the reporter has caught onto what's happening.

she was the same reporter that was on tv when minseok was killed.

you may be wondering why joohyun's murder wasn't on tv.

still to this day, her body was never found, so she is still marked as missing

well, how come everyone was broken to pieces the next day when joohyun was killed?

everyone knew she was dead but the police, they refused to believe people because her body was never found.

everyone just knew, the police were too naive.

that must be torture for her parents.

"your mum and i will be going on a date" my dad announced.

"it's our 20 year wedding anniversary" my mum said.

"that's pretty sad that this is all happening on your wedding anniversary" namjoon frowned.

"it's alright namjoon, there will be many anniversaries after this one" my mum smiled weakly at the said boy.

"have a good time" taehyung said.

"we will, see you guys soon" my parents yelled, slipping out the door.

all four of our phones dinged.

'smoldaon just posted a photo'

"daon's alive!" jihyun cried.

we smiled, seeing the photo that daon had just posted.

smoldaon

• liked by itsjihyunbitch, taetaethebaebae, namjoonsnoodles and 7 others

smoldaon : i'm okay! thankfully, the bullet was far away from my jugular vein which is life threatening, although i'll be in hospital for a while :( i'll be having another surgery soon, please wish me luck! 💟

namjoonsnoodles : good luck daon!

itsjihyunbitch : i'm so proud of you for sticking through this, good luck! xx

jeonghwaa : good luck and stay strong! xx

taetaethebaebae : *wishes luck in a very meaningful way*

chaeyeonnie : thank you for saving me, i'll never forget that, good luck 💞

smoldaon : @namjoonsnoodles thanks namjoon!

smoldaon : @itsjihyunbitch thank you jihyun 💓

smoldaon : @jeonghwaa love you 💖

smoldaon : @taetaethebaebae 😂

smoldaon : @chaeyeonnie no problem chaeyeon, i didn't want you to vanish from my life so quickly 💓♥️

"do you think we could visit jungkook and daon in hospital? we haven't heard from jungkook yet" jihyun asked.

we all knew jihyun was worried for jungkook even when he said he was fine.

"yeah, let's go!" taehyung exclaimed.

we put on our jackets and walked to the hospital.

jihyun kept getting lost because she claimed it was 'too dark to see'

namjoon had to hold her hand to stop her from going the wrong way.

uwu hours.

we walked into hospital, the bright light and the constant sound of machines beeping was soon in our presence.

"hi, can you give us the room numbers for jeon jungkook and cho daon?" namjoon asked the nurse.

"cho daon is in surgery at the moment" the nurse replied.

already?

"well, can we see jeon jungkook, we are friends of his and my friend over here is his cousin" namjoon said, pointing to jihyun.

she hesitated but nodded anyway.

"don't be too loud, some patients are sleeping at this hour" she said and gave us a sticky note with jungkook's room number on it.

we nodded and went to the elevator.

we stood in silence, the elevator music was the only sound we heard.

the elevator dinged and we exited.

"room 302.. 302.. ah here" namjoon said.

he knocked on the door.

"come in!" a voice chimed.

we entered to be greeted with jungkook snuggled up in his blankets and plushies his parents brought for him.

jungkook acted as if he was a strong boi who ate bricks for breakfast but he's an actual cutie.

i once caught him eating a bunny shaped sandwich.

he fails to hide his bunny shaped cookie cutters.

jungkook rearranged his plushies before looking back at us.

"hey guys!" he yelled, excitedly.

"inside voices jungkook" namjoon scolded.

"you're just like jin, i'm not a baby!" he whined quietly.

we stared at him.

everything about him screams baby.

"are you sure about that?" jihyun asked.

"yes, i'm a tough boy!" he exclaimed, flashing his bunny teeth.

he also flexed his muscles but that was the only "manly" thing about him.

his face said otherwise.

"but you're so cute" i cooed.

"shush, chaeyeonie" jungkook pouted and crossed his arms.

"you remind me of a little, kooks" taehyung laughed.

jungkook paused.

his sudden change of mood made us confused.

"about that.." his lips quivered.

"um.." he began.

"wait.. are you one?" taehyung asked hesitantly.

jungkook felt exposed.

very exposed.

his eyes filled with tears.

"i thought you guys would hate me if i told you i was one" his tears ran down his cheeks.

"oh jungkook, why would we hate you?" namjoon rubbed his back.

"many people made fun of me when i told them about it and they said it was stupid" he sobbed.

it all made sense.

all the crayons and toys along with the colouring books, scattered on the ground.

the blankets, the plushies.

even the bunny cookie cutter.

"how come we never noticed?" jihyun muttered.

"i'm usually never in little space at school but at home it's a completely different story" he sighed.

"kookie, we would never leave you just because of your lifestyle, heck, we even love you more just because you told us this instead of hiding it away" taehyung hugged him.

"i'm sorry if it was too soon for you to tell us" taehyung whispered in his ear.

"no hyung, i was going to tell you soon actually but i didn't expect it to be today" he sniffed.

"if anyone makes fun of you for being a little then they know what's coming" jihyun growled.

"thanks jihyun" he smiled.

"if you don't mind me asking, what's the reason for you going into little space?" i asked.

"my childhood wasn't really as fun as it was supposed to be, my parents didn't take me to the park or get ice cream together and i really wanted to know how it felt" he explained.

i was very aware of the whole 'little space' thing, like jungkook said, many people find it stupid which i disagree with.

not everyone got to experience the childhood that was dreamt of.

hell, even i didn't.

though, my parents did do the ocassional day out and shit but most of the time i was at school, doing homework or my parents were on a business trip.

but i was thankful they actually made time for me.

jungkook's parents are pretty strict and busy parents so it was mostly us that were the ones who hung out and made time for him.

"thank you guys for understanding, i'm so glad to have you" he gave us his famous bunny smile.

"let's watch some tv" namjoon said, grabbing the remote.

the tv switched on and low and behold, peppa pig was on.

namjoon was about to change the channel but jungkook's eyes lit up.

he then began bopping up and down to the theme song.

i smiled endearingly, happy that he was feeling more comfortable to slip around us.

"is he in little space?" jihyun whispered.

i nodded.

"wah~ already.." she said amazed.

jungkook then leant over to his bedside table and picked up the half full bottle of banana milk.

jungkook was in his own world.

we looked at him in awe.

how could anyone make fun of such an adorable boy like jungkook?

after a few episodes of peppa pig, jungkook fell asleep, snoring quietly.

taehyung took the empty container from jungkook's hands and threw it away.

a nurse opened the door and noticed that jungkook was already sleeping.

"visiting times are over" she whispered quietly with a smile.

we nodded and got up to collect our things.

jihyun kissed jungkook's forehead before closing the door after since she was the last one.

we left the hospital.

wow.

this all happened in a span of one day.

"we can visit daon on friday because i think she would want some rest after her surgery" i said.

the rest nodded and we headed down the road where we stopped to eat at a ramen place.

i remember when i had a phase of eating ramen nearly everyday.

breakfast, ramen.

lunch, ramen.

dinner, ramen.

ramen is so cheap and really easy to make plus it's delicious so i thought its was god's food.

but my parents stopped me from eating too much ramen because it has a lot of calories.

the hot steam of the ramen hit me in the face, the smell was making my mouth water.

a cold day, eating a bowl of ramen while in a warm environment.

that was my kind of elation.

this was the only part of my day that i felt like a normal teenager.

it was short-lived, but i enjoyed it.

as we stepped out of the ramen shop, the cold air soon replaced the warmth.

we kept walking before-

"wait guys shush.." namjoon whispered.

he gestured us to back up and keep our mouths zipped.

we hid behind a wall and all four of our heads peered from behind like meerkats.

we saw surprise surprise a man in black drag an unconscious female body through the alleyway just infront of us.

these guys seriously have nothing else in their closet.

it wasn't mr kang this time and it couldn't of been taemin.

namjoon signalled us to go follow then and so we did, making sure our footsteps weren't too loud.

from her red hair, we recognised the female to be ahn heeyeon, a friend of jeonghwa's.

he tied heeyeon to a pole and then took out a needle with strange purple substance contained in it.

he angled the needle at heeyeon's neck.

that's when namjoon snapped.

he dashed into the alleyway and grabbed him by his hair and threw him to the ground.

we swooped in after namjoon.

taehyung and jiyun ran to heeyeon and hauled her up on taehyung's back.

the man became alarmed, yelling curses and stood up to attack namjoon.

he grabbed a pocket knife and tried to throw it at namjoon but his coodernation was off.

the knife stabbed me instead, right in my left shoulder.

a muffled scream and a string of curse words came out of my mouth as my mentality went 0-100 in a matter of seconds.

i staggered over to him and grabbed the top of his head and his chin and twisted it to the right making him fall face first, unconscious.

i breathed heavily.

that's when i came back to reality and yelped at the harsh pain that surged through my arm.

i hissed.

"are you okay?!" jihyun panicked.

i nodded, biting my lip.

"um.. aren't you going to take it out?" namjoon asked.

"if i do that, i will lose more blood" i explained.

we stood in silence and stared at each other.

"let's go back to the hospital" taehyung spoke up.

---

that's right fellas, all that in one chapter.

^^ me when ddd came out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 315 19
This is a short story «Please let me go, I don't want any of you hurt. Let me go thru this alone» he said, before he left to the devil. Started: 05...
869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
6.8K 152 20
This is a suntan story basically. I'm taking inspiration from other stories I read, and kinda mix them together. If you read other suntan stories you...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC