Harry Potter and the Wondrous...

Par mgorman92

One day after Harry's return to the Dursleys home and he is a wreck. He has suffered another beating at the... Plus

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-One

6K 183 5
Par mgorman92

Regina did go to Hogsmeade with him once, but that was the only date she permitted Neville. She commanded him to make up with Hannah Abbott. She wasn't sure if he could do it, but vague lies about threats from Junior Death Eaters, and some careful Mind Magic in Hannah's mind finally got through to her. By the end of the year they were dating again.

Besides, Hannah Abbott had nowhere else to go. By Valentine's Day Hannah Abbott was engaged to the Longbottom Heir who now as a Dark Death Eater had his House and his position restored.

The rest of the year went by. A few accidents like what happened to Miss Weasley happened to the students, but no one actually died. By the end of the year, Slytherin had won the cup for the 3rd year running and everyone was on the train heading home.

Everyone had really changed in the last year. Currently, Gale was with Theodore Nott. Regina was certain that he was sleeping with her. That was the darker part now to Gale's personality. They would have been engaged, but she was too young. Azure and Jillian and Regina still gossiped and trusted each other, but each was fighting a battle with their own inner darkness. No one would share. Regina guessed that Azure was getting deep instruction in the Dark Arts from her family. Jillian was dreading the return to the MacDougal home, because of the Dark Magic on her body. Regina was looking forward to three months at Bellatrix Lestrange Camp. No one seemed excited for summer, and no one wanted to talk about that.

As they started to see the outskirts of London, Regina told her friends. "If you need to talk to me for any reason, touch your wand to the bracelet and speak my name. I will be able to speak with you in response." She didn't dare tell them that the Dark Lord if he would choose could also hear that conversation. But she was worried about Jillian. They left the train, hugged and said their goodbyes. Regina left for Fawley Manor for Lestrange Camp.

That summer had one respite. She was invited to Longbottom Manor for Neville's wedding. She did not stand up, due to Hannah's fear of Regina. Even unknown to Neville was the appearance of Regina's strange dark and handsome date. He wore a glamor, but it was none other than Rabastan Lestrange.

+ + + +

A man in a purple hood sat at a table in Dublin with a woman in a green skirt and hat. They had been discussing the current state of the Wizarding World for some time.

"But I am curious," The woman in the witch's hat clipped in good Scottish, "Did you learn much about what happened at Hogwarts?"

The older wizard is purple robes pinched his nose and let out a loud sigh.

"I feared the worst, the killing of students, but that didn't happen." He said with trembling. "It was worse."

"How so –" the woman said with her own shaking voice.

"From what I understand," he said, "No one came back from Hogwarts unchanged. No one!"

"But surely, some of the older Gryffindor students –" the woman replied.

The man shook his head.

"I checked on Neville Longbottom and Hannah Abbott," he started. "They happen to be married by the way."

"That sounds like good news –" the woman replied.

"There was a darkness between them." The wizard in purple robes replied. "I didn't dare approach Longbottom, he stunk with Dark Magic. It is all over him. He is changed –"

"But –" the woman replied.

"I did speak to Mrs. Longbottom," he continued. "She implored me to speak to Neville, but I was afraid. She is broken."

"What do you mean, Albus?" The other clipped.

"I felt her body dealing with the remnants of the Cruciatus on her –" he started, "And the Imperius."

"How dare they!" The woman rolled in pure Scottish fury.

"I snuck into her mind with Legilemency, but found that her memory has been modified –" he sighed, "with Dark Magic several layers of it. I didn't dare dig deeper without doing any further damage."

"The poor girl –" The woman said sadly. "Any other news?"

"I did see Miss Weasley. She didn't cry when her mother told her that her father was dead. She had struggled with her own pain as well." He pinched his nose. "I think she was raped, and when she complained, nothing was done. She wouldn't say, and I slightly peeked into her mind, but all I saw were people in White masks and Dark Robes."

"Does her mother know?" Minerva asked.

"She suspects, but it is not my right to share Weasley's secret." Albus replied. "Luna Lovegood had been beaten and stolen from several times. The Head Girl, Lisa Turpin had led some cruel bullying on her."

Albus was quiet for a minute before he continued. "I believe that Susan Bones did not enroll at Hogwarts this last year. She was either missing or was in hiding. Granger and Ronald Weasley remain in hiding. The Patils came back, but I smelled Dark Magic on them too – and they went back to India now. Hogwarts is being taken from within."

"I still hope to have a long discussion with Regina Fawley," Albus said, "But her guardianship has changed and it is highly classified. I don't know where to find her. I had hoped she could be saved and would help us."

"There is no hope then," Minerva replied.

+ + + +

Regina returned to school for her fourth year, and that year went just as the third year had gone. She continued to take the same courses, continued to get O's on everything. She didn't corrupt any new Gryffindors but the Junior Death Eaters worked more openly among them thanks to Natalie McDonald and one of her roommates who joined that fold.

During Fourth Year, Regina dated Graham Pritchard for a time, but it never was serious. Regina was quite firm in telling him that her family had bigger plans for her courtship.

She spent the summer between Fourth and Fifth year almost exclusively in the company of the Lestranges. She had a room at their home and no illusion was given to anyone that Regina was seen in their company. Her tutoring in the Dark Arts with Bellatrix grew exponentially in the summer. Nearing the end of summer, she was called to the Headmaster's office for a meeting.

"Miss Fawley," Professor Snape said as she entered.

"Professor – " she replied.

"First of all," he offered as he handed her the OWL scores and her Hogwarts letter, "Congratulations on being the Slytherin Prefect for 5th year."

Regina had her first real smile in a while. One of the reasons Regina had sought this road was because the Prefect Badge had been denied Harry Potter for Ronald Bilius Weasley.

"I also believe," he said, "That it would be unnecessary to enroll you in any of the Dark Arts classes I am offering. I could personally tutor you, but I believe you learn more during your summers than you would further with me."

"I will be giving you the Beginners Course on Dark Arts to teach this year." He stated. "And if that goes well," he continued, "I plan to give you the Intermediary Course during sixth and seventh year. Now you may pick any of your advanced students to help you."

"I would like Romilda Vane and Jillian MacDougal," she replied firmly.

Professor Snape nodded. "They both do well. I will ask for Miss Zabini to assist me in my Intermediary Course."

Professor Snape looked at her for a long long time. "I feel the need to warn you."

At this Regina arched her perfect eyebrows. "The former Headmaster has been looking for you. He hopes to get his hands on you."

Regina shook her head. "It can't happen before Graduation, but maybe we should arrange for him to gain some access afterwards?"

Professor Snape narrowed his eyes. "Do not underestimate him, even in his old age."

"I do not," She replied, "But our Lord has been telling me that I must confront him before he will give me the Mark. Apparently, he has heard of his interest in me. I have been getting hands off dueling training from Mrs. Lestrange as well."

"Well, if any student is prepared for such a battle, it will be you, but be careful."

"Speaking of our circle of Death Eaters," he continued, "What are your plans for the Juniors this year?"

"My boyfriend," she smirked, "Continues to think he runs them."

Professor Snape smirked.

"However," she replied, "Jillian, Azure, and I have been making all the decisions."

"Is Miss MacDougal firmly in your grasp now?"

Regina sighed. "I need to cement the relationship this school year."

"She spends lots of time in a Light House during the Holidays," he said.

"Maybe that should be changed as well." She replied.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

590 19 10
Aiden Black lost his Aunt and his Father in one year's time. All the family he truly has left is Harry Potter, his best friend. His family will forev...
189K 9.7K 89
- ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ "You. Me. Hogsmeade. Tomorrow" Romie demands, leaving no room for objection. Regulus slowly lifts his head from his book...
392 19 11
It's 10 years after Harry Potter defeated the dark lord, Voldemort and it's his birthday. For it, his best friend, Hermione Granger who now goes by H...
145K 2.5K 120
Living in a pure blood family is tough and it only gets harder after attending Hogwarts . You're family is close friends with the malfoys whilst your...