Recall mxm

By TheoryKierei

Book 3 of Reverse. Can be read as a stand-alone. bxb Being a male prostitute wasn't all it was cracked up to... More

The Beginning of an End
Frustration
So Help Me
Cautious Idiot
A Little Something
Seeing Through
Overdose
Questionable Intentions
Client
Tips
Planning
Talk Back
Careful with Words
Not Just Like
Not All Endings
Setting the Stage
Not Quite Smart
Yourself

Part of the Problem

5.4K 505 174
By TheoryKierei

It stinks in here. 

Amia fought to keep his eyes closed as he heard his uncle pacing around the room. He was rightfully frustrated. Ever since he'd had his group of nut jobs kidnap him, Amia had been pretending to be having a horrible allergic reaction to whatever drug they'd used to knock him out. He barely got out of bed, and to say that he'd enjoyed the few times he pretended not to be able to hold his urine, only to pee on his uncle's expensive Persian rugs? 

Some of my best memories. I'll cherish them forever. 

 "Why is he still so lethargic? This cannot be a simple reaction to the chloroform!" The old man yelled at, who Amia suspected, was another doctor he'd managed to sneak in through the magistrate's growing barrier of men. 

"The fatigue and pains are normal for an overdose situation, my lord." The man stuttered. 

He did have a bad headache, but he had a feeling that it wasn't mainly from the drug. He hadn't eaten since he'd been kidnapped and had barely drank. 

I'm going to stuff my face the second I get back to the brothel... just not sure if it's going to be food first, then dick, or the other way around. 

He paused in his thoughts for a moment, then fought a smirk. 

Of course I'm going to eat Hollem first. 

"Just fix him! That damned magistrate is breathing down my neck already! I need him healthy so that I can play this off as a simple mistake." He yelled, making Amia wish that he could roll his eyes. 

Mistake my ass. You just want my amazing self, and while I was desperate enough to give my body to you a few times before, I don't want to anymore... and that's my choice that I can make now, because I have Hollem and I'm worth something more than you, old man. 

He wouldn't rely on the other man, but just having him waiting for his return was enough for him to feel more secure about his own future. He had no doubt that his uncle would try to play that he had killed him, because he'd definitely heard that he'd gotten stabbed, but unfortunately for his uncle, his horrid friend Matilda had a big mouth and had mumbled about him making it through the attack while cleaning about. 

The sound of a dog barking outside drew Amia's attention away from his angry uncle's yelling, but he couldn't understand why. He had heard several over the few days he'd been captive, but this one just seemed... angry. And judging by how deep it sounded, it had to be very very big. 

I'll give you so many treats if you can somehow rescue me, dog. 

"Who is that?" His uncle asked as he moved toward the other side of the room. 

Amia wanted to open his eyes so desperately, but if it wasn't the right time, he'd be screwed. Literally. 

"The magistrate? Who are those people with him? They look like hooligans!" He growled as he hurried from the room. 

The moment the door was shut Amia shot up in bed, then cringed as he felt the room spin. Okay, perhaps I will eat something before doing excessive physical things to Hollem. He thought as he carefully opened one eye, then the next. 

His room was completely empty of people, giving him a rare chance to scoot to the edge of the too-big bed and swing his feet over the edge. Of course, his feet refused to hold his weight, leaving him to slowly crawl over to the window. Getting high enough to actually look out of it was a chore, but when he saw the many people standing in front of the giant mansion, and his uncle trying desperately to send them on their way, and failing to do so, Amia couldn't help but smile. 

He noticed an older woman looking his way and lifted one hand, managing a partial wave before he lost his balance and had to grab onto the sill again. The woman scowled and pointed toward him, drawing everyone's attention to him. The only thing that moved past his uncle, however, was what appeared to be a giant wolf. 

Please tell me that's not what's going to rescue me. 

It looked more interested in chasing down a deer to consume whole than helping anyone as it calmly paced toward the house. A few people pulled swords and tried to threaten it, but they backed away when it snarled a roar loud enough to make even Amia flinch from up in his room. 

When it disappeared beyond his line of sight, likely into the house considering all of the yelling he was suddenly hearing, Amia slowly turned toward the door and let his exhausted body drop to the floor. 

It was somewhat quiet for a few minutes before his door swung open, then slammed shut. Matilda? The woman looked absolutely terrified. Her dress was askew on her shoulders. Her hair was a mess, and her eyes looked like they were about to pop right out of her head. 

"That's a good look for you." He rasped, his throat dry since he'd barely drank anything in the past few days. 

To his surprise, Matilda completely ignored him as she stumbled on one high heel, to the washroom. That door, too, was slammed shut. Not a moment later the main door to the bedroom jarred harshly, as if something heavy had been thrown against it. 

The sound of a deep growl brought Amia's heart up into his throat before the door shook again, then a splinter cracked down the middle. 

Dear god. I don't want to die by that giant beast's jaws! 

There was one final slam against the poor door before it snapped apart and one piece crashed to the floor, the other remaining one hanging crookedly by straining hinges. 

When Amia saw what was on the other side, his jaw dropped open. 

The old woman? 

"That one took a bit effort, Kite." She told the giant dog-beast that slowly sauntered into the room. It gave him a brief, dismissing glance before turning toward the bathroom and sitting by the door, whining. 

The old woman hobbled in, making Amia's mouth drop open further. 

"Lady Lelynn?" He asked, disbelief in his whispered words. 

The woman turned toward him, lifting a shovel to rest on her shoulder. Her glare brought an uncomfortable shiver to his body, but when she just rolled her eyes and sighed, Amia relaxed a small amount. 

"While I disagree with, likely, all of your life choices, I know someone who desperately wants you safe and home again." She said before lifting the shovel again, then slamming it so hard against the door that Amia jumped. 

I thought it had been the dog breaking down the door! 

The massive creatures was sitting just to the side, out of the way of the shovel as it swung again. It panted eagerly, large tail wagging steadily from side to side. 

"You know, you could help me, you lazy mutt." Lady Lelynn grumbled as she swung the shovel again, making a sharp line crack through the white door. 

The dog huffed and took a few steps back, then lunged forward. The door shattered to the sound of Matilda's scream. 

"Go on, Kite. No one will bother you." Lady Lelynn said as she turned toward the main entry door, drawing Amia's attention to the entrance of the room where the magistrate now stood. 

"Oh thank god." The man said with a heavy sigh as he hurried over to him. 

Amia tried to stand, but had no energy left for the task. Thankfully, the magistrate just grinned and easily scooped him up into his arms. 

"Don't tell Hollem I'm carrying you like this..." He said, mostly in jest to probably try to put a smile on Amia's face. 

"What if I like the idea of him being jealous?" He asked as he was carried from the room to the sound of terrified screaming and a creepy, calm laugh. 

The magistrate raised an eyebrow as he stepped over a twitching body with a line of blood running front its nose. 

"Believe me, he's already eager to have you back. No need to make him jealous." He said as Kite suddenly bounded past them, his floppy ears swinging with his lope. 

He's got a lot of blood on him all of a sudden... 

His form disappeared around a corner a few moments later, only to be replaced by a very unwelcome face. 

"Uncle..." Amia said with narrowed, tired eyes. 

The gun the man held pointed directly at them made Amia fidget in the magistrate's arms. He knew that the lawman had his own weapon, but his arms were currently occupied, and he wouldn't have enough time to drop him and retrieve his gun before he got shot. 

Lady Lelynn appeared beside them a few seconds later, her arms crossed and a scowl on her chapped lips. 

"Your lover has had an unfortunate washroom incident that might require medical attention. You may wish to see to her." She said with a raised eyebrow and enough sass to make even Amia proud. 

He wasn't surprised when his uncle laughed. "She wasn't my lover. You bastards are trying to steal him." He yelled as he began squeezing the trigger of his weapon. 

The magistrate dodged to the side as the shot rang out in the hall. It was met with the loud clang of metal before deflecting into a small dresser for storage a few meters away. 

Did she just block that shot with her shovel? Who the hell is this old lady? 

The look on his uncle's face made Amia desperately wish that he could do more than just watch the situation unfold. 

Where is that giant dog? He thought. 

Going through his recent memory, he fetched the animal's name, then took in a deep breath. 

"Kite, you stupid mutt! Save my ass!" He yelled. 

There was silence for too long afterward. He's gone... 

His uncle shook his head slowly and leveled his gun at lady Lelynn. The woman didn't even flinch, but Amia knew that his uncle was a damn good shot. She'd gotten lucky once, but it was unlikely to happen again. 

"Any last words, grandma?" He asked, making lady Lelynn look up at the magistrate and point to her chest, as if to say 'did he really just call me that'? 

The magistrate pursed his lips and shrugged before lady Lelynn stepped forward and swung her shovel from where it had been resting on her shoulder after she'd blocked the first bullet. The sharp tip of the weapon dug into the carpeting as she straightened her shoulders. 

"Do be a good boy and get on with it." Lady Lelynn said, spurring the man on enough to scare Amia into tucking his face against the magistrate's chest. 

His body jerked when he heard the shot ring out, but when his uncle let out a startled scream right afterward, and lady Lelynn didn't, he slowly turned his head so that he could see what had occurred. 

Kite was standing over his uncle, who was squirming on the floor, cussing profusely. The dog had his arm between his massive jaws, bent in a very uncomfortable-looking way. 

Probably broken... good dog. 

Abel appeared a moment later and tackled his uncle, bringing forth a louder yell and a startled bark from Kite. Thankfully, the dog didn't turn its aggression toward Abel, and instead just bit down harder on the arm already in his mouth. 

The young guy tied up his uncle faster than Amia had ever been tied up during sex by one of his clients. It was pretty damn great to watch. 

Maybe Hollem wouldn't mind some rope fun... 

"I don't want to know what you're thinking with that look on your face." Kirin mumbled as he walked past Amia's uncle lying on the floor, being unceremoniously yanked up to his feet by Abel. 

"You're going to have to go to a doctor before I can take you back." The magistrate said, drawing a deep frown to Amia's mouth. 

"No way. I was just pretending to be seriously ill. I just need a ton of food, water, and Hollem's dick. Maybe not exactly in that order, I'm flexible." He said with a tired smile up at Kirin, who grimaced down at him. 

"I'll take you back, but make sure to stay there and don't go out for several days and allow the doctor to take a look at you there. We have your uncle and a good amount of evidence against him. Also, judging from the blood trail from Kite, Matilda is injured in the washroom, but Lauriette slipped away while we were rushing in here once Kite distracted a lot of the people your uncle had waiting for us inside." Kirin said, earning a nod and a yawn from Amia. 

"Yes ma'am. Just get me home to my whore, please. I'll be a good boy and stay inside." He mumbled as he laid his head against the man's chest and closed his eyes to rest. He wouldn't fall asleep yet... not until he was back in Hollem's arms. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 53.4K 40
Book 3 of HomeLess Growing up in a family was what most kids who didn't have one, would dream about. As he got older, however, A.J. found himself dre...
1.7M 93.1K 52
Ah, screw it! I'm not your dog, not your whore, and certainly not your lover. I'm Prof. Steve Finley. I teach English Lit to snot-nosed students...
480K 18.1K 81
"Moving his hips to the music, dancing against his best friend Elliot actually shocked himself. He was normally kind of shy, awkward and nerdy but th...
381 34 7
Third book after Jaime, and Angelica. Angelica's sons are grown and they are meeting their mate. He had an idea, that was all. He wanted to help hi...