High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

De rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... Mais

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Fire of a Phenex

3.9K 52 49
De rg808guy

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter Koneko, and Kuroka had a intimate life span treatment with you that was good for you and them.

P.S.: I just wanted to tell you guys that one or two chapters after this halter I will be starting season 4. Wanted to give you guys a heads up.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's Monday now, we have break this week before going to Kyoto next Monday. Weird way to set up school days but that's how it is. The ORC was in the club room as we all had just finished doing some of our pacts. Rias was at her desk doing work, Akeno was looking out one of the windows while drinking tea, Kiba as usual was reading, The holy trio (Asia, Xenovia, and Irina) were talking amongst themselves while Lily, Emma, and Yuuma talked to eachother, I sat across from Issei on 2 couches while Koneko sat next to me while eating a lollipop, and Gasper was in a box.

You guys got any ideas in a nick name for Lily, Emma, Yuuma as a group?

"(Y/n), what pacts did you have to do today?" Issei asks me.

"I helped an old lady clean out her attic, helped a botanist with his flowers, and cooked a guy who had night shift some breakfast" I say.

"I got to hang out with my good ol otaku customer and that's it. It was 6 ours of arguing of weather Artoria or Rin is best Fate/stay night waifu"

"Sakura" I state.

"Your supposed to be on my side dude" Issei says "Artoria's best girl"

"I'm not getting into this argument with you" I sigh.

Then a orange teleportation circle appears on the ground. Out of the fiery orange circle was best girl, I mean Ravel Phenex. Ravel is best girl along with Koneko. She looked nervous, and she held onto her dress.

"Ravel?" I questions.

"May I speak to you, Rias and (Y/n)" Ravel says.

"Of course" Rias says then gets up from her seat "Can everyone please stand to the side while we talk"

Everyone moves to the side except me. Ravel sits on the couch on the opposite side of me. Akeno makes some more tea and places it on the coffee table as Rias sits next to me.

"I apologize for the sudden visit Rias" Ravel said as she looked down with her hands in her lap then looked up at us "I wanted to ask for your advice regarding my brother"

"You mean Riser?" Rias questions.

"Riser? I've heard the rumors too. Who is he?" Irina says.

"He's from the Phenex household and is Rias's ex-fiancé" Asia explains to Irina.

"Fiancé?! How romantic!" Irina says then thinks a second "Hang on, if he's her ex-fiancé then..."

Ravel sighed then explained "You see, (Y/n) crashed the engagement party and challenged Riser to a fight, who ever won got Rias, in the end (Y/n) had won with my brother left very injured. (Y/n) was able to bypass the regeneration of our households regeneration powers. That was his first loss in a fight, not that I blame (Y/n) for what he did to Riser but...."

"So Riser hasn't recovered from it, right?" Rias says.

"I-I shouldn't of come here, but I only have your peerage to turn to for this" Ravel says.

"My peerage? Why is that?" Rias says.

"When I was asking for advise on how to help my brother, I was told that he should learn the So calf fortitude that your peerage possesses" Ravel explains "That is what your house hold is famous for"

"Fortitude?" Rias says.

"If it's fortitude your looking for you came to the right place" I say "I know a whole lot of that"

"More precisely" She says then starts acting more like her usual self that I've seen before "I can't believe he's been sulking for half a year because of one loss. He even says that he's afraid of Dragons!. Since then he hasn't participated in a single raring game. Gossip magazines have been writing whatever they want about him. He got traumatized by one battle with (Y/n) and he can't touch anything that relates to dragons. I would understand if he would simply hold a grudge against (Y/n). He should man up and learn from the experience of that defeat and grow stronger. It's really, really shameful!. But, he's still my brother"

"I must of really given him shellshock" I say.

"Shell what?" Issei says.

"Shellshock, aka PTSD" I tell him.

"Oooh" He says.

I then looked at Ravel "I'll help your brother since you came all the way here, besides, Your not going to find anyone who knows more about fortitude and pain then me. I'll take care of the problem so there isn't anything you have to worry about Ravel"

"Well....if you absolutely insist...I'll accept your help (Y/n). Please work hard for a high ranking devil. I-I would really appreciate it" Ravel says.

"Understood" Rias says and stands up "(Y/n) will be in charge of dealing with Riser"

Part 2.

After a train ride from the human world to the under world and a few other stops, Me, Rias, and Ravel arrived at Riser's house. One thing I would have to say is that they're are too many fire hazards. The rest of the ORC including my mom were at Rias's house.

"So, what does Riser usually do all day?" I ask.

"He stays in his room all day running rating game simulations. Occasionally he will summon people who are good at chess to play with him" Ravel says.

We arrive at the door to his room which was ridiculously big. Ravel then knocks on the door "Brother, you have guests"

"Ravel? I don't want to see anybody today. I had a nightmare. I don't feel like meeting anyone today" We hear a very depressed Riser say.

Ravel sighs "Your guest is Rias" she states and we hear a large crashing sound from inside the room.

"Rias?!!!" We hear him shout.

Rias walks up to the door "It's me Riser"

"Why have you come here after such a long time Rias?!" Riser shouts "Are you here to laugh at me, or maybye your here to brag about your wonderful fulfilling life with the Green Dragon Emperor!"

"I want to talk with you for a bit" Rias says "Let me see your face"

We hear him stomp over to the door before opening it "What could you possibly want to talk about to the man you rejected?!!" He shouts then notices me "G-G-G-G-Green D-D-Dragon E-Emperor!!"

"Good morning to you as well" I say.

"NNNOOOOO!!!"

Riser then run into his room that was filled with trash and went under the blankets of his bed like a little kid who got jump scared during a horror movie.

"Go home!!" He shouts as we walk into the room "I don't want to be reminded of that time!, Such a miserable feeling, I don't want to eperience something like that ever again"

"Well deal with it Riser, life is all about defeat. We learn from our defeats so it doesn't happen again" I tell him "Your being a cry baby because you loss once in your whole life. Your lucky you've won all your life until I came along because my life wasn't that way"

"(Y/n)..." Rias says to me, knowing what I'm talking about.

"For crying out loud Riser. Rias took the time to come and see you so stop hiding under your bed covers " Ravel says as she ripped the bed covers off of him.

"L-Leave me alone, Go home!" He shouts.

I walk over to the bed and grab the collar of his pajamas "You listen to me good Riser, your acting like a little bitch who deserves to be treated like a bitch!"

"G-Get your hands off me!" He shouts.

"If you don't get dressed and leave this room. I'll go full on Juggernaut Drive on you" I tell him then let go of his collar. He stares at me petrified "C'mon, Move it!, we don't got all day!!"

Riser nods quickly before zooming out of his bed and into his closet. I look at Ravel and Rias and they just looked at me with wide eyes "Did I go too far?" I ask and they both shake their heads.

"I want to thank you again for helping me with Riser" Ravel says.

"It's not a problem Ravel, anything for you" I say to her and she blushes.

"What do you think your saying to my sister!!!" I hear Riser shout.

"Nothing for you to worry about. What you should worry about is what I'll do to you if you don't hurry the fuck up!!" I shout back. We hear him make a high pitch gasp before rustling through the things in his closet.

"Please don't be too hard on him" Rias says.

"I'll try my best" I say.

I walked out of Riser's room and went to get the things I brought for my plan to help Riser gain some fortitude. After about 10 minutes later I was out side with my stuff while Riser talked to himself as he sat in the edge of his fountian of fire.

"So what's your plan?" Rias asks me.

"My plan should be here any minute now" I say as I finished up with my bag "I really blew Riser's fire out didn't I?"

"You did, a fire that's said to be immortal at that" Ravel says.

"It's been a while since I've seen you guys" We hear old man Tannin day as he flies over us.

"Thanks for coming Tannin" I say.

R

iser falls off the fountain and pushed his back against it "Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Tannin!. The ultimate class devil and legendary dragon!" Riser says, scared shitless.

Tannin lands in front of Riser, damaging the ground while landing. Tannin had his arms crossed as he looked at the scared Riser Phenex.

"Riser Phenex, I used to watch you with great interstate because I thought you were a promising king. However, just looking at you now, you clearly have a serious problem" Tannin says to Riser.

"We will train just like last time with me and Issei, well mostly Issei but in more of a harsher condition for him" I say to Tannin "His family says that he needs to gain some fortitude"

"So I see, Fortitude, that's a good idea" He says as I grab my bag "So, you're coming to the mountains as well?"

"Of course, haven't done any training lately so this is a good of a time then ever" I reply

"N-Noo!!" Riser shouts as he tries to fly away but Tannin grabs him out of the air.

"Stop running away. If you are a man then prepare yourself" Tannin says.

I climb up onto Tannin's back then onto his shoulder. I looked down at Riad and Ravel.

"We will be going now, I'll see you girls in a few days" I say.

"Please make sure to contact me when you need help" Rias says.

"Alright"

"Take me with you!" Ravel says "I want to help with my brother's recovery!"

"That girl has good eyes. Why don't you take care of her in the mountains" Tannin says.

"Is he trying to set me up on a date with Ravel?"

"I will take care of you while were there Ravel, so hop aboard" I say and held my hand out for her.

Ravel smiles then flies up into the air. She does some sort of anime transformation where she changes her dress into a safari style outfit. She lands on Tannin's shoulder and hugs my right arm, I was contimplating whether she was hugging my arm because she likes me or to use it so she doesn't fall.

"R-Ravel, s-stay away from that dragon!!" Riser shouts.

"I can be with who ever I want" Ravel says and hugs my arm even more.

Tannin then takes off into the sky "N-Noo!" Riser shouts "Why do I have to go to the dragon's mountains!?

"This is for your own good Riser!, Please go along with it!" Ravel says in a joy filled tone with a smile which made me smile.

"No!" He shouts.

After a little bit of flying we arrive at the dragon mountains. As the name implies it's a mountain range filled with dragons. Me and Ravel looked at the mountains with amazement, seeing all the different dragons but Riser didn't have the same reaction.

"D-D-D-Dragons!" He shouts in fear.

"This area is the dragon's nest where my brethren live" Tannin says.

A light blue and pink dragon then flies up next to me "Tannin, you called for me?"

"This is a high level dragon who serves under me, his name is Blizzard. I've asked him to take care of training Riser Phenex" Tannin says.

"I thought I was going to be training him?" I say confused.

"I've been told about your past. Knowing that I fear the training you'll put him through might kill him" Tannin says.

"He's immortal, he can deal with it" Then I thought about how to stop a member of the phenex house hold from regenerating "Oh right, no will to fight or becomes mentally unstable. Okay it might kill him if his regeneration stops"

"Riser Phenex, here in the mountains we will train your body and soul from scratch" Tannin says to Riser.

"Why is this happening?" Riser questions to himself.

"Because you became a little bitch after one loss" I tell him "If your a man like you said half a year a go then deal with it"

{Time Skip}

After a little bit more of flying we got to to a mountain range where most of the mountain was covered in a everlasting blizzard of very cold air, fast wind, and lots of snow. At the moment we were running, it was the first part of the training. Me and Riser ran through the frigid mountains with no designated direction. Ravel rode on Blizzard's back as he chased Riser. Riser had his wings out as he tried to keep himself warm even though he was fully decked out with winter gear, black winter gloves, purple winter coat, black winter pants, and isolated water proof shoes along with goggles. Ravel was wearing the same thing but her coat was red. I on the other hand was not fully decked out with winter gear. I was wearing a black long sleeve thermal shirt, black pants, waterproof shoes, goggles, and a face mask that covered the bottom half of my face along with my ears and a beanie on my head. Train hard or go home is what dad always said, if it don't hurt then your not gaining anything.

Beanie and face mask.

I felt the sharp wind hit me from behind as the wind rushed past me, giving me the feeling of needles stabbing me. What I was wearing was only to make sure I wasn't fully vulnerable to the elements.

"Hey, hey!, You're to slow!" Blizzard says to Riser then shoots out a icy cold blast of air filled with ice at Riser from his mouth, air colder then our already cold surroundings.

The cold blast of air hit Riser and froze his fire wings, making them dissappear as he fell to the ground. He got back on his feet and continued to run away from Blizzard and Ravel.

"Riser, when you are running, you need tor call out dragon!" Blizzard tells Riser "Come on, say it!, Come on, say it!"

"Big brother, you cannot give up at this level, Come on say it, Dragon!, Dargon!, Dragon!" Ravel says on a more playful like manner instead of serious.

"What the hell is happening?!!" Riser shouts.

"Your being chased by your little sister as she rides on the back of a dragon who will freeze you if you stop running" I tell him.

Part 3.

It's the third day of training and Riser is still scared of dragons. It's morning though you couldn't tell since you couldn't see the artifical sun of the underworld. Me and Ravel are sitting at a dining table for 2 that you would see at a royal castle. A beautiful buquet of roses was in a vase in the middle of the table next to the unnecessary parasol that went over the table. Ravel made pancakes and tea for breakfest just for me. She was wearing a red dress that suited her and the chest of the dress was uncovered, leaving the top of her chest bare. Ravel has made a magic shield behind her so that the wind wouldn't blow everything over. I had taken my face gear off as me and Ravel began to talk.

"It's been three days since the training started. How's my brother doing?" Ravel asks me.

We hear Riser shout as Blizzard chased him "I'm unsure. But to me he hasn't gotten anywhere with it, though I think he'll be alright when he gets used to it"

I then cut a piece of the thick piece of pancake and took a bite of it. Oh hell was it good, it was the best pancake I have ever tasted.

"You think so?, That makes me feel relived" Ravel says then cutely sneezes.

"You must be cold, why are you wearing a dress when it's this cold out" I say as I take another bite.

"I'm....I'm not cold at all" She tells me "It's only proper for a ladies from a noble family to wear a dress to morning tea" she then sneezes again "It's think you should be more worried about you being cold then me. You've been wearing what your wearing the entire time"

"I've dealt with the cold before" I tell her "Pain is just another feeling to me, after a while of feeling it, you think nothing of the weak pain but only the unique pain"

"What do you mean by that?" Ravel asks me.

"When I was younger, I was tortured so I could activate my sacred gear. To put it simply I went through a lot back then" I tell her.

"Ooh..." She says then looks down.

"You don't have to worry about it Ravel, my life is better then I could of dreamed it to be back then" I tell her with as smile and she smiles as well "More importantly, these pancakes are the best pancakes I've ever tasted"

"They are!" She says with excitement as a light blush appears on her cheeks "I got everything from the dragons but there were some ingredients I couldn't find, but I wasn't satisfied with how they turned out"

"Well I like them just the way they are" I say.

"I woke up early to make them and the tea" She says then she takes a bite of her pancakes.

"Early in the morning?, Thanks for waking up early to make me these" I say.

"I did it because I'm in love with you..." She says under her breath.

Something then came to mind "I want to thank you for that bottle of phenex tears you gave me during the gathering. You saved my life"

"S-S-So you read the-" She stutters out.

I nod as I stood up "I read the paper of your confession" I say. I walked over to here and leaned down a bit so we were almost face level with each other "And I accept your love for me"

I closed the distance between us and kissed her on the lips. She didn't resist or pull away, she just closed her eyes.

"Get your lips away from my sister!" We hear Riser shout before being blasted by Blizzard.

Ravel then puts her arms around my neck to keep us in the kiss. She opens her mouth just a bit and so do I, she sticks her tongue into my mouth only half way so we had a light make out session. She pulls away with a smile on her face with red cheeks

"Does this make me-" She says.

"My girlfriend?, yes it does" I replied.

"I heard that Rias and the others will be up here in the mountains tonight" She informs me as she continued to have her arms around my neck.

"Their coming up here?"

"Yes, apparently there is a nice hot spring around here" Ravel says.

"A hot spring?"

We then hear Riser crash into the ground while screaming. I sighed and kissed her cheek.

"I got to get back to dealing with Riser" I say.

"Okay. I'll talk to you later" Ravel says and unravels her arms from around me.

Part 4.

It's night time now and Me and riser were in sleeping bags, trying to get some rest. A fire was burning between where we were sleeping. Something felt off to me.

"Riser's been awfully silent tonight, he's usually complaining"

I got out of my sleeping bag to cheek up on him. I walk over to sleeping bag and went to touch it and it rolled over, revealing items stuffed inside the sleeping bag.

"Where the hell did he go?" I questioned then the answer came to mind "The hot spring" I growled.

I balance broke and flew out of the cave that we were in. I flew through the frigid sky trying to spot Riser, after a moment or two I see his flaming wings from afar. I zoom towards him until I caught up to him.

"Were you planning to peak inside the hotspring?!" I question him.

"What's wrong with that?!, it's affair gentleman's duty to peak inside a hotspring when there are women bathing!" He tells me, now out of his depression.

"So peaking on girls bathing is eat broke you from your depression?!" I say.

"I want to see Rias' tits!" He shouts "Is cannot stand the fact that only you get to enjoy them!"

"You ain't seeing then while I'm here to stop you!" I tell him.

"If you can stop me!" He says.

He speeds foward as he tries to find the hot spring. I hit him with a pulse shot he hits a mountain. He flies back at me and shoots a storm of fire at me. I pulse the fire away and Riser was no where to bee seen. I look ahead and I see Riser and just ahead of him was the hot springs. I let out my 10 wings and flew straight past him and towards the hot spring. I land in the hot springs with my feet submerged in the water. My 10 wings blocked his sight.

I let down my helmet "Sorry for the disturbance" I say to the girls which was all the girls that lived in my house, Asia, my mom and Ravel "You ain't anything today Riser"

"Damn you Green Dragon Emperor!" Riser shouts then he notices what I'm using to block his view "Y-Your a decedent of one of the previous devil kings!"

"Yes I am, my father is Colten Beelzibub" I tell him.

"My son, please let down your wings, I don't want to hit them" My mom says.

I put my wings away snd noticed that all of them were wearing towels and weren't even wet, meaning they haven't gotten into the hot spring yet. My mom had he sacred gear out and had her bow drawn back.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n)'s mother. It's nice to meet you Riser Phenex. There is one thing you must know about me" My mom says as a bolt of light starts to form inside of her bow "I really hate perverts"

"You might want to run Riser" I tell him.

Riser gulps then starts flying away from the hot spring. Mom fires the arrow and it flies straight towards Riser. The arrow hits Riser and explodes into a bright light with the sound of Riser screaming in pain. I turned to the girls.

"Again, sorry for the disturbance" I say.

"Kiba and Issei are in the hot spring below us if you'd like to join them" Rias says.

"Okay. I'll see you girls later" I say then jumped off the ledge and flew to the other hot spring.

"Huh, a Phenex's fire truly is something"

~~~~~
Hello everyone this is the end of the chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I know that that Phenex is spelt Phenoix it's that in high school dxd the their last name is spelt Phenex. I just wanted to clarify that. U til next time bye.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

142K 1.4K 10
There was a boy in Kuoh Academy who wasn't really seen as attractive to most of the girls. And some of the few boys there picked on him for it. Howev...
3.4K 78 5
What if Issei never lived in kouh but lived in Kyoto instead? What if he wasn't even human But a Yokai Human hybrid? How would the Story unfold for E...
19.6K 343 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
15K 226 31
This is my first story on here so it is bound to be a bit of a rough patch but i hope you'll stick around for it. This story is gonna be based off Hi...