Marvel One Shots

By Dumbass_Child99

Thank You guys for being so patient... :3 More

Pranks aren't always fun
Part 2
RIP
Hmmmmm VOTE
I always thought that I'd see you again
Heh Heh Heh
PoP TArTs NeD, pOp TaRtS!!!!
Hmmmmmmmmmm VOTE 2
Top 3 VOTE (VOTE AT THE END OR IT DOESN'T COUNT)
VOTE RESULTS
NOT THE CHAP IMPORTANT!!!
He's mine forever
Holy Shit
Heyy
shit
A Christmas Miracle
So um
Im definitely not okay with this: Part 1
I'm definitely not okay with this: Part 2
I'm not okay with this: Part 3
Heh
I can't
I'm not dead unfortunately.
You Didn't See That Coming?
I Larb You The Most
Legit just cat photos for @megannotmeghan
Trans @DidntFinishTheMilk
Honest
Hop, Skip and a Jump
A Sticky Situation
Welp, fuck this shit. Life's too fucking hard
What the actual fuck
BACKSTREETS BACK ALRIGT!!!
You didn't see that coming?
Petey
Jeez It's Been a While
Late Apologies
So uh- hey

You dim sum, you loose some (Ian Sterling)

2.5K 67 92
By Dumbass_Child99

9.8K......... Well fuck. I thought itd be like 10 people reading if I was lucky, but fuck.

Sorry to all those that don't like swearing...

Anyways I'm so sorry for taking so long I had a lot going on and I kinda just stopped the book....

BUT I'M BACK Y'ALLLL!!!!

Quick warning, this is a Peter x Flash and talks about conversion therapy and self harm So read at your own discretion.

Now, without further ado, a new chap.....

(Drumroll please)

Flash POV (CUZ I'M DIFFERENT)

Science. The worst thing that could happen to the world; After bills that is. Well, at least I'm going to TONY STARKS HOUSE!!!!!!

My dad is friends with Tony Starks friend's friend's friend's cousin's hair dresser's daughter's husband's granddad's dogwalker's brother! Isn't that so awesome!!

But that's not why I am going. TONY STARK AND THE AVENGERS INVITED ME!!!! Also, I can find out the truth about Peter's 'internship'.

As we came to the end of the lesson, I decided to mess with Peter, get inside his head. I went with the classic line that my class has learnt so well: "Parker, you're screwed" . He simply turned his head, cocking it to the side slightly.

He looks so cute, I could just kiss him.

Wait, WHAT!!!! Nope. Nope nope nopety NOPE never ever EVER will that happen. I've already gone through shock therepy, this is NOT happening.

"What is it NOW Flash?"  He said, clearly unimpressed .

" I'm going to SI tonight for dinner with the Avengers, so the world will know your 'internship' is fake! " I exclaimed, only loud enough for Petey to hear.

"D-d-diner? W-w-whith the a-avengers?" He stuttered out.

"Yup!"

"Oh fuck" he mumbled. His adorable little eyes widened and suddenly ran out.

Look at that ass. I slapped myself.

Peter's POV:

What has dad done? I'm going to kill him! He can't just invite my crush over for dinner!

Ok yeah I mean he bullies me and stuff, but he is adorable!

Me
Dad what the hell?

You invited Flash???

Starkly Dad
Yup

Me
Daaaaddddd

Starkly Dad
If you like the boy, tell him

Me
I'm not out yet!!

He's an idiot! He's gonna out out me and then get annoyed about flash not liking me. Not to mention the embarrassment

Uggghhhhhhhhhh

Flash POV (LATER ON)

I walk up to the receptionist who gave me an odd look.

"Hi, Flash Thomson, I've been invited to dinner" I said confidently.

The receptionist clicked the keyboard before giving me a laminated card.

"Ok, so scan that card and walk through the scanner, then turn left and go down the corridor. Use the elevator on the right and say 'Friday floor 45' once you are up there Mr Stark should be waiting. I'll inform him of your arrival now" the man then began to text someone , so I went through the scanner.

After following his instructions, I was finally on my way up to prove the hot nerd that is Peter Parker wrong. Oh, and meet the Avengers- obviously!

The door opened and Tony Stark was towering over me. I jumped slightly.

"Hi, you must be Flash, I've heard a lot about you."

"M-me? I mean I've been signing up for internships since I was like 11, but I never got in, so how?"

"Firstly, I'm Tony Stark - I can do anything. And secondly Peter never stops talking about you, all good things, but me and my husband were kind of hoping to meet the legend that is 'Flash Thompson'"

" P-peter? "

"Yeah, my son. He practically adores you. Rambles to me and his pops all day long. You must be one great guy."

"Peter Parker, Peter Parker? Your son?"

" Yeah "

"He talks about me?"

"Yeah"  Butterflies filled my stomach.

"He actually has an internship?"

"Well, no, but yeah. He's kind of my PA but he's my son, soooo"

"Oh..."

" ... "

"..."

" Do you like Chinese? "

I simply nodded my head, following the tall man as he led me to the kitchen.

The kitchen was massive. Everything you could ever need. Wait, who needs 15 coffee machines?

Hawkeye was standing on his tiptoes on a step ladder in the corner reaching into a massive cupboard filled to the brim with Poptarts???

"Who's the kid?" Hawkeye said without even glancing our way, instead focusing on the pop tarts as his face contorted with a look of concentration...

" Well Barton, this is the famous "Flash" " with that he fell.

"Really?!?! You're Flash!!! I've heard so much about you! Do you like Mario Kart? Just Dance? Pop tarts?" He bombarded me with questions as I stood in shock.

"Calm down Katniss" Stark said and immediately Clint stopped the rambling, and instead, grabbed hand tightly and shook it like there was no tommorow.

"I'm Clint, Clint Barton, Hawkeye yada yada yada! Anyways, call me Clint"

"O-okay"

"God Clint, you've scared the poor boy. Come on Flash let's go to the living room and I'll call down Peter and everyone to order."

So, not only is Parker an intern, but he's Iron man and Captain America's son? And he talks about me? I blush a bit.

NO! SNAP OUT OF IT FLASH! You can't love a guy, or you're a stupid worthless faggot, thank god your dad taught you that. It's the way of life. Even if it takes cutting, shock therapy and beatings from dad, you have to hate Peter. It's the only way to be happy.

A tear falls from my eyes.

"You good? You spaced out for a sec and is that a tear?"

" O-oh um, yeah, " I wipe my eyes with my sleeve, "I'm great. It's a nice house"

"Thanks, I made it myself. Peter will be here in a sec so you won't have to stick with an old man like me, or an older man, like my husband!"

" HEY! TONY!! I HEARD THAT!!!! " It was only now that I noticed Captain fricking America had walked in and was now extending his arm to shake my hand.

"I've heard a lot about you"

"So I've heard"

He chuckled lightly as the door clicked open again. I turned to see the Avengers joking about and stumbling through the door.

"Is it him?" Black widow said, to Tony " is that who Маленький паук talks about? "

Tony simply nodded his head and before he could say anything Peter ran in,

"You called, dad?" He said, slightly out of breath. Tony waived his head in my direction and Peter looked at me with a slight blush.

"Oh, H-hi Flash"

"Hi"

"CHINESE!!!!" Came Clint who bounded in from the kitchen, eating a pop tart.

After around 40 minutes of introductions. Mario kart, awkwardness and squabbles, we had both ordered and received our takeaway and were now sitting down to eat.

"Did you know that Peter built the prototype for the new Stark phone?"

" Um, no... To be quite honest I didn't even know that he worked here"

"I thought you complained that that Ted boy told the whole class?" Stark said to Peter, who had been just as quiet as me.

" It's not like they're going to believe him dad " Peter mumbled out, a look of 'duh' prominent on his face.

"Why not?"

" Well the whole class was under the impression that only college students and older could apply" I said.

'And because I was jealous that he was trying to impress Liz' I thought, but immediately shut it down 'Remember, no gay, else dad'll hit you and you'll have to go back to conversion camp' I told myself.

Wanda's POV:

There was something about this Flash boy, some sadness. I could feel it. I knew it was wrong, but I looked into his thoughts during dinner.

'And because I was jealous that he was trying to impress Liz '

I chuckled lightly, so he likes Peter back then. I ship it. I was gonna stop listening when all of a sudden,

' Remember, no gay, else dad'll hit you and you'll have to go back to conversion camp'

Hit? And go back? I immediately accessed his memories and I was dumbstruck by the abuse and depression he's been through.

Wait...

HE BULLIES PETER?? I was about to scream, but it seems his motive is solely to punish himself because he hates seeing the one he loves in pain. Awww! But also, HE'S HURTING PETER???

I was snapped out of it when I started crying.

"You ok?" Tony asked.

I completely ignored him and turned to Flash.

" You are going to live here now. Your father is going to jail, and you're going to tell Peter why you bully him" I said sternly, he nodded.

"BULLY -" Chorused the rest of the Avengers, before I used my magic to stop them from talking.

"Um, Peter, I'm really sorry. I was jealous that you liked Liz, not me so I told everyone the internship was fake. I think deep down I always knew though, you are so smart and kind that anywhere would be immensely lucky to have you. Ever since i was a child (Id make the boys go wild) my dad told me that I was a worthless faggot and sent me to conversion therapy, shock therapy, abused me and got me addicted to self harm to stop being gay. None of that worked. The only pain I ever feel is when you are upset or in pain. So every time I thought you were adorable, or wanted to kiss you, I hurt you, to hurt myself. I'm so so sorry. I love you so much, I've just been conditioned to push away gay thou-"

And then he kissed me.

It was like it was only us and time stood still so that we could be in this moment. I could stay here all day.

"I love you too"

~THE END~

Edited

Hi guys! Guess what? I updated!!!

I value feedback, criticism and suggestions so leave a comment but most importantly,  hope you enjoyed.

Sorry it took so long!

Sincerely, Taylor Xx

1680 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 1.6K 19
Just some one-shots about your innocent cinnamon roll Peter Parker... REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! THIS BOOK IS NOW FINISHED!! ALL ONESHOTS ARE MY OWN I DO...
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
7.6K 189 13
Just some oneshots (about irondad ofc) which will be fluffy angst mostly funny. Hope you enjoy. Requests and suggestions are welcomed. ~💃
11.2K 175 20
one shots of the one and only Pezzy!! requests are open, btw :))