Family Issues

By browniema

6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go t... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
The ending
🩶
Epilogue
:)

4

98.6K 2.1K 4K
By browniema

Amelia's P.O.V

I woke up from the annoying ass alarm clock and made my way to my bathroom getting ready for today.

I decided on wearing this because it wasn't showy plus it was comfortable as fuck.

After getting ready I walked downstairs.

All the boys were sat on the table on there phones eating cereal except Adam who was on the phone to someone.

"Morning Lia" Jason said causing the others to look up from their phones.

Adam ended the call and sat down on the table with us.

"You look cuteee" Jason said smiling at me.

"Thank you" I said kissing his cheek.

"You look like my shit" Dean said smirking at me.

"Suck my ass" I said.

"AMELIA" Adam and Danny said at the same time causing dean to laugh.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the kitchen to get myself some coco pops.

~

I got out of the car to people looking at us again.

God damn can everyone mind their own business, I mean I get it on the first day but really?

I huffed and began making my way inside.

"Where are you going" Jackson said holding my hand just as I was going to enter the school.

"To first period" I said in a "duh" tone.

"I'll walk you there" he said showing me a toothy grin.

"Is this because of yesterday" I said crossing my arms.

"No can't I just walk my baby sis to class" he said putting his arms around my shoulder.

"I guess" I said walking with him to class.

"So your first period is P.E aye dean has pe too you might see him" Jackson said looking at my schedule.

"Great" I muttered rolling my eyes.

"Hiiii Emilyyy" one of the bitches from yesterday said coming in front of me twirling her hair.

She was staring at Jackson whilst speaking to me.

"Uhm my names amelia" I said awkwardly.

"Oh I knew that I was just messing around silly" she said fake laughing.

Okay can I please smack the bitch.

"I didn't know your siblings with Jason hiiii" she said chewing her gum like a fucking horse.

Jackson furrowed his eyes brows and looked at her in disgust.

"I'm Jackson and no thank u bye" he said pulling me with him away from her.

I burst out into laughter.

"Why was she flirting with me that's disgusting she's a freshman" he said shuddering.

"She's not the only one girls keep coming up to me asking about you guys" I said.

"Oh well, here are the changing rooms I've gotta go bye sis love you" he said kissing my forehead before walking away.

I turned around to see all the girls staring at me with their mouth open.

Okay I'm scared.

I ignored the stares and opened the door to many girls talking to their friends.

Great I'm the only one without a friend.

"Hey your Amelia González aren't u" I looked to the side to see a pretty brunette sat there.

"Yeh I am who are u" I said politely.

Maybe I can make a friend.

"Brittany Young"

My eyes widened.

Never mind.

This is Deans ex.

Not really ex but they used to stay together and u know do stuff but then dean dropped her and she kind of really hates him now I think.

"Oh uh imma just go" I said pointing to a corner before walking there.

She stood there smirking.

Let's hope she doesn't annoy me for the rest of my high school years.

~

We got our new kits the shorts were way too short but the teacher said we could wear leggings if we had them.

Lucky for me I had some spare leggings in my bag.

Thank the lord.

We all made our way outside to the fields that we were sharing with the juniors (sorry if this isn't right I have absolutely no idea about the grades in American high schools)

I saw Dean stood there with his friends.

Fudge my life I hope he doesn't notice me.

"Omgggg we get to show off infront of the juniorssss" I heard a voice say.

"Yess I'm so glad we got to wear shorts" another said.

"Gosh is everyone in this school like this" I muttered under my breath.

We were all sitting around waiting for the teacher to come up with the equipment when I noticed one of deans friends pointing at me whilst talking to him.

For fuck sake.

I looked at Dean who stood there smirking.

"Hi Princess" he shouted making everyone's eyes fall on to him then me.

I mentally face palmed.

As if life couldn't get any worse I saw Brittany making her way towards me.

I stood up once I saw her walking over.

"Don't think your the shit cuz your brothers are popular" she said in a bitchy tone.

I-

did I ask for your opinion?

I think not bitchass.

"Can u leave me alone I'm not in the mood to argue with someone" I said not wanting to get into any trouble.

Deans P.O.V

I looked at Amelia smirking I clearly embarrassed her.

I looked away and began speaking to my friends.

Then Ron tapped me on my shoulder and said.

"Isn't that ur clingy ex speaking to ur sister"

I furrowed my eyebrows and saw her speaking to her.

What the fuck is she doing next to Amelia.

I walked up to them and put my arms around Amelia's neck from the back.

Amelia's P.O.V

I felt someone's arms around me but I realised it was dean once he began speaking.

"Is there a problem here" he said smirking at Brittany.

She stiffened abit once she saw him but soon began talking back.

"Oh nothing I was just trying to be friends" she said fake smiling.

Alright she's clearly not over dean.

She walked away and dean turned me around
Putting his arms on my shoulder.

"What did she say" he said.

"I don't know somat like don't think your the shit cuz your brothers are popular" I said rolling my eyes.

"She's a dumb bitch don't let her get to you if she says something to you again tell me" he said.

"Okay now go before you get into trouble" I said

"I will but first" he said stopping

He pulled me into a hug and slyly pulled my shirt abit lower so it was covering my ass.

"Don't wear tight leggings again I could hear guys saying stuff about you and I didn't like it" he said sternly.

"Okay dad" I said rolling my eyes.

"You'll thank me one day" he said walking away.

"Yeh Yeh I'll definitely thank u for not letting me have a social life" I said crossing my arms.

He turned around and snapped his fingers pointing at me and winking.

I quietly laughed before turning back around to all the girls staring at me again.

I huffed and said

"Yes do u guys needs something"

They all shook their heads and turned back to their own business.

That was easy.

~

Break

I walked towards the guys who were practicing on the field.

I sat on the bleachers next to a sweaty shirtless Chris.

"Do I have to sit here and watch u guys kick a ball around" I said sighing.

"Yes you do, have u seen Dylan today" he said turning his full attention on me.

"Nope but I have him next period and put a shirt on you dirty rat" I said punching his shoulder.

"Oh shut up its a hot day I'm not wearing a shirt especially during practice, and stay away from him" he said getting up and running towards the others.

I huffed and brought out my notebook.

"Sup cutie" I looked up to see Dylan.

My eyes widened he looks fucked up.

I've gotta just ignore him.

I got up from my seat and said

"Stay away from me mother fucker"

I walked down towards the boys on the field.

I tapped on Jason's shoulder.

"Imma go to next period" he nodded and looked up.

He saw Dylan staring at me

He looked back down to me and put me behind him.

"Fuck off" he shouted to him grabbing the attention of my other brothers.

I looked back to see the other three beginning to walk to him.

"Guys stop, Dylan go away" I said sternly.

He put his hands up and walked away.

"I'm gonna see if I can change ur science class" Chris said crossing his arms and staring down at me.

"What there's no need I'm gonna be ignoring him anyway he will get the message sooner or later" I said.

They all looked down glaring at me

They are very friking intimidating cuz they are all 6ft except Jason and Jackson who are 5,11
Whilst I'm 5,6.

"Your not changing my science class end of" I said walking away.

~

The whole science lesson Dylan didn't say anything to me which I was relieved about

Right now it was lunch so I made my way to the cafeteria and sat down on the table with my brothers

"Did he do anything" Jason said the moment I sat down

I shook my head

I brought out my pack of gummy bears and started eating them

Jackson grabbed them out of my hands and smiled

"Sharing is caring" he said shoving some in his mouth

"Well I don't care" I said grabbing it back from him

"Bitch" he said

"Shut up asswipe" I said

"Asswipe?" Chris said

I nodded my head he laughed

"So I heard Brittany spoke to u" Jason said

"Yeh she's a bitch no offence dean but ur taste sucks" I said shrugging

"His taste is hoe" Chris said smirking

We all began laughing as Dean rolled his eyes and kept eating

"Exhibit A" I said pointing at a girl in the far corner smirking and waving at dean

Everything about her screamed slut

Chris jack and Jason began laughing I could see dean smiling abit too

~

"How was today" Adam said pulling me into a hug.

"It was good" I said pulling away to hug Danny

I went upstairs to my room and began my homework.

~

After 2 hours or so I got called down to eat dinner

I sat on my chair on the dining table

Chris brought us mac and cheese.

I shoved a spoonful in my mouth and moaned

"This is amazing Chris" I said once I swallowed the food

"Thank u baby" he said smiling

"Can we go somewhere tonight we've not been out in ages" I said once i'de finished my food

"Sure where do u guys wanna go" Danny said

"Bowling?" Jackson said

"YES" I said getting excited

"Bowling it is, get ready or do what u have to we will will set off in 10 minutes" Adam said getting up

I nodded and made my way upstairs

I changed out of my clothes to this

(That's what she's wearing)

Then I walked down and went outside towards the car

"Adam can I pleaseeeeee sit at the front" I begged him as he was unlocking the car

"No ur the youngest u have to sit at the back" Jackson said sticking his tounge out at me

"Adam pleaseeee" I said hugging his arm

"Okay u can sit at the front but only this one time" he said smiling at me

"YAYYYYY THANK UUU I LOVE UUUU" I said hugging him tightly before running to the other side

"That's not fair I never got to sit at the front" Jackson said pouting

"Neither did I" Jason said

"Well he just loves me more" I said smiling before sitting at the front

~

"Papa bear ur up" I said to Adam

We all chose each other's names for the score board

Adam was Papa bear

Danny was Mama bear

Chris was armpit mustard

Dean was small penis

Jackson was big toe

Jason was small toe

And I was Regina George

Don't ask

Adam rolled his ball and he knocked 7 pins down

"Not bad but I can do better" Danny said punching Adams shoulder

He rolled his down and he knocked one down

We all broke out into laughter

"Sure u can" Adam said to Danny who sat down in embarrassment

The game went on and on and the scores ended up like this

1st place Me

2nd place Jason

3rd place Adam

4th place Dean

5th place Danny

6th place Jackson

7th place Chris

We all were sat in the car when Chris said

"That's not fair my balls just weren't working" Chris said huffing

"Yeh sure armpit mustard" Jason said laughing

"I won so I get to choose where we go" I said loudly

"Where would u like to go ma lady" Adam said taking his eyes off the road for a second to smile at me

"Can we go to moonlight I want a milkshake" I said excitedly

"Yesss" the others said happily

"Okay we will go to moonlight" he said

~

We were all sat in a booth some drinking milkshakes some eating ice cream

"So when is ur lots first game" Adam said to the boys

They were all on the football team

"Its next week" Jason replied

Adam and Danny nodded

"We will come to watch" Danny said sipping on his milkshake

All the boys' eyes widened

Danny and Adam were always big on football so the pressure was now really big on the boys.

A few minutes later Chris said

"Amelia think fast"

I looked up and he threw a scoop of his ice cream at me

I gasped feeling the coldness hit my forehead

The others began laughing really hardly

Chris sat there wheezing

"Oh ur getting it" I said taking a sip of my milkshake then spitting it out on him

He looked shocked his face was dripping with milkshake

I began laughing and the others began laughing even harder

~

Me and Jason fell asleep on each other in the car so Adam picked me up and Danny picked Jason up taking us to our bedrooms.

I felt myself being put down on my bed and the door being shut

I went to sleep smiling

This night was perfect

Comment and vote for next chapter x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 30.8K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
502K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
441K 10.6K 37
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
1.4M 28K 54
14 years ago two year old Violet King was kidnapped from her family sending them spiralling as they search the world for her. Present day Violet "Si...