Aaya Na Tu

By DazzlinPrincesa

She was light to his darkness. The mansion that was filled with his loneliness was soon going to witness her... More

~1~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~

~2~

115 10 3
By DazzlinPrincesa

Arihant's POV

"Ultimately, the settlement is accomplished" yelled Sri, my best friend.

Yeah, deal toh ho gayi, abb party kare, I suggested and his eyes lit like a Christmas light. Party and he are like inseparable twins.

Bhai usse pehle Kajal ko toh bula leh and he bobbed his head. He took out his cell and started speaking dreamily with his love. Damn, I'm so jealous of my best friend. I hope, she comes soon.

"Done bro, Vivid Cabaret, at 7" he chipped and made his way out.

Chalo Arihant beta, ek aur din khatam.

Club Vivid Cabaret

Arihant Kapoor

Sridhar Rana

Kajal Sridhar Rana

Loud music filled my ears as we entered the club. Whoa and I was like surrounded by almost 7 strippers. Did you hear me, yes strippers and all thanks to Mrs. Kajal Rana.

I gave her my most murderous glare and she just shrugged it off as it wasn't a big deal, besides her, my idiot of a best friend chuckled and made their way to the bookings.

Our bookings each time had female servers because of Sri's possessiveness but now this was not the same and Sri was blowing steam.

I : What happened Sri?

Sri: Can you see that? They don't have female staff as they are already allotted to two girls.

I: It's ok. They must be alone and that's why their parents did that. Chill we both are here only, Kajal is safe.

Kajal: That's what I'm saying, but he is not ready to listen.

Manager: Actually Sir, they have almost left, only one mam is there.

Sri: So take us there.

Manager: Okay.

All moved towards the table where Arpita was waiting for the other two to come back.

Kajal: Sri, Ari it's her, I guess. The girl in dress, wow, she looks so cute and she doesn't looks like she is enjoying over here.

Ari: So go talk to her and shoo her away, so that your jealous husband can calm down.

Sri: I'm not jealous, okay.

Kajal: Hii, I'm Kajal Rana and he is my husband Sridhar Rana and that is our friend Arihant Kapoor.

Arpita: Hello guys, what's up? Is there any problem?

Manager: Mam, they also wanted female staff and we were in fix so we got them here. Hope you don't mind.

Arpita: Did you talk with Kabir? No right, then let him come and blow your heads.

Kajal, You guys sit over here. I'll just find those idiots and we'll leave.

Sri: Hey, you don't need to leave. You, I mean we, can we join you guys?

Kabir: Who the hell are you? And who the fuck told you it was okay to talk to her, when she is alone?

Arpita: Kabirrrrrrrr

Kabir: Don't Kabir me. Ek toh teri jungli billi club chod kar bahar gayi, upar se tu inki side lekar mera dimag mat hata.

Priyal: I came na back.

Kabir: Thanks a lot for that. And you guys, who are you?

And then Sri explained him everything and Kabir was at cool. He looked at both his girls and nodded them to join. Soon they were sitting like Sri and Kajal, Kabir and Priyal, and finally Arihant and Arpita.

Sri: Kabir, is Arpita your wife?

Kabir spat all his drink on hearing that while Priyal and Arpita just laughed at them.

Arpi: No, but more like a sister right. And this Priyal, is going to be his wife, I guess.

Both Priyal and Kabir blushed at that.

Ari: That means you are single like me and he winked at her, to which Arpita blushed profusely and nodded in a yes.

Kabir: Let's hit the dance floor, guys.

Sri: yes and both the couples left.

Ari: So Miss. Arpita, would you give this poor man, a chance to dance with you?

Arpu: (she pouted cutely) and gave him her hand.

Arihant

I gripped her hand tightly and dragged her to the center where there was less crowd. All the way she was smiling at me and I never wanted  her smile to fade. She was like a light to my darkness, her smile made me weak but also strong at the same time. I wanted to place my hands on her waist, so I looked in her eyes and she blinked her eyes. I pulled her into me and her eyes widened for a sec and the next sec she rounded her hands behind my neck. We were swaying as per the tune. I muttered several things in her ears while she just chuckled and blushed. Wow, the cherry color befits her, I thought to myself. I talked to her about random stuff, wherein she told me she prefers Hindi songs over English and was pouting sadly that she has to dance with me on an English song. 

So being the dutiful man, I ordered the DJ to put some Hindi track while Kajal and Sri just smirked at me. I knew what they were thinking, and I somewhere wanted it to happen. Her being mine, hell yes, I thought to myself.

Tum kabhi na kahoge
Kyun na hum hi yeh bol de

Ho kahaan yeh batao

Hum wahaan chal ke aa jayenge

(You won't say ever 

So I think'd I will, 

Where were you tell this, 

We will be moving there,)

The song played and she murmured "My favourite song" and placed her head on my chest. I encircled my hands on her back and swayed along with the lyrics. Without seeing her face, I could say she was at peace.

Bheege bheege mausam khile the jahaan

Tere mere raste mile the jahaan

Baahon mein teri din dhale the jahaan

Aa gaya main ho

(Where was the wet weather,

 Where have you met my roads,

 Your days were laid in the arms, where,

 I have come ...)

I pushed her a little and placed her hands one on my shoulder while the other I intertwined with mine while my other hand landed on her back. She matched my steps and whoa we were dancing as if we have been doing it for a long time. She never stepped on me while perfectly synced with my moves, my speed and we danced gracefully.  

Magar aaya na tu

Aaaya na tu, aaya na tu x (2)

(But do not come, you do not come, you do not come,

 But do not come, you do not come, you do not come,)

She mumbled those line in my chest just when I pulled her to me. Surprised would be clearly depicted on my face. And all my body froze. She separated herself from me and everyone was looking at us. She went to the DJ and grabbed the mike and sang the lines.....

Baithe baithe sochun kabhi main tujhe

Aankhon ko meri tu kahin na dikhe

Aise mein main aawaz doon to kise

Hoon yahin main ho

(I sat sitting thinking you ever,

My eyes do not find you anywhere,

 So whom should I say In such a way,

 I am here only wo..) 

Her eyes they were so appealing, they were dragging me in their depth. She sang entirely focusing her gaze on me and damn man that was hot.

Magar aaya na tu

Aaya na tu, aaya na tu x (2)

(But do not come, you do not come, you do not come,

But do not come, you do not come, you do not come,)

These lines she sang looking down and her stance depicted sadness.

Socha tha agar main miloongi tujhe

Mere dil ki baatein kahoongi tujhe

Shayad tu badi door hai jaa chuka

Main akeli reh gayi na

Jaane tu kahaan kho gaya

(Thought if I'll meet you,

 I will tell the things of my heart,

 Perhaps you have been far away,

 I was left alone,

 no where did you lose,)

Then suddenly she looked at me and I was bombarded with a whirlpool of emotions and was set aback while she continued singing with such intensity that I filled chill through my bones.. Then I did the most sane thing I thought I could do and snatched the mike, to assure her that I was here for her, now and forever.

Jaate-jaate tu mud ke phir dekh le

Dil kehta hai phir ik dafa dhoondh le

Aayegi kabhi woh yahin laut ke

Hoon yahin main ho

(When you go, you look after the issue,

 The heart says, then take a look,

 It will come sometime back,

 I am here ho...)

And she crashed in my chest where she cried to her heart's content while there was serene silence everywhere but the song was still playing. So I pulled her and twirled her in rounds where she laughed through her tears and then we did a fast waltz. I was impressed with her dancing skills and also by her.

Magar aaya na tuAaya na tu,

 aaya na tu x (4)

The song ended plus the entire stage erupted with claps and hoots. I Arihant Kapoor for the first time felt shy and was blushing like a girl and that too because of the girl hiding in my chest.

From behind Sri and Kabir patted my back while I grinned like a Cheshire cat and tightened my hold on her. We moved back to our spot and Arpita looked up from my chest, to see all looking at her with goofy smile. She showed them her teeth and maintained distance between us and sat as if nothing happened while from inside she felt fluttery and grasped my hand in a tight grip.

So I guess, I'm no more single.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 90 1
Every time she sees him, she rejected him. It was always a big NO for her. This is his journey towards a YES from her.
55.7K 2.3K 26
You love someone and that person loves you too but both are unaware of each other's feelings. Same is in the case of Prabhas and Anushka in this Fanf...
113K 5.6K 52
#1 in schoolmates (5/6/2019) This is a tale of school mates who were separated by destiny due to a fateful prom night. Presently they have succesful...
63K 5.3K 33
Anubhav Singh,the heartless and arrogant Businessman has recently shifted to Lucknow and is getting Life threats. Haseena Malik the soft,sweet kindhe...