Dancing In The Storm (On Hold)

By mesayspizza

Sometimes, people aren't what we assume they are. First impressions are never correct. One look at Hazel Cad... More

I'm just an itsy bitsy nameless creature
I could be anorexic for all you know!
aren't you the guy who had animal sex with my neighbor's dog?
Stupid boys with cooties
Did you know female kangaroo has three vaginas?
This is my personal space, I want you to not invade it.
I don't wanna look like a noseless person.
Your lips looked kissable, so I kissed them
It's not my fault you have sexy nipples
I still don't understand your obsession with chemistry homework
I didn't know you were into naked guys wearing thongs.
Are you wearing a bra or are those tits outta' the cage?
You can't get away with just flicking at me missy!
What the fuck is this baboon doing here?
killing people and roasting rabbits for dinner.
Is this a date or a murder interrogation?
Stupid hairdryer tried to kill me!!
You're a pedophile
You have perverted clouds above your house.
You both are sickening and repulsively cute.
hey there disappointment, it's been a while
Never call me Xavier twice
I'm not your puppet
knock that stage off from under those people
I need to reconsider my sexual libido
Are you calling me a cockroach?
Do you think my name sounds like caviar?

You're stepping lines

23 1 0
By mesayspizza

"You looked me in the eyes for a little too long to "not have any feelings for me".

-----------------

I woke up with a big smile on my face. Why you might ask?

Well.. because I had decided today. I had decided to give my fate a chance. All of the last night, I spent tossing and turning, coming up with scenarios in my head as to how I was gonna spend my today. And then I came up with something great. A plan.

For my birthday.

Yes! It was my birthday today and I couldn't have been more than excited.

I had decided to finally confess to Xavier my feelings for him. It was a weekend today so I was much more happy. It was easier to execute my plan.

"Hazey wazeyyy!!!" I heard a voice.

Ugh Nora and her name calling..

"Up here Nora!"

I had asked her to join in on my surprise. Well.. cuz surely it wasn't a one man job.

Getting in the car, we began to drive towards our destination. After almost 15 mins of a very quiet drive, with me being nervous beyond explanation and Nora munching on her Doritos, we reached there finally.

Getting out of the car, I opened the door to the huge building and right in the centre of the room was a big ring. This was where Xavier came to train for his fights. I took a deep breath.

With Nora right behind me, we entered the building. A big dark hall welcomed us with a ring right in the centre.

I took another deep breath.

"Nora dear, let the job begin!"

Nora rolled her eyes.

"You're so whipped."

I smiled.

"And dramatic" she added.

I laughed and she joined.

-----------

"Will you stop rushing me! We'll get there! Just chill out!" Nora said angrily.

"Hey! Be nice.. it's my birthday!" I pouted.

"Yeah yeaah.. I'm sorry.." she muttered. I gave her a cheeky smile.

We were going to Kace's home because well apparently the guys were hanging out there. How did I know? Kace stupidly texted me instead of Cain "yo let's hang at my place."

Now that I think about it, I've never been to Xavier's place. Wonder what that's about..

Such a dork. I smiled.

The main gate was open because of how stupid they are. I shook my head in vain.

We entered his home. I could hear them upstairs having conversations. I could identify Xavier's voice too. They were fighting about something. As usual. God I loved these people. As we got closer, their sentences became clearer. And then I heard my name.

"-fucking asshole that you are!" Kace was screaming.

"Why the fuck does it matter to you so much! It never mattered to you before!?! Or do you want a try at her?" Xavier screamed back.

The fuck were they talking about?!

"I can't believe you did that. This is even below you man!"

"Just fucking shut up Kace."

"Alright.. I will. But tell me. What happens after you sleep with her? You gonna dump her? Keep on with her? Take Hazel on a date with the money you win from the bet? Huh?" Kace was growling.

My heart pumped faster. I had a bad feeling about this. I stood right outside the room. Frozen.

"You're stepping lines." Xavier said lowly.

I could hear Nora saying something but I couldn't comprehend what. I had a drowning feeling in my chest.

"You made a bet on her man. You long overstepped lines."

I couldn't hear any longer. I needed to know what on Earth was going on. I entered the room.

Xavier had his back to me. Kace saw me first. His eyes widened. Xavier turned second. His eyes widened too. I saw a wave of fear pass through his face. Cade was crouching on the floor, his head buried in his hands. I couldn't find where Cain was.

"Heey... What're you doing here?" Xavier recovered quickly and asked. I stared at him with fear.

"What bet, Xavier? My voice shook.

"Tell her. " Kace interrupted before Xavier could answer. I saw Xavier shut his eyes for a minute. His jaw clenching and unclenching. His fists turned into a ball. And then he opened his eyes.

Something in there told me everything was over. That something bad is gonna unravel before me. Like I'm about to be destroyed.

"I made a bet with Sam. He-"

"Sam, my ex boyfriend?" I asked. He hesitated.

"Yes.. If I slept with you before your birthday, I win and if I couldn't he wins."

He spoke. I could hear my ears ringing. Pain began to stir up again in my chest. Tears began to well up in my eyes.

"I don't believe you.. you're lying. You're just trying to hurt me." I whispered. I felt like something was choking me. I could feel the difficulty in breathing. I turned to Kace.

"It's not true, is it Kace? That's not what you were fighting about.." I looked at him with a little hope. Maybe he'll say it's all a joke. That they were playing with me. This was all a joke. To scare me. Please let it be that!

Kace looked down. He kept quiet for a second.

"It's true Hazel.." I almost didn't hear him. Like he was hurting.

I turned back to Xavier.

"Why?" I asked. I saw his nostrils flaring. Maybe he has a legit explanation...

" I didn't know you back then. I needed money. I'm so sorry blossom! I didn't mean-"

"This is before we started dating??" Another blow to my chest.

"Did you ask me out to sleep with me?" I already knew the answer but I just wanted to ask. Maybe. Just maybe..

"Hazel please.. try to understand. I didn't know you then. Had I known you, I would've never made this bet. I swear to you, I-"

"This whole relationship was a lie.. every single word you said. Was lie. Every touch. Every kiss." Tears were flowing uncontrollably now. But I wasn't crying. It felt like the world was closing up against me.

"Don't say that.. " he whispered quietly. He was changing back to the Xavier I loved. In front of his friends. Normally I would've been ecstatic. Today I felt pain.

"I trusted you.. I told you everything.. you betrayed me. You broke my heart." My voice cracked.

Out of nowhere, someone punched Xavier. He stumbled back. I looked to my side to see who the fist belonged to. It was Nora.

I didn't even remember she was here.

"You're a piece of shit." She snarled.
Xavier didn't look at her. His eyes were trained at me. I looked straight in them. I wanted him to see the chaos and pain in my eyes. I wanted him to know how much I was hurting. Like all the bones in my body were breaking all at once.

"Congrats. You won. You slept with me and now you can win your bet." Xavier looked at me with confusion.

"Wha-?"

"You won. That's what you wanted right? You. Won." I wanted to get out of there now. I could feel my arms itching. I wanted to do just one thing now.

Nora began to follow me.

"Stay." I said harshly. She stopped.

Stepping down the stairs I began to walk to my car.

Getting inside, I shut the door. My phone buzzed with Xavier's callertune. I shut the phone.

Reaching my home I ran into my room.
I was crying badly by now. My arms itching had gone worst. Stepping into my bathroom, I looked for a blade. My breathing heavy.

Finding one, I slowly dragged it over the smooth skin on my arm. Blood slowly began to pour out. And with it, the pain. A smile began to creep up my face. The last time I cut myself was before me and Xavier started dating.

It was too good to last.

I smiled some more. I was letting the pain out. I began to feel dizzy. And then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 16.4K 46
[18+✔️] (Completed) When Kaitlyn finds her four year relationship ending the day she finds out about her parents separating, she's lost in her own r...
375K 9.2K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
20.4M 471K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
1.6K 271 42
Faith Harper will do whatever it takes to be with her soulmate...and it all started with one unforgettable night. A night where her best friend prof...