Male In a Female World [Male...

נכתב על ידי TheWidowMaker

Y/N L/N, Aged 18 years old. Accidentally set off an IS during an examination, with his friend, Ichika Orimura... עוד

Chapter I: My Classmates are all Females!?
Chapter II: Brits have Attitude
Chapter III: Challenge Accepted!
Chapter IV: Class Representative Runoff!
Chapter V: The Black Guardian
Chapter VI: Training with My Harem, and Ichika
Chapter VII: I'm being shared now?!
Chapter VIII: The Transfer Student is my Second Childhood friend
Chapter IX: ALERT! ALERT! Intruder Alert!
Chapter X: Is that a Trap?!
Chapter XI: Jealousy and Trouble with the New Student!
Chapter XII: A Troubled Past
Chapter XIII: Blue Days ~ Red Switch (Half-Lemon)
Chapter XIV: Tournament Time~!
End of ARC I and Start of ARC II!
ARC II | Chapter I: Date [Part I]
Chapter II: Date [Part II]
Chapter III: Ocean's Eleven [Part I]
Chapter IV: Ocean's Eleven [Part II]
Chapter V: Thin Red Line
Chapter VI: Houki's Onee-sama Arrives!
Chapter VII: The Akatsubaki
Chapter VIII: Gospel [Part I]

Chapter IX: Gospel [Part II]

6.5K 114 35
נכתב על ידי TheWidowMaker

Previously on the Male in a Female World

"Miss L/N?" asked Cecilia.

"Yes, what happened?" Sam turned to Cecilia.

"Ma'am, I'm sure that I can achieve the objective in my Blue Tears," Cecilia said, "As you know, the Gunner Strike, my high-maneuverability package is on its way here now," she said.

"And does that package operate on a molecular level and exchange?" Sam asked.

"Well...." Cecilia replied nervously, "Umm...no, not yet-" "By the way, I can finish adjusting the Akatsubaki in just seven minutes, No problem!" Tabane interrupted Cecilia.

"Alright then," Sam said, she turned to the students. "Y/N will take point," she said turning to Y/N.

 "You will fight the IS head on, while Orimura and Shinonono will finish off the IS with the one-off ability, she drives, and he shoots," she said, looking at the three students.

"Let's blow that thing out of the sky people!" Chifuyu said, "We launch in thirty-minutes ready or not, so don't just stand there," Chifuyu said, she clapped, "Get your asses moving!" she yelled.

Houki turned to Y/N, who was looking at Ichika with a smile, and then turned to Houki, and gave her his charming smile; which she returned.

~Present Time~

~Third Person POV~

"Welll, this has a nice feeling to it~," said a voice full of mischief.

"Huh? Um...no! You've got it all wrong," said Houki, who was blushing furiously, when she looked down to see her older sister. Hanging on the cliff, with a knowing smirk.

Y/N just looked at her and shook her head while smiling.

"Awww....now don't make a frowny face little sister," Tabane said in teasing voice, "Your face will freeze like that," she said shivering at the end.

 "This was the face I was born with," Houki said in annoyed tone.

"Ohhh yes, that's right...." Tabane said, thinking with a pause. "Anyway, let's hurry up and finish those adjustments to the Akatsubaki!" She said with pride while pushing herself onto the cliff with her arms.

Y/N and Ichika looked at each other and smiled, they then turned to the group behind them. 

The teachers and the girls were having a deep discussion about what will happen if the plans go south.

'I've got to make this work,' Ichika thought, 'I'm the only one who can do it, who can execute a one-shot kill.' 

While Houki clenched her left fist, "My own personal IS," she said in awe. "At last! You're finally mine," she said with pride.

~Timeskip to 30 minutes~

Y/N, Ichika and Houki were walking along the beach.

It was exactly 11:30 PM, the mission had begun.

"Here we go, Akatsubaki!" Houki exclaimed, her left hand in front of her for a second, before bright red energy spewed out of her wrist and enveloped her. Revealing the only second fourth-generation IS in the world, the Akatsubaki.

"Now! Byakushiki!" Ichika exclaimed, with his right hand forward, before he was enveloped in a similar manner, however, this time the light was light blue. Revealing the Byakushiki

"Let's go Gadian," Y/N said before he was enveloped in pure white light. As the light died down, it revealed the first fourth-generation IS in the world out of the two Black Guardian in all its glory.

"She didn't do anything to the IS did she?" Sam's voice was heard, as she was standing behind the group with the other two teachers.

Y/N did a quick check and looked around his IS. "Doesn't look like it, the only thing that seems to have changed is the UI, and Vert seems somewhat different," Y/N said, with a peculiar expression.

"What do you mean different?" Sam asked, raising her eyebrows.

"I'm not sure, nothing changed with the vital systems, but Vert just seems a bit....off?" Y/N said with a confused expression.

"Well, as long as it's nothing vital," Sam said with a sigh.

"Alright, off you go, Good luck," Chifuyu said to the three students.

"Right!" They exclaimed together.

"Listen, Houki," Ichika said, turning to Houki, with a serious tone, "This isn't a practice match, so we need to be really extra careful-" "You're not really telling me anything, I don't know," Houki interrupted in a confident tone, which raised Y/N's eyebrows.

"But don't worry okay?" Houki continued in a haughty tone, "You can always trust me to get you where you're going, so you can rest easy and let me do the driving." 

"You seem to be really getting into this," Y/N said with a slight smile, "Did the new attitude come with the personal unit?" He asked.

Houki blushed lightly and turned her head away from Y/N. She turned her head back to him.

"I'm no different from usual," Houki said. "You should keep your head, straight throughout the mission," she continued.

"We know that," Ichika said, with a worried tone. He looked to Y/N, who was giving him the same look. 

Houki may have not noticed, but a lot was said within that one look.

"L/N, Orimura, Shinono, Do you read me?" L/N sensei's voice came over the comes.

"Yes, Ma'am," Ichika said in a straight voice.

"We read you loud and clear," Houki said.

"Over," Y/N said with a grin.

~Back at the resort~

The teachers and the girls were sitting in the meeting room, the girls sitting around the table with the map being displayed. 

The teachers were standing in front of the big screen showing the details of the mission, with three points of views from the cameras of the IS units of Houki, Ichika and Y/N.

"The success of this whole mission is dependent on that one shot kill," Orimura sensei said in a serious tone, "So, get in there and finish it off as quickly as you can."

"Your target, the Rouge IS unit, will be simply referred to as the "Gospel," is that clear?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," the three said in unison.

"Uhhh, Miss Orimura, should I continue to provide Ichika with tactical support as the situation calls for it?" Houki asked.

"If it calls for it yes," Orimura sensei replied, "But don't push yourself too hard, remember you have no battle experience in the Akatsubaki," she warned. "It's a prototype unit, an unforeseen problem could suddenly arise," she continued.

"Understood, Ma'am," Houki said over comms, "But I'll do what I can with the best of my ability," she continued in a confident tone.

"Does Houki...." Rin said in a disturbed tone, "Sound a little strange?" she asked the girls.

"Yes," Cecilia said in a worried tone, "She sounded that way to me too."

"I can understand but..." Charlotte said, with a frown on her face.

"Open a private channel to Orimura and L/N," Orimura sensei said to Yamada-sensei, who was sitting in front of the master console.

"Right," Yamada-sensei said quickly.

"Y/N? Ichika?" L/N sensei's voice came over their comms.

"Yes?" Ichika, nervously, and Y/N asked.

"*Sighs* The reason we're using a private channel is so that Shinono can't overhear our conversation, so play dumb," Orimura sensei said. "I think she's getting a little carried away, she's overly excited and in that frame of mind she could make a fatal mistake, should anything happen, lend her your support, especially you Y/N,"

"I'll keep that in mind, you can count on me, Ma'am," Y/N said in a serious tone.

"Very well," Orimura sensei said with a sigh, she then looked at her two colleagues.

"Switching to an open channel, standing by," Yamada-sensei said quickly. She turned to channel to be open to all three pilots.

"Commence the operation!" L/N-sensei said.

~Back with the pilots~

Houki felt a hand on her shoulder, Ichika nodded to Y/N, as he nodded back. Houki nodded to Y/N.

"Ready?" Houki asked as Ichika climbed onto her back.

"Always," Ichika said seriously.

"After you, my love," Y/N said with a grin, he said gesturing outwards with his hands, he winked at Houki as his helmet came down.

Houki blushed and started to power up.

The two IS's power up, Y/N's visor glowed white; and with a burst of smoke, they launched off together, having already reached Mach 2.

~At the meeting room~

"The ignition boost cannot be compared to this!" Charlotte exclaimed in awe.

"Such astonishing speed," Laura said.

~With the pilots~

 The three of them were flying around forty-five thousand feet in the air.

"Establishing temporary satellite link," Houki said, as the system downloaded the information. "Information collation complete," she continued, confirming the green bar being full on her heads up display.

"The target's current location has been confirmed," Houki said, "Ichika, are you ready to go in?" she asked.

"Yeah, ready!" Ichika said, as he nervously held on.

"Y/N?" Houki asked.

"Ready!" Y/N said.

The Akatsubaki's fold-out armor popped out, glowing a bright red.

The Black Guardian's fold-out armor popped out, glowing pure white.

Akatsubaki's armor came close, forming like a rocket, having a red aura around it. Same with the Black Guardian but in white.

*BOOM*

With another sonic boom, they started accelerating. 

"Ten seconds to Contact," Houki called out.

The two IS's starting closing in, ahead of them a patch of clouds.

"Five"

"Four"

"Three"

  Ahead of them were a patch of clouds, obstructing their vision beyond.  

"Two"

Ichika leaned back and pulled out his sword, the Yukihara Nigata.

"One"

And as the patch of clouds cleared the rogue IS, Silver Gospel. 

Ichika charged up the Reiraku Byakuya, and Y/N flew faster towards Gospel.

--------

A/N: Alright, I know this is very late. Sorry for delaying it for so long, I think it's been more than like two months?

It's just that......honestly? I've lost interest in writing this particular series, I am struggling even trying to write the fight scene so that it makes sense. 

So, like the DxD Book, I've decided to pull the plug on this series. Don't worry, I will try to finish the last chapters, but the updates will be slow.

Also, sadly, no lemons.

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

751 42 6
Hi! My name is Arcadia Megumi Fukushi a 3rd year high school student at Holy Knights Academy near the city of Tokyo. A was just a normal average girl...
54 11 11
When Aasaa and the Animal Warriors see a sudden shift in the weather in the middle of their summer vacation, a girl appears and warns them of a disas...
945K 12.8K 57
A young boy is considered a delinquent in school, not following rules, getting into fights and as teachers believe he has no future. But what happens...
647K 7.3K 56
Note: this is a Infinite Stratos x male reader story. You are 15 and your best friend is Ichka Orimora and has been since both of your older Sister...