My King COMPLETED [Kageyama X...

By KuroNekoette

The art used for my cover does not belong to me and if you are the artist and do not want me to use it, pleas... More

chapter 1- Volleyball
chapter 2- Shower
chapter 3- Warmth
note
chapter 4- Cat and Crow
chapter 6- The Ring
chapter 7- Family Matter
chapter 8- Awkward
chapter 9- Sick
chapter 10- New Girl
chapter 11- Hinata Told Him
chapter 12- Yeet
chapter 13- Love
chapter 14- Hopeless
CHRISTMAS EDITION PART 1
CHRISTMAS EDITION PART 2
chapter 15- Stalking
chapter 16- she's finally gone
chapter 17- Back Together
KAGEYAMA'S BIRTHDAY
chapter 18- More Problems
chapter 19- More girls.
chapter 20- Female Hinata Shoyo
chapter 21- Tokyo
chapter 22- Back
chapter 23- Hinata's Birthday
chapter 24- Choices
chapter 25- new school
chapter 26- Running away from home
chapter 27- Kageyama
chapter 28-
chapter 29- Memories
chapter 30- Back at Karasuno
chapter 31-Remembering
chapter 32- I still love you
bonus chapter - Five Years Later
A/N

chapter 5- Sleepy

52.1K 1.6K 4.6K
By KuroNekoette

Hinata Shoyo

I was awoken from the bumping if the bus. I realised that I was leaning against something soft, and something was leaning against my head. I could smell that familiar deodorant that Kageyama had.

I was leaning against him.

I shifted a little and Kageyama didn't do anything, I assumed he was asleep.

I could see Karasuno from the window, it was time I woke him up.

But for some reasons, I didnt know how to wake him up.

Just pull me head away from him? I didnt want him to get angry at me.

I just shifted my hand a little and shook him gently.

"Kageyama? " I said softly.

No response.

"Kageyama, wake up! "

"Huh Huh? "

He sat right up and noticed that we have arrived at school. He rubbed his eye, looking groggy.

"Oh, and, er, thanks." I murmured softly for him to hear, blushing slightly.

"Huh? Oh. Your welcome, your head served as a really good pillow as well." he responded.

Then the next moment, he seemed to process what he just said and blushed furiously.

"I-I didn't m-mean-"

I watched him get flustered and laughed. He was really funny when he was flustered.

"Haha, it's OK. " I said.

The bus came to a stop and we filed down the bus. We sleepily listened to our coach and slowly made our way home.

It was dark and cold as Kageyama and I walked back home.

He kept yawning and looked like he could face plant onto the ground any time soon and fall asleep.

I pulled my jacket around me, it was pretty cold tonight. I shivered as we walked.

"Ah-choo"

"Got a cold? " Kageyama looked down at me.

"Yeah, I think so. " I sniffed.

"Gahh, could we rest for a while, I'm tired. My legs hurt. " Kageyama complained.

We came to a bus stop and Kageyama sat down, yawning.

The wind was pretty strong and it was unusually cold. My teeth were chattering and I couldn't stop shivering.

Kageyama didn't seemed bothered by the cold. He just kept yawning.

"K-Kageyama, how are y-you not c-cold? "

"I dunno, it's like asking you why are you cold. " he replied sleepily.

"Oh. Can we get going? "

"It's been barely five minutes can we just stay for a little while more? " he sort of whined.

I sighed, "I'm freezing here! If you could keep me warm I'll wait. "

He frowned then blushed. I realized what he was thinking.

"N-No! I-I didn't m-mean it t-that way! " I panicked. I didnt want him to think that way, I didnt want to make things awkward. Though it would be really nice to be in his arms again, especially when its so cold.

"I-" he stopped and looked like he was thinking, I could almost see gears under his hair working. He unzipped his jacket and held out his arms.

"M... Maybe I could help you stay warm. "

He was joking...? No, Kageyama never jokes.

I held back a grin as I went to hug him, I slipped my arms under his jacket and leaned my cheek onto his chest. He was so warm... It was comfortable.

He seemed to stiffened, then he wrapped his arms around me and leaned his head onto my the top of my head.

I could hear the beating of his heart, and it seemed pretty fast.

I felt so warm and fuzzy in his arms. Listening to his heartbeat was some what comforting and I was dozing off.

Snore.

I heard it from above. Kageyama was already asleep.

Dammit Kageyama, we still need to get home!

I tapped his back, "Kageyama! Wake up! "

"Hnng? "

"Wake up!! "

He just hugged me tighter, making me blush, "no. "

"We have to go home! "

"It's so far away... " he murmured, burying his face into my hair.

My cheeks felt very warm, I probably looked like a tomato with orange leaves.

"We can't just stay at the bus stop for the rest of the night! " I protested.

"I do what I want. " Kageyama said, "it's not like my parents care. "

"Don't be like that! They would care," I said, trying to make him release me.

"Nawh, they are always at work, they see me, they scold me,beat me almost everytime. No point going back. " he said sleepily.

His words striked my heart.

His parents are abusive? I never knew. It would explain why he was so cold and conservative.

"How about crashing at my place? " I asked.

He didn't say anything for a while, I thought he fell asleep again but just as I was going to shake him, he said, "is it far? "

"Five minutes walk. "

"Fine. "

He finally released me and yawned loudly.

"Come on. "

~time skip with Sugawara serving to the bottle and Hinata barely missing the bottle~

About five minutes later, we arrived at my house. I quickly explained to my mother what happened since Kageyama looked like he could crash any moment.

I showed him the bathroom and my room. He will have to stay in my room, we didn't have a guest room. Natsu will sleep with my parents. Our house wasn't that big.

He glanced at my bed and just crashed into it.

"Kageyama!! That's my bed! "

"I don't care, I want to sleep. " he said, sending me a sleepy glare.

I did all I could to get him off my bed but it didnt work, he wouldnt budge.

I gave up.

"At least shower? " I whined.

He opened an eye and studied me.

"I don't have clothes. "

"I'll get you some. "

"Your clothes are too short for me. "

He stated the truth so bluntly it felt like an insult. But he had a fair point.

"I'll get you some of my father's clothes. "

"Fine. "

He dragged his body off my bed and brought him to the bathroom. I picked a comfy white T-shirt and a pair of long pants.

I hanged it at the bathroom door so Kageyama could get it and went to the other bathroom to shower.

Ten minutes and I was done, I returned to my room to find out that the lights were off. From the moonlight from the window, I could see Kageyama sleeping on my bed, wrapping himself with my blanket like a cocoon.

I took out an extra mattress and placed it beside my original mattress. I took natsu's pillow and an extra blanket.

I watched Kageyama for a while before laying down, thinking about what happened today.

"...they are always at work, they see me, they scold me, they beat me almost everytime..."

I hope he wasn't telling the truth... It was hard to believe. He seemed so cool and chill most of the time it's hard to believe that his parents were like that.

Then again, I remembered why Kageyama was called a 'King' in middle school. Maybe in school, he finally found away to feel less upset about his parents, and wanted more. He also probably wasn't so good at communicating with others, which explains why he is so blunt and rude. He was probably lonely in middle school...

I sat back up to look at him. He was frowning like he was upset about something. Maybe a nightmare.

I pushed his fringe a side and kissed his forehead.

He let out a soft sigh and his expression soften, for a moment I thought he knew but if he did, he would probably scold me. His eyes were still closed so he was probably still asleep.

I wanted to stay with him, protect him even if I was smaller than him.

I knew I love him, but I just don't know if he loves me.

Hey guys, thanks for reading my book. I'll delete this note after I return cuz I'm going for a holiday and may or may not be able to update. Here is an extra chapter to make up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8K 182
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
267K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
205K 4.8K 54
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc