You're mine and I'm yours (Ch...

By bubblyehet

'Hold tightly and don't let go coz' you are my star ' More

Prologue
Part I
Part II - A
Part II - B
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Epilogue
Author's Note

Part VII

2.2K 93 37
By bubblyehet

Chaeyeon's POV

This is it!

I'm now going to audition for the one and final spot of the cheerleading squad.

Hmm where's Sakura and Yena? I badly need them right now!

"Next! Number 22!" said a staff .

All of the contestants are in the backstage. There are too many aspirants, like 50? This cheerleading squad must be important to the students.

Whoo! I'm so nervous right now . My number is 25 and there's 2 more left before my turn .

"Number 23, your next" a staff appeared at the backstage again .

Everyone is so tensioned and nervous. I hope I can make this ~

"24 , next . Please standby number 25" Why is the audition time too short?

I mean, how can the students show their talent if the time's not enough?!

*bzzzt bzzzt

I reached for my phone in my little backpack .

Ohh I've got a text from Chaeryeong~

From: Baby sis

Hey Chaeyeon, hope that you'll not be chosen (^~^) lol . Goodluck unnie~

My sister is super sweet. She's a baby indeed (^ω^)

"25, please come to the stage now" a staff said.

Yeah! This is it!

--------------------------------------------------

Yena's POV

What's taking Chaeyeon so lonnnnggggggggggg?

Sakura and I are in the front seat together with our friends and also Yuri hehehhe(>y<)

Judges are in the left side and we're in the right side . Some students are behind our back sitting in their chairs and judging a student who is auditioning .

"Sakura~ " I whispered to the person in my left named Sakura .

Ah this girl . Did she hear what I said? or she's just pretending she didn't?

"Sakura~" I pinched her cheeks.

"Ahh Yenaa, why?" she said . She seemed so focus in the stage.

"What's Chaeyeon's number?" I asked . Yuri's beside Eunbi unnie and she looked at my direction.

I immediately winked at her but she didn't noticed it . (ㄒoㄒ)

"It's 2 - -

" 25, please come to the stage now" a staff said .

"There she is!" Sakura said while smiling .

She seemed excited though .

Chaeyeon is in her pink croptop and a gray below the knee pants. ( uhh I don't know what to call it ) . She's also in a 1/3 hair bun.

Woaah she's pretty *0*

"You may start now" a judge said.

She looked around first. Our eyes meet and I gave her a thumbs up sign.

She's startinggg ~

She gestured some simple stunts first like High V , Low V, Clap , Broken T , Left High V and Lunges .

She's good!

I can't take my eyes off her .

The music suddenly changed.

W- what? Who changed the music?

Chaeyeon stopped for a while wondering who changed the music into Instruction.

She then went with the flow.

Oh God . Is she doing freestyle?

She's freaking good ! The people around me was also surprised at her dancing skills and even Sakura! She's looking at her with a surprised mouth-open reaction!

All my ladies
Wine to the left, sway to the right
Drop it down low and take it back high
B*tch, I don't need introduction
Follow my simple instruction

After the chorus, the music stopped and Chaeyeon stomped her feet in the stage hahahha cute .

The technical team apologized because there were some problems regarding to the background music .

The judges were left dumb-founded because they can't believe that it was just a freestyle!

She has this dancing skill that amazed us!

Chaeyeon then left the stage after she bowed her head. The audience clapped at her performance.

The audition continued but I'm still pre-occupied with Chaeyeon's skills.

-----------------------------------------------

Sakura's POV

Chaeyeon.....

S- she's......

She's amazing!

Woah she's really amazing. I thought it was only a part of her dance audition but it turns out that it was a freestyle!

"Sakura, we have the result. We're going to announce it later" judge Soyou said .

"Hmm sure thing Ms." she smiled at me and went her way together with the other judges to take a break .

Yes! I'm too excited !

Hmmm ...... I hope Chaeyeon will be choosen . She's very talented and she's also b- beautiful and tall .

*fastforward*

It's already 3:00 pm and the judges are ready to announce the result.

The auditioners are aligned in the stage. They look so nervous .

Chaeyeon is bowing her head like she's praying .

I hope she'll make it...

"Ahh Yena and Yuri! Please be quiet~ " I said to them .

This two are noisy~ .

"The lucky student who got the chance to be part of the cheerleading squad is ......

*drum rolls*

Lee Chaeyeon! Congratulations! You're now an official member of the squad!" the host said .

I- I can't believe it!

Chaeyeon recieved the pink uniform with the logo which signifies her as an official member of the squad.

She gladly took it while crying . She then bowed her head infront .

She looked in our direction and run directly to us .

Yena hugged her and because of her happiness ....

s- she also hugged me.

I suddenly have a panicking mode that's why she immediately took her arms around me.

"I- i'm sorry I didn't mean it . It's just that I'm very happy" she said while not looking directly at me.

"It's okay (^.^) " I said while smiling at her .

I patted her head .

"Y- you did well" I said while still patting her hair .

She smiled

and

hugged me.....

--------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for my short update .I'll update tomorrow ASAP . I'll just need to finish my paperworks . Thank you for reading my story! Please do VOTE, COMMENT and you may also share your thoughts about this story ~ Purple hearts 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 475 45
short chapters!! lee chaeyeon & miyawaki sakura produce 48 Start: 05/04/2020 End: 08/06/2020 Most Impressive Rankings: • #1 in kkuchaeng | 07/23/2...
3.7K 382 19
"I have you." . . . "I know you'll protect me." 📖Published on: 11.02.2024 ‼️Warning: Matured content including vulgar languages, violence.
7K 331 20
The well kept secret......but it's no longer a secret now
29K 1.6K 35
"I will let fate work for us, if you really destined to be mine even how hard our situation is, there will be always a way to reach your heart"