Arc of Humanity ( HaloxRWBY)...

By XwarCommander1230

He was being torn apart by the most of the academy students when Cardin expose his fake transcipt. He still... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: part 1
Chapter 20: part 2
Chapter 20: Part 3
Chapter 20: part 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
10K and the vote
Vote closed
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Christmas special ( Not a part of chapter)

Chapter 21

3.4K 40 18
By XwarCommander1230

After the battle at covenant base camp, Ruby and her friends must tell Ozpin about the covenant plot. Ruby tells Ozpin the covenant able to sneak inside Atlas capital to sabotage the defenses and Penny saw them before she was kidnapped. Ozpin nodded and call Ironwood that the covenant is sabotaged the defenses. In his shocked, he sent his men to find those covenant at the hanger and see nothing there. Then, they went to the room where the defenses of control computers were destroyed. The council of Atlas fears the covenant that they will attack their kingdom so they call all Atlas fleets to return their kingdom to defend themselves which leaving other kingdoms defenseless. In Reach city, they see the news that a lot of Atlas fleet in Vale went back to their kingdom which they are mad that they left them defenseless. Jaune was furious that Atlas isn't staying to protect Vale instead they just leave them. So he went to the kingdom of Vale to talk to the council to bring his fleet to defend their kingdom if the covenant is going to attack. They agreed that UNSC & SA are the most powerful military that can take down any enemies in their way.

2 days later, 2 autumn-heavy class cruisers (which Vector and Angel build their ships thanks to their blueprints) & 7 warrior-class destroyer frigates came to Vale which the citizens between humans & faunus are surprised to see it. To huntsmen, they see UNSC ships are much surprised that they are different from Atlas frigates. The UNSC & SA troops are deployed to set up defenses around Vale to protect people from the covenant, including White fangs & Grimms. Ozpin and his colleagues feel safe for UNSC & SA in Vale so there won't be any trouble at all. The council of Vale tells to people that the Vytal Festival will continue but if the covenant is attacking they have to cancel the event. Sargent. Johnson & Sakor came along for their mission and went to Beacon to have a nice conversation with Prof. Ozpin.

Unknown place POV

At the hidden place, Emerald was repeatedly walking around in circle that the plan that Cinder was made is ruined. They planned to use her semblance to put illusion on the opponent to force Pyrrha which she will be a new Fall maiden, sent Roman & Neo to hijack Atlas airship to take control of Aks & Paladins to shoot people and bring a fall of the beacon so Cinder can kill her to take a power of Fall maiden. But since Roman and Cinder are being captured by an unknown group known as UNSC & SA, it was difficult for them to proceed Cinder plan. Now, they have to follow Adam which they have no other choice. Mercury just sitting on the chair doing nothing himself as he listens to Emerald complainants.

Emerald:" I can't believe Cinder's plan is ruined! We'll never get a Fall maiden if Cinder is imprisoned. Not to mention, she was captured by UNSC men!"

Mercury:" Sheesh. You need to calm down. I hope she can find a way to get us here Besides, she was beaten by their leader who is better tha-."

Emerald went to him and grab his collar. Mercury looks at her angry eyes as she looks at his eyes.

Emerald:" DON'T. SAY. THAT! I know Cinder can find a way to escape and beat that UNSC leader. Now, we'll lay low for a while since UNSC & their alien friends are here."

She let go of his collar which he was speechless to see her angry. She calmed down and look at Mercury to ask.

Emerald:" So, where is Neo anyway?"

Mercury:" Well, she went to the park for a while and getting her ice cream."

Emerald:" What! What if she-"

Mercury:" Don't worry, She can handle herself. Besides, what could go wrong, anyway?"

Neo POV

I was walking around to avoid eye conduct from everyone, especially UNSC and their alien friends. I keep a low profile to walking to the park and see an ice cream stand there so I went there to buy some. I asked ice-cream man to have a neopolitan ice-cream for me as always. Afterward, I went to the bench to eat my ice cream. It tastes good, although, Roman isn't with me. He always comes with me to have ice cream together. But since he was captured by UNSC, I feel kinda lonely right now and I'm thinking about my father figure. Then suddenly, I saw two people with black-tailor suits came to me and I feel suspicious about them. One is a female wolf faunus while the other is male human. I kinda feel that they will be going to attack me when they said.

ONI faunus agent:" Wait. We're not going to hurt you, Mrs. Neo."

I was surprised they know my name but I got a feeling if those two are spies so I draw my umbrella and point at her throat when her partner said.

ONI human agent:" Listen, we're not gonna hurt you. We just wanna talk."

I look at his eyes just before I put down my umbrella. I grabbed my scroll and show them what I said.

Neo:" What do you want? How do you know my name?"

She clears her throat and said.

Alice:" I'm agent Alice and this my partner, Jefferson. We come here to tell you that if you come with us. We have orders from our leader of UNSC to talk with him."

Neo:" Wait... You're part of the UNSC group. The one who captures Roman!"

I said angrily at them. Then, they said.

Jefferson:" We understand that we capture Roman from the docks to get the information about the people who consider them as a threat. But please, he ordered us to take you to our leader so you can talk to him."

Neo:" Well, tell your leader that I'm not coming until you asked him to release Roman."

Alice:" *Sigh* Very well. We'll tell Roman that you're not coming with us then."

They turned around to leave when I shouted at them.

Neo:" Wait!"

They turned around to me to see me stopping them from leaving when they said going to tell my father figure which I was shocked. Then, I said.

Neo:" You said you'll tell Roman, right."

They nodded. I take a deep breath to say to them.

Neo:" Then, I'm coming with you. But if it's a trap then I will kill you both."

Alice:" That's understandable. Please, follow us."

I followed them to the alley and I see nothing there when I saw a ship decloak it which I'm surprised. I went inside the ship as it flies to their territory. I was sleeping a bit when I heard the door is open. I went outside to see outside of the border wall and I see a car with a driver that waiting for me so I hopped on and went to their leader. As we driving through the street, I can't imagine seeing the city is much beautiful than Vale. I also see humans, faunus & aliens are walking around at the sidewalk. Once we reach the building, we enter the elevator and went up to the top floor. Then, I follow two agents to lead me to their leader as we reach a door up ahead. We opened it to see a young blonde boy sitting there and Roman is sitting in the chair which I was happy to see him again. Then, he said to his agents.

Jaune:" Ah, good. You two brought her. Please, leave us."

They nodded as they left this room. Now, it's only me, Roman and blonde boy here in this room. I look at my father figure when he said.

Roman:" Hello, Neo. How ar-"

I went to him to give him a hug for seeing him again. I keep hugging him as he pats on my hair which I giggled a bit. Then, a blonde boy said.

Jaune:" Ahem. Sorry to interrupt, but please, we have much to discuss."

Roman:" Come on. Sit down."

I went to the other chair to sit down and then, he said.

Jaune:" Okay now, do you know why I calling you here for?"

Neo:" Yes. For what you did to Roman. Did you interrogate him?"

Roman:" Yep. They did."

Jaune: "I apologies for hurting your father figure but you two are criminals."

Roman:" Well, it's how to survive ourselves in the outside world. This world is a cruel place anyway."

Jaune:" Well then, Neo, I decided for you and Roman to pardon your crimes but for one condition."

Neo:" Really? Then what's that?"

Jaune:" You two will be our spies to White fangs and Salem goons. We need to know their planning and you're the only people we need to get into the enemy line. So, will you join for this job, Mrs. Neo?"

I look at Roman and thinking of my decision. I looked back at him and said.

Neo:" Yes. Anything for him."

Jaune:" Excellent. We will drop you both in Vale in 4 minutes."

He stands up we shake our hands as we went out of the room to go back to Vale. As they dropped us out and left, we went back to Emerald & Mercury's place. It's a good thing we worked for UNSC now and leave Salem plans. She is a creepy lady we ever met.

Sakor POV

We arrived at Beacon academy as me, Johnson and my 8 elites walked out from the phantom and went to see Prof. Ozpin. The students see us coming as they were surprised. We ignored their comments as we went inside the academy. Once we get there, I see a brown human boy with his group standing there and he said.

Cardin:" So... You must be?"

Sakor:" I'm Sakor, a commander and a leader of Species Alliance. We just come here to talk to a headmaster. You must be Cardin Winchester, right?"

Cardin:" Yeah. It seems that Jauney boy told you. Tell me, why do you follow that lying pr-"

He was going to say a word when I activate my energy sword and point at his throat. Johnson and other elites join me as well as they pointed their weapons at him. Everyone is shocked to see us pointed our weapons at Cardin before he says something insult about Jaune. His team is going to attack them but they're afraid that they will kill their team leader if they interfere with them. I look at Cardin's eyes with my angry eyes for saying insult to his friend and he said.

Sakor:" Watch your tongue, Cardin. I've been fighting in the war for decades and I kill everyone that tries to attack me or my men. Do you want that?"

Cardin:" N-N-N-No..."

He said. He felt afraid of my rage that he said insulted to Jaune Arc. I lowered down his energy sword as well as the others. Before we went to the elevator, I said to him.

Sakor:" Let this be a warning: Say something insult about my ally and you will be judged and bring death upon you."

I said and went to the elevator. Cardin feel shivered on his spine for hearing his words. Now, Team CRDL is afraid of UNSC & SA for they aren't messing with.

Me and Johnson went up to the tower while my elites are guarding the elevator door. Once they went up, an elevator door open to see Ozpin, Glynda, Qrow & Ironwood here. Johnson and I give a glared to Ironwood for we aren't like him so much. Then, I said to Ozpin.

Sakor:" Headmaster Ozpin, it's nice to see you again."

Ozpin stands up and they shake our hands to see each other again.

Ozpin:" Likewise, Mr. Sakor. I was hoping that Jaune sent you and Johnson here to protect us."

Sakor:" Indeed. We will make sure those covenant lies will not attack this kingdom for such barbaric ways. Although, * look at Ironwood* I hate to see Atlas just abandon those people who are defenseless and defend their kingdom for their own lives."

Ironwood:" Listen, I know you heard it but-"

Sakor:" But nothing! Your government are nothing but cowards who wanted to be "protection". But, I guess they aren't real warriors after all."

Johnson:" That's right. Your soldiers are less disciplined and you just replaced them with robots who aren't real soldiers they are."

Ironwood:" And what makes you right to saying an insult like that, sergeant."

Johnson:" You should know that our soldiers are more discipline than your soldiers and AKs. They fight and die for humanity and never, ever turn their backs from the battlefield. I see your soldiers ran away when one of them killed and sent AKs to do their work instead. So, you better not take our weapons and technologies or I'll shove your asshole with my cigar."

He was speechless for saying insulted to him and feel kinda threat to him. Then, Ozpin stops them and said.

Ozpin:" Please gentlemen, there's no need to argument here in my office. Ironwood, you will respect them for they are the support of Mr. Arc."

Ironwood:" *sigh* Very well then."

Qrow gives a smirked that he hears his sighed of defeat that his "powerful" military isn't powerful after all and called them cowards. Glynda felt worried about UNSC & SA are bad terms of Atlas and they will be war. We both take our sit as Ozpin said to them.

Ozpin:" As you know, the council of Vale would like to thank you for coming here for you to protect us from your enemy."

Johnson:" No problem, professor. We just need to make sure those covvies are going to take a whole army to destroy this kingdom."

Sakor:" Yes. For they are just a small group of loyalists that cannot win this fight."

Qrow:" I'm glad those guys will pay for what they have done to your colonies. So, how's Summer?"

Ironwood:" Summer? You mean your team leader of STRQ and your wife. I thought she was dead."

Qrow:" Nope. His men found her unconscious and very injuries so they take to the hospital, hoping to find a cure for her."

Johnson:" She's fine. The doctor said she will be better in no-time and she already cured."

Glynda:" Oh, thank oum. Thank you."

Johnson:" No problem, ma'am. Although, she has a request for us."

Ozpin:" Oh really? And what's that?"

Sakor:" She wanted to find other maidens and brought to our place so we can give them a cure if they were hurt."

Ozpin looks a bit of shock as Qrow, Glynda & Ironwood look at each other in nervous. We both confused about why they're nervous and he said.

Ozpin:" Well, I have a confession to make."

Sakor:" And that is?"

Ozpin:" We found a Fall maiden."

Johnson:" What!"

Ozpin:" Qrow found her when 3 people attacking her and one of their leaders is absorbed half of her power but manage to save her."

Johnson:" Then, where is she!"

He sighed that there's no choice so he leads us to the lowerest floor from the elevator and we walked in the hallway with torched on their walls. As we walking forward, we stopped to see a Fall maiden is in the coma of inside the machine which we are shocked to see it. Then, I said to him.

Sakor:" Ozpin, why do you keep her here and what machine is this!"

He was going to say when Ironwood says to them first.

Ironwood:" When we save her from those people that attack here I designed that machine to change the power of Fall maiden to another female."

Johnson:" And what female are you referred to?"

Glynda:" Well, it's-"

Qrow:" Pyrrha Nikos."

We are shocked to hear what Qrow said. Then, I feel angry about what they're going to do to her.

Sakor:" Why her?"

Ozpin:" She's proven to be ready for taking a Fall maiden power."

Sakor:" Professor, you realize that power will have a consequence and did she knows this?"

Glynda:" Not yet. We should call her when we ready to tell her."

Johnson:" Listen here, ma'am. I read those tales about Wizard and the 4 maidens. Pyrrha couldn't handle that kind of power and Jaune won't like to hear it."

Sakor:" Indeed. We make a promise to Mrs. Rose that we find and rescue other maidens and you have her here in this whole time."

Ironwood:" But without her, how can we used against stronger enemy."

Sakor:" You should know that a lady named Cinder Falls is in maximum prison in our territory and using Ms. Nikos with a Fall Maiden power as a weapon is unacceptable. You people feel shamed to yourselves."

They bowed down their heads in shame as they were right. Then, Johnson said.

Johnson:" We should bring her to the hospital to cure her."

Sakor:" Yes. I called my elites to carry her here."

Ironwood:" Wait! You ca-"

Qrow:" That's enough, Ironwood."

He turns around to see him saying his words. He was stunned as to why he said it.

Qrow:" My wife made a promise to them. So I agree with them."

Ironwood:" Wait! You can't do this!"

Sakor:" Are you suggest to let her stay here as a prison to wait for a female like Prryhia to be a next Fall maiden. Is that you want!"

Ironwood:"....."

Ozpin:" *sigh* I guess...

I have to agree with you. Sakor, Johnson, I allow you to take her."

Glynda:" What?"

Ozpin:" Summer won't like it if we just keep her here. We must accept it."

Ironwood was going to protest but there's no hope to convince them.

Sakor:" Thank you. Also, you should explain to Jaune about this, and his friends too. They need to trust you."

Ozpin:" Perhaps so. Alright, I'll do it. I take responsibility for my actions. Please, try to help her."

Johnson:" We will."

Covenant base POV

Gork and Laok are in the command center to doing their work to plan to attack the Atlas kingdom. They heard Atlas fleets are abandoning their allies and headed back to their kingdom to defend it. Then, a major elite came in.

Major elite:" My apologies for your interruption, but we capture one of the members of the White fangs only to surrender himself."

Laok:" Oh really? For what reason for he comes here?"

Major elite:" He said about negotiation."

Gork:" I see... Bring him here."

Major elite:" Yes sir."

He orders his men to bring a WF member to see them. Then, Gork'Laok asked.

Gork:" What business are you here for, animal freak?"

WF member:" Our leader, Adam Taurus, wants to talk with you at his place to have an alliance with you."

Laok:" And what do you think you come here for? For an alliance with your failure revolution group. You White Fangs are nothing but a pathetic race that keep failing their goal. You may different from the humans but you will always look like them."

Gork:" I guess I should take you are life than keeping you as our prisoner."

He activates his energy sword and raised at him as he begged to him.

WF member:" Wait! Wait! Don-"

He was too late, he stabbed right through his chest as he kicked the body to the floor. They carry a corpse and give them the brutes to eat him. They went back to work as they focus on their mission.

??? POV

An old ONI scientist just continues walking in the hallway with some infestation around him. He doesn't feel disgusted when he sees it everywhere. He went to the door as he enters a laboratory room. He sees a monitor with a blue light that he's working on the projects when he notices he's coming. He was unhappy to see him and said.

???:" *sigh* I can't believe that I have to work with you and that infestation. You know my protocol."

???:" Yes. But, time changes and you need to accept it, Guilty Spark."

Guilty Spark:" You know, I was wondering why you wanted me to copy my program and memories before my death."

???:" Oh, Spark. Have you remember before we went to the Ark and died in your part?"

*Flashback*

He remembers when he met him at the lab in the Shadow of Intent before they went to the Ark to stop the Prophet of Truth and his followers from activating all rings. He tells him to copy his program and memories, just for a reason. He hesitated first, but he accepts it as he transfers his program and memories to the computer and save it at a chip that can hold his program and memories. After so long years, he was activated again to see him again only to be shocked that he works with the Gravemind. He then explained to him his death caused by Master's chief for he kills him. He was going to kill him for siding with Gravemind that tries to infect the whole galaxy but he got no choice so he decided to join them only he wanted revenge on reclaimers aka humans.

* Flashback ends*

Guilty Spark:" Yes. I remember that. But I'm doing this so I can have my revenge on the reclaimers and I will find a way to get another ring of mine."

???:" You will, Guilty spark. You will."

He said as he exits his lab to leave his work. He wasn't happy to see him again and he went back to work to making the projects for their cause.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 5K 48
Jaune's Transcripts have been exposed by Cardin and he was shunned, beaten, and bullied everyday. The only people who supported him were Ruby, Blake...
16.2K 246 14
Jaune arc. A kid that have different story that he create. Sometimes he is a hero, a villain, a normal boy, a hunter, a police, a wizard, or a knight...
18.7K 426 8
Shunned and shamed by his friends and family, Jaune Arc is a failure. He tried to lie his way into Beacon, only to be exposed by someone he called hi...
139K 2.3K 155
Jaune Arc is Beacon's worst student and weakest Huntsmen in training. It's not all bad for our favorite huntsmen he has friends, people he can count...