BOOK 1: Blood and Growls (COM...

By diMcLouDs

Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who... More

Encounter
Didn't see it coming
Rampage
Repents
Plan ruined
Went too far
So soft
Coldness Overload
The Rogues
Be prepared
You got me
Later that day
Foreseen
Like nothing happened
The twins
Can't tell her
Blood
Heavy breathing
Confession
Deserving of love
The Serum
Imprinted
Kiss the night away
Something
Cherish every moment
Envious
Longing
Trust
Family photo
All for her sake
What will happen?
Am I not enough?
We do care
Furious
Conflicts among us
Reconcile then Fight
Better
Happiness
All is soft inside
Twist of 'Fate'
What's about to happen
A day when we can't be together
Almost slip
Break
No Antidote
Preparation
Her time
Miracle could happen
AUTHOR's NOTE

Things happened

1.9K 70 12
By diMcLouDs

Yuju and Eunha immediately run to the school to find where Umji is.

"Call Sinb!" Yuju points at Yerin.

Yerin immediately dialed Sinb's number but she's not answering.

"Nothing." said Yerin while running because they went outside too because they panicked seeing Yuju and Eunha.

"Shit!" Yuju muttered.

No one is in the school now because it's already late in the evening. While they are running, they heard a loud growl coming from the field. They quickly run towards where the sound is coming from. They know it's Umji and Sinb. Then they saw them.

"What did you say about Sinb's core?" Eunha asked Sowon.

"Still the same." Sowon told them.

"If that's the case.." Yuju looks at Sowon and Yerin while panting.

"Yuju-ya.. the moon.." Eunha keeps on reminding Yuju.

"Yeah! I know it, Eunha. I'm thinking! Can you still handle it?" Yuju asked Eunha how is she because of the moon.

"I'm fine, Yuju. But Umji.." Eunha looked at Yuju with worried eyes.

"What?!" Yerin yelled.

"At this rate, Umji could kill Sinb!" Yuju exclaimed.

"Talk to your sister." Yuju told Sowon and Yerin then she quickly run towards Umji.

"Umji! Stop!" shouted Yuju.

"Ohh! The other dogs are here. Your rescue is here!!" Sinb continued shouting.

Umji is out of control now. She's not listening to Yuju who's now coming at her. Yuju jumped trying to stop Umji, but Umji attacks her in mid-air causing her to fall hardly on the ground. She scoffs a little. Eunha immediately helps her up.

"Sinb! You need to stop!" Sowon yelled at her.

"Why?! I didn't start this! It's her fault!" Sinb exclaimed.

"STOP!" Yerin shouted.

Sinb looked at her unnies shaking their heads. Then, she looks at Umji then to Yuju and Eunha.

"You leave me no choice, Umji-ya.." Yuju said while standing up with Eunha's help.

She then suddenly transform into werewolf.

"Woah~" Yerin sticks her eyes to Yuju's transformation.

Yuju's silver gray fur stunned the vampires.

Yuju and Umji fought. But, of course Yuju is doing it to calm Umji but it's no use so she uses a little of her strength and knocks Umji down. Umji went back to her human form but she's unconscious. Yuju puts Umji on her back and Eunha quickly jumps to ride Yuju.

Before Yuju runs, she looks at Yerin again who is struggling to stop Sinb. She's telling Yerin to talk to Sinb to stop bothering Umji.

"Talk to your sister. She needs to stop bothering Umji. Or else.." then she growls. Yuju told Sowon and Yerin using her telepathic voice.

Yuju then runs quickly to The Haven to bring Umji so that her father can help her. She's blaming herself for what happened to Umji tonight. She wasn't able to protect her younger sister and this happened. She failed to look her up.

While thinking all of that, Eunha caress Yuju's fur.

"Yuju, it's not your fault. We didn't know this will happen." Eunha told Yuju to reassure her that it's not her fault.

*****

"What happened?" they quickly covered Umji's body with a blanket. Yuju's father immediately carried Umji inside and check everything.

Yuju's relatives give her clothes to wear then she hides in the bushes to transform into her human form again.

"She's gone savage again. She got into a fight with one of her classmates. Then she.. " this time, tears are falling from Yuju's eyes. She still blames herself for what happened.

"Wait! This classmate of her, she saw Umji transformed?" Eunha's father asked them.

"Don't worry about it, father. We handled it already." Eunha reassured the pack.

"I saw her eyes, father. She doesn't know what to do. She's so confused about her surroundings. She even attacked me. So.. so.. I had to knock her down." Eunha is standing beside Yuju while her father is checking Umji.

"It's full moon tonight, remember.. Umji might take longer to regain her energy." Yuju's mother whispered to Yuju's father and he nods.

"It's not your fault. This could happen to anyone. Plus, it's full moon, that's why, Umji can't handle the pain either. Especially, when you're not in your complete transformation. Calm yourself, Yuju." her father explains to them.

"Here you go, Yuju." her mother gave her some water.

She then hugged her mother. Eunha's parents are also checking Umji who is still unconscious.

"Will she be okay?" Eunha asked her parents because she's worried about Umji.

"Of course, she will. Don't worry.. you both take a rest too." her parents replied.

*****

"What happened there, Sinb?! What did you do?!" Sowon asked Sinb in loud voice.

"How is this my fault?! I didn't even do anything! Stop blaming all of this to me!"

"Stop yelling at me!" Sowon scolds.

"It's not my fault! Everything I do, unnie! Everything I do, it's always wrong when it comes to you!"

"What did you say?! Don't be like that! I'm older than you, Hwang Eunbi!"

"Can we all calm down first? Yelling and fighting will not help." Yerin calmly said.

"What really happened there, Sinb?" she turns to Sinb.

"Did you see Umji just now? She almost killed Yuju. Did you see how savage she was back there? Now, we didn't know where they went." Yerin talks to Sinb, controlling her anger.

"How is that my fault?!"

"Will you stop yelling?" Sowon is really pissed off.

"She stole my bracelet, unnie! The one you both gave me! How can I not be mad about it?" Sinb explains.

"Did you see her stealing it?" asked Yerin.

"I saw her holding my bag. Then I check my things, and the bracelet is gone."

"So, you're not sure if Umji stole it or not?"

"..." Sinb just looks the other way.

"Damn it, Sinb!" Sowon startled and eyes widened looking at Yerin when she yelled. She almost laugh it off too.

"I thought, no yelling?" Sowon looks at Yerin while biting her lips to stop herself from laughing.

"Tss!" Sowon looks at Sinb went to their room and slammed the door.

"I don't know what to do with her." Sowon exhales a heavy breath then sits down on the couch.

"She's too hot tempered. Always cold. Always rude. Why is she even like that?" Sowon continues.

"Remember when we were little, unnie.." Yerin suddenly muttered.

"Why all of the sudden bring that up?" Sowon confusingly asked.

"Seeing Sinb like that.. I don't know. I remember.. we were playing hide and go seek sharp objects.. Sinb always smiles and laugh during those times." said Yerin while reminiscing.

"Yeah. Who would forget that? You even cried because Sinb always got you first." then the two laugh while remembering their childhood.

They met each other as vampires already. When this person turns them into one, he also adopted them as his own sons or daughters.

They were born as humans. But for some reasons, someone found them in a nerve-recking situation and turned them into vampires. So, yes. They have human parents which they haven't seen for long years now. Their parents believe that they're already dead. They stop aging when they turned 20.

*****

"I can't believe them.. don't tell me, they're siding with those dogs! Aish!!"

Sinb muttered while changing her clothes to her pajamas. Then, she buried herself on her bed. But she remembers her homework, so she went to the study table to do it.

After she finished her homework, she puts back her notes in her bag. But, before she go back to bed, she noticed something shiny on her study table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 729 26
Sinrin fanfic.
10.4K 434 32
isn't it fascinating how fast time passes? just one snap of you fingers,like a time lapse on your phone! things might have changed,but one thing that...
8.9K 254 40
ab·er·rant /ˈabərənt,əˈberənt/ • departing from an accepted standard. synonyms: deviant, deviating, divergent, abnormal, atypical, anomalous, digress...
5.6K 513 63
An unexpected romance between mischievous womanizer and a competitive tsundere. Yerin is a mischievous womanizer during her middle school and high sc...