Blood Rose (Vampire Academy F...

Av YoCoco

this is what happens when Dimitri decides to become Tasha's guardian and years later rose joins him. what hap... Mer

This is only book one
Chapter 1: blood rose
Chapter 2: they come first! when you dont hate them!
Chapter 3: can he still fight????
Chapter 4: hate is a very harsh lie!
Chapter 5: in the front your the first to fight.
Chapter 7: run away with a new heart!
Chapter 8: hide! Invisible
Chapter 9: Hell in my head!
Chapter 10: st. vlademeres academys new girl.
Chapter 11: return to court.
Chapter 11.5: return to court
Chapter 12: victor
Chapter 13: gone
Chapter 14: My Uncle
Chapter 15: O.S.V. operation scare victor
Chapter 16: Tony and his little friend.
Chapter 17: Clarity
Chapter 18: Atempted murder.
Chapter 19: The Bond!
Chapter 20: Dimitri's fall
Chapter 21: Clarity is... wait what?
Chapter 22: Is he... are you?
Chapter 23: Abel
Chapter 24: He's got it bad
Chapter 25: Brother and forgotten
Chapter 26: The British
Authers Note. SECOND BOOK!
New book out now!

Chapter 6: in love with a dead woman!

1.4K 31 1
Av YoCoco

-Rose POV-

when i woke up i rememberd everything and sighed! i looked around and found dimitri awake and stairing at me. i smiled and said "what got you all happy?" i already knew the answer but he had to say it.

"you" he smiled then i kissed him. all of a sudden the strigoi alarm went off and i pulled on my cloths that were scaterd at the end of the bed. this vcanot be happening.

as soon as i was outside i went into lissas head to see she was already in the safe room.

i tried to pull back into my head but it wasnt working. i tried to seal what my body was fealling, nothing. whats going on? then i grew week and all i could do was see through lissas eyes! i couldnt talk controle and i couldnt comunicate with her.

finaly a man came back in with a very upset face? what? why?

"the wards are back up but 13 guardians died!" i ghasped no? lissa ghasped.

"who?" she said unsure.

"only one that we really needed to tell you about the rest have been delt with!" he said. i felt lissa tence up.

"Eddie?" he shook his head. "dimitri?" no "jane hathaway?" no "who tell me now!" she said as she colapsed against the wall. she already knew but i was to week to search through her mind.

"Rose hathaway!" NO! NO IM HERE! i yelled in lissas head IM HERE HELP ME! IM HERE! i screamed im fine please. i started sobing with lissa please! then blacked out.

when i woke up i was in a hospital bed. no? lissa was. it all happend! im stuck! IM DEAD!

then i heard a voice in my head! it wasnt lissas, or dimitris or honisty anyone ive ever knew! but i listend "listen rose. you have 6 months to get back to your body. nothing will happen to it before then it wont detiriorate. you will need lissas help! you will need to get strong! you will need to come back! for everyones sake!" then the voice was gone and i heard lissas crys.

"why? why rose? why now?" she cryed. Adrian, dimitri, dad, mum, eddie, christian, mia and victoria (????) were doing the same thing.

"shes with your brother and family now!" christian choaked out! "she will be happy. she will even get to see mason again!

NO IM HERE! IM WITH YOU! WITH LISSA! I NEVER LEFT! i screamed.

"did you hear that?" lissa asked sitting up

"hear what?" everyone but victoria and dimitri asked. victoria was trying to get her brother to stop crying.

LISSA? i asked

"ROSE? ROSE ITS YOU!" she yelled in joy.

ITS THE BOND! yelled to her. i was in your head when it happend! you have to help me get my body and heal it! i cryed to her

"yes. GET ROSES BODY!" she yelled.

"lissa your in shok its not rose!" lissa then sighed and i blacked out in her head.

-Lissa POV-

"no i heard her!" i yelled "she was in my head when she died shes traped in my head!"

"lissa maybe you should give yourself a few days to get over what happend with rose before you jump to comclusions."

"yeah maybe." i sighed and looked at dimitri. he looked broken. i looked at his aura and saw nothing.

nothing but gold with black crakes. he was in love! in love with a dead woman!

i went to sleep and pulled adrian into the dream with me! the spirit dream!

-Rose POV-

i woke up behind a bush! no i was deaming! i saw adrian and lissa crying!

"she is gone!" adrian cryed with lissa, there backs against a wall. i looked at them directly and they notised the movement! "did you invite someone else?" adrian asked her drying his eyes. lissa shook her head doing the same. "hello who are you?" he yelled

"another spirit user?" lissa asked.

"they have no aura!?" adrain staited but more like a question.

"i see what is it? everything has an aura unless its dead!" lissa said.

"unless there was someone dead inside us it wouldnt happen." he staited confused but lissa shot up.

"ROSE?" she yelled as i stood up.

"i told you i died in your head!" i said steping out of the bush "and i would do it again!" i said crossing my arms. i then felt a sheer pain shote up to my head from the top of my back. i reached backwards to find a stake shaped hole still in my back. but it must of been a wide stake.

lissa stoped coming fords and looked at my chest where my heart was. i looked and relisedit wasnt a stake! a strigoi had forsed his arm through my chest and pushed my heart out of my body. she screamed. i couldnt make it go away! i was stuck here like this with no way to stop the screaming coming from lissa.

aidrian looked like he would pass out but he couldnt so he just colapsed back against the wall. then lissa got woken up. she continued screaming. "Lissa are you ok?" christian asked her. everyone was still in the room. adrian was leaning against the wall panting!

she looked at everyone and compeled them to go to sleep "adrian they have to see rose but can you?" she asked

"again see her like that?" he cryed then nodded his head. after a while they fell asleep and she drew them into a spirit dream.

"Rose is dead but if you want to talk you can." lissa cryed. "i know none of you know how she died so please hold of screaming." she cryed. she douted she wouldnt scream herself then called to me. i was behind the wall this time bracing for what would happen.

as i steped out everyone smiled only looking at my face then mia screamed. everyone looked at her still not seeing my chest. "her chest!" she panted "her heart!" she started crying "its gone!" everyone turned and looked. victoria screamed and colapsed but dimitri came over to me and huged me.

"im sorry!" i cryed into his chest.

"sorry for dieing? dont be! its not your falt its theres! the strigois!" he wisterd.

"well the rumers are true you really are heartless." eddie said trying to make lite of it but he was still in shock anyone could tell!

"lissa you know what you have to do?" i asked her starting to feel week again. she just nodded her head crying. then i walked inside of her and blacked out.

-Dimitri POV-

i saw her! i saw my roza! but her chest! the hole! i could put my arm right through her. once she disapeard into lissa i colapsed against the wall. "how do we save her?" i asked looking at lissa.

"we dont!" she said "ido!" then i woke up in the hospital with victoria crying in my sholder. i cant do this! its to much.

i got up and walked out. i grabed my phone and called the one person who knew someone else who could help. my mother!

"hello Belicove residence" she said. my voice closed up. u havent talked to her in years. "hello?"

"probaly a prank call." sonja said in the back ground.

"no" yeva said "you wait he will talk!" she said in her wise tone. my granmother. always knows it all. "he will need your help!" she sighed.

"who is this?" mum asked

"Dimitri" she gasped "can you find mark and oksana. the queen wants them!" i said

"the queen?" mum squeeked. "why would queen tati-?" she asked but i cut her of.

"queen vasilissa queen tatiana died!" i told her.

"who is she?" mum asked.

"the last dragomear alive!" i told her.

"i will sent them right away sort out a place for them to stay once they are at court." she told me then hung up.

i walked back in and told lissa what i had done. "ok i need all the help i can get since adrian is teribal!"

"hey?!" adrian protested.

"we need her back! dont let anyone know she is dead!" she yelled to the guardians who knew "if they find out hell will break lose! two leaders of dhampires killed within one week will cause troubal! we have a way to save rose that hans didnt have! a bond!" they ran around like headless chikens. some to the morge some to the doctors and nurses and some stayed with lissa.

"queen vassilissa may i excuse myself?" i asked her

"you will take 2 weeks of no exeptions and sort out all the details of what is going on!" i thanked her then left to sulk in my room! i pide myself on not crying but right now its all i can do.

as a tear left my eyes i began to run and when i got there i flung myself on my bed. i am in love! with a dead woman! but she died years before i met her! "ive been in love with a dead woman, and when shes truely dead i cry!" i told myself.

i dont need to fear she has been dead for ages! bu will lissa be able to grow a heart for her?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

32.9K 1.2K 72
Something's going on with Rose. She's never been what anyone deems 'normal', especially after she became shadow kissed, but this is something else. T...
73.4K 1.7K 30
Dimitri Belikov was awakened against his will. He had turned into a Strigoi, a remorseless, blood thirsty Vampire. Moving to Siberia, he hopes to avo...
57.6K 1.8K 41
After Dimitri tells Rose that his love has faded, Rose doesn't know how to cope with the pain she feels. What measures does she take to make the pain...
57.8K 1.5K 20
Dimitri left one year ago to be Tasha's guardian. Now they have come to court, the question is why and what will happen? Does Dimitri still love Rose...