Kakashi's Lollita

By Chocochibi

According to the anime plot with my own modifications. Kakashi X lollita oc She's wilful and she loves mushro... More

1: She's Just The Referee
2: Nerdy
3: She Became Anbu
4: Minato Sensei's Death
5: Itachi Joins The Squad
6: A Simpleton
7: A Weird Request
8: Lost Faith
9: First Mission Back Together
10: A Box With Seals
11: Best Partner
12: Hints ~
13: Akatsuki
14: Meeting Sasuke
15: Pretending To Be A Student
16: As Makino
17: To Wear It Once Again
18: Didn't Think You Would
19: Faith
20: She Quit
21: Confession
22: Sweetness
23: Three Years Later
24: Naruto Doesn't Appreciate That Book
25: Busted
26: She Came To Help
27: Sealing Mission , Done
28: Looking Inside Naruto
29: Passing It Over
31: A Little Bit Lonely~
32: Not An Easy Opponent
33: Not Time Yet
34: Family Time
35: Not The Right Time
36: The Right Time
37: A Series Of Events About You
38: Her PenPal
39: The Truth Tomb
40:The One Thing That Tortures You Most
41: Avoidance
42: The Imposter
43: That Kind of Gossip
44: Her Ancestors
45: Hasaki or Hatake Yuki
46: I Met Itachi Again
47: I Also Met Minato Sensei Again
48: Under The Orders of Kaguya
49: Where Is My Heart ?
50: Back To Konoha
51: Twins
52: I Love Brinjal But You're An Exception

30: Uneasiness

1.7K 35 0
By Chocochibi

Kakashi : I thought you moving out was supposed to make your own space neater ?

Everywhere was strewn with scrolls.

Yuki ; there's no food everywhere. It's fine. No cockroach.

Kakashi helps her to pack a little.

Yuki : plus I only moved out because my parents kept complaining my stuff was taking up their space.

Kakashi: I could see why now.

Yuki helps to pack as well " hey !! "

Kakashi: it wasn't even this messy the last time I came.

Yuki : I kept my stuff the last time. Cos I found it too messy.

Kakashi: you , find it too messy ?

Yuki : I just throw stuff around... When I want to find stuff... then I forget to keep.

They were done keeping and they sat on the sofa resting.

Kakashi : should I congratulate you ?

Yuki ; hmph. It's all your fault!

Kakashi laughed a little " what ? "

Yuki : I did it all because of you. Because I wanted to help you out so much !! And in the end this is what I get.

He hugged her and laughed again " gomen. But you have to say , you do belong as a jounin. "

Yuki : I won't have any excuse to go on missions with you anymore...

" It's not like tsunade-sama actually treat you as a chunnin. " He kissed her lips. She takes the invitation and indulges ~

Yuki : .... Miss you....

Kakashi: me too.

Yuki : it's been too long I seen your face. Handsome kakashi !

Kakashi : complimenting me like that. Are you asking for more ?

" Ask what for more ? ~~ " she pulls down the zip on his vest.

* Knock knock *

Gai : Yuki !!!

" Sighs. " The both of them sighed at the same time. She goes to open the door " gai . "

Gai hugs her tight " I'm so glad !!! You got promoted!!! Finally !!" He released her and gives her a thumbs up " I knew you could do it !!! Great job on the bijuu by the way."

Yuki : it's not like I was trying to get promoted .

Gai : let's go celebrate !!

Kakashi came to the door " hey gai ! "

Gai : oh... Did I interrupted something ?

Kakashi : well...

Yuki : celebrate. Where's my gift?

Gai : erm... I can treat you to a meal !!

Yuki pov :

A sudden huge pain came to my head... " Aaahh !! " This feeling ... I'm losing conscious...

I woke up on my couch ... Ouch ...

Kakashi: daijobu ?
( Are you ok )

Yuki : um...

Kakashi: what happened ?

It couldn't be. They're dead. There's no way it could be that. It's impossible.  Unless.... This pain...

Kakashi: Yuki. Yuki

Yuki: huh ? ... I'm fine... just too exhausted from the mission... And then I got a huge pain. Headache. Haha.

Kakashi pov:

I could tell she was hiding something from me she didn't want to tell. That distracted trance. That fake laugh trying to comfort me.

Kakashi: just tell me. I'm not so busy till I can't care for you.

Yuki : .... Ok. I think I need to go home for a while.
______________________________

Yuki : mama. I'm back home.

Jin , her father came to the door " you felt it as well. Didn't you ? " She nods " so I wasn't imagining things."

" Dinner first. Dinner." Her mother Marie spoke and placed the food on the table.

Kakashi: gomen... Intruding your family at a time like this. Marie-san. Jin-san.

Marie : it's fine. It's fine. Just an extra pair of chopsticks. I'm just happy that our yuki one day can get married.

Yuki : mama !!

Jin : don't disturb the young ones you old lady. They have their own world.

Marie : like anything can be done with your attitude ! Old man.

Jin : ignore the old lady.

Marie puts some vegetables in Kakashi's bowl " here. Have some home cooked meals. You don't get those normally right. Eat as much as you can. Don't worry. The old man can just wait for a second round of cooking. "

Jin : ooi old lady. I'm your husband.

Marie : hmph. Who cares about you. The handsome young man needs to eat. How else can he take care of our Yuki ? Huh ?!!

Kakashi: uhno... Don't fight over me...

Yuki : ignore them. It's their thing.

Kakashi: Yuki...

" I'm done. " Yuki starts to take her bowl and chopsticks to the kitchen.
______________________________

Jin : what do you think it was ?

Yuki sighs " either dead people came alive... Which isn't very possible. Or... Someone tried to break the seal of the door of the clan tomb. "

Jin : I had the same worry as well. I went to check it out. For now it seems ok . Nothing destroyed. Nothing changed. I guess someone just tried an attempt at it.
______________________________

Marie : more tea ?

Kakashi: erm... No thanks.

Marie : thanks for taking care of our Yuki.

Kakashi: no. She gives me a lot of happiness. I'm grateful for that.

Marie : awww... You're so nice. I can't wait for you to become my son-in-law. Sorry for the old man's behaviour just now. He gets jealous too easily.

Kakashi: no... I enjoyed the dinner. Made me felt like I was a part of your family. Thank you for that.
______________________________

Yuki ; in these times... An attempt on the tomb. I don't like the feeling.

Jin : don't think too much about it. You still have your father here. I'll keep a lookout. Just go do your missions.

Yuki nods " um... Arigato papa."

Jin : congratulations on your jounin too.

Yuki : eh...

Jin laughs " hate responsibility huh. Sure remind me of my younger brother. "

______________________________

Yuki : I'm... Erm... Gonna go home. Wanna come ?

Kakashi stands up from his seat " um. I'll send you home. "
.
.
.

They walked in silent all the way ... A comfortable kind of silence...

Yuki ; ale... We've reached...

Kakashi: I could accompany you for a while.

Yuki : .... Can you stay over ? I'll sleep on the floor. I have an extra mattress. I just... Don't want to ...

Kakashi: um. Sure.

She looks up " arigato. "
______________________________

Kakashi pov :

It's not that Yuki would mind sleeping on the same bed as me. We have done that before. Sleeping on the same couch even. She insisted on sleeping on the floor for some reason.

So there must be going on with her.

I look over the bed " Yuki. Are you uneasy ? " She squeezed her pillow and nods .

Kakashi: you could have slept over in your parent's house.

She shakes her head " I don't want them to worry. " I come down from the bed and lies down beside her " it's ok. There are people who will help you. You just have to ask. "

Yuki : I'm just worried about a lot of things...

I hug her tight in my embrace , her head nicely tugged under my chin " just put them aside for a while. And get a good night's sleep. Think about them tomorrow. "

Yuki : mmm....

I release my hug and return to my bed " remember. I'm always here. Just ask."

Yuki : um...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 204 43
A momentous encounter between two individuals. A dyad of souls bound to experience the highs and lows of love. A pair who drifted apart and eventuall...
26.5K 1.2K 87
Book 2 of "Love" triology Release Date: 19/Nov/21 Book Cover: Edited by me KakashixReader Embark on another journey where Kakashi finally gets t...
7.8K 449 30
A horrible accident leaves Kakashi with no memories of the past year, including his relationship with a certain kunoichi. Somehow, they have to work...
88.1K 1.8K 25
When Naruto's older sister comes back to Konoha 12 years after the third shinobi war, Kakashi's world is about to change. The sweet but deep lovesto...