Short and Sweet

By ditto678

A collection of short stories written for a 30 day challenge. Highest Rankings: #6 in 30 Days (11/23/2018) #... More

Author's Note
Elements - One
Book Review - Two
Elements - Four
??? - Five
??? 2 - Six
Take TWO - Seven, Eight & Nine
Book Review - Ten
Book Review
The Princess Bride
Confessional
on the run

Music - Three

8 1 0
By ditto678

I really didn't feel like writing today, so I decided to try something I'd be interested in. Writing about music. ;)

My top three favorite artists right now are Shawn Mendes, Halsey, and Billie Eilish. A friend recently introduced me to Billie and I really love her style of music, electropop. I usually listen to pop music, so electropop is a little bit different. My love for Shawn Mendes is pretty self explanatory. I mean... who doesn't love him? I really enjoy listening to Halsey because she writes her own music and pours her feelings into her songs.

So, there you have it! My short explanation of my music taste! Tell me if you have any of the same interests! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
54.8K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
44.8K 635 38
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...