Daughter of PRESENT MIC

By Storm-Phoenix

You is the daughter of Present mic. You go to U.A. Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Started: November 17 2018 Ended: unknown More

Quirk and things Ch 1
Chapter 3 Quirk Assessment
Chapter 4: All Might
Chapter 5: Class President
Chapter 6: U.S.J
Chapter 7: Getting ready
Chapter 8 UA Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 9 Sports festival part 2
Chapter 10: After the sports festival
Chapter 11: Time to Pick some Names
Chapter 12: HERO NAMES
Chapter 13: Well...Goodbye
Chapter 14: Internships
Chapter 15: Back to School (Oh hell Naw)
Chapter 16: Final Exams
Chapter 17: Pool Day Fun
Chapter 18: Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 19: Test of Courage
Chapter 20: The Broken Spirit
Chapter 21: The After Math
Chapter 22: Moving into Dorms
Chapter 23: Creating Ultimate Moves
Yo

Chapter 2 U.A Entrance Exam

13.8K 222 1K
By Storm-Phoenix

Names are Last, First. I finally fixed it after years of waiting.

Your P.O.V

"BYE DAD! DAD WHERE DID YOU PUT IT?"

Dad, "I put it on the counter and good luck on your exam. Sweety" I grab the thing, then I run to school even though it is really close. I run and I bumped into someone. 'Oof' "Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." I say looking down. Then I look up to see a boy with purple hair and really tired eyes. 'Hehe, he looks like Duncle Aizawa.'

??, "It's fine, what's your name?"

Reader, "It's Yamada (y/n) what's your's?"

??, "It's Hitoshi Shinso."

Reader, "Well it's nice to meet you Hitoshi." I raise my hand up for him to shake it and he does. "Here, have my phone number, you know, to keep in touch and stuff." 'I wonder if I'm reenacting what Dad and Duncle Aizawa did. Hitoshi being Aizawa and me being dad.' "Lets go in, we have an assembly to go to." I walk inside with my new friend Hitoshi and he sits in the back so I sit next to him too. Next to me was a boy that had a mask thing on his eyes.

"Hello, what's your name?" 'I'ma make new friends today!'

??," my name is Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, what's yours?"

"Nice to meet you Tetsutetsu. I'm Yamada (y/n)."

Tetsu, "Here, meet my friend Monoma Neito. He's my friend from my school. Monoma meet (Y/n), (Y/n) meet Monoma."

"Lets exchange phone numbers so we keep in touch." They nod and we exchange numbers.

Dad, "OK, can you guys give me a "HEY"." Then he tries to listen. Being his daughter and all you turn your built-in mic on and said, "Hey". "Thank you, to whoever said that," Then Dad started to talk and I went into daydream land. 'Hehe, I know that dad knows who said the 'Hey' Then my nose started to itch and I sneezed above my voice controller and the whole building shook. 'Oops'

After explanation

"Hey, Shinso, what area are you in?" I saw his card and it said 'D', "Yes, we got the same area." Then I looked over to Tetsu and Monoma. They got the same area, but different from us. "Come on lets go." Then I pull him to the bus that takes us to the battle area and we part our ways. When we were there I saw Dad on a thing and he yelled, "Go, move there are no timers in battle." Then we went in. We got separated and when that happened I saw three 3 pointers. I scream at them and all 3 fell, 'OK, that's 9 points.' Then I went to a different area and saw that my scream weakened a building near a person, 'Oh god, it's going to fall, Got to go fast to save the person.' Then I went next to him and saw that it was Shinso. "Hey, Shinso, cover your ears." He did what I said. The building was falling and he saw, then I screamed a really deep sounding, "YEEEEEEEAH" And the building got pushed back to its place. I look back to Shinso and he was amazed. I snap my fingers, and pat his cheek, then he went back to reality. Then I saw six 2 pointers and it screamed, 'Yes, that's 21 points. I hope I get more.' Then Dad yelled, "10 more minutes!" 'Oh man." Then I ran to find a person with black hair surrounded by 3 pointers and he tried to defeat them but more come, 'I want to help but would I be stealing his points?' Then a 3 pointer was behind him and was about to smack him and he didn't see it yet. I run to it and scream again, I take down five of the 3 pointers. 'So that would be 36 points.' I run past him and say, "Sorry, You had a robot behind you and you didn't see." then I run away, Dad yells, "5 minutes left." The I heard a loud rumble and I turn around and saw the same kid under some rubble and a huge 0 pointer. 'Um, what do I do? I could save him but I could get squished, I can yell the robot away but it won't help the kid under there.' Then my nose got itchy because if the dust and I sneeze the robot away. 'Wait, did I do that? Well sneezes can be really loud, so I guess I did that.' Then I run over to the black haired kid under the rubble and I say, "You should cover your ears." he did that and I then screamed the rubble off of him, 'Man, all this screaming hurts my throat, I need some water later.' Then I saw that his leg was a bit dark colored, 'I guess he hurt his leg.' "Times up." 'Dang it, I only got 36 points.' Then Recovery Girl came and healed him and gave me some gummy bears. "Thanks, Recovery Girl." Then I helped the kid get up and I talk to him.

'Why am I calling him kid? He's the same age as me. I think.'

"Hey, are leg ok? Also, hi. What's your name?"

??, "My name is Kirishima Ejiro and what you did back there was so cool, you sneezed a 0 pointer away and that thing must be heavy. My leg is fine, thanks for asking though. So what's your name?"

"I'm Yamada (y/n), well bye Kiri, I have to find my friend."

I wave bye and I go off to find Shinso. 'He's in the same area so I think I can find him.' Found him. I run up to him, "hey Shinso," then we boarded the bus. I sat next to Shinso then Kirishima comes in and sits next to me. Then the bus started to move, "So, Shinso, how many robots did you destroy?"

Shinso, "Well, my quirk wasn't affecting the robots, so."

"Oh"

"So Kirishima, how many robots did you destroy?"

Kiri, "i don't know really. I got 64 points though."

Reader, "Lucky, I only got 36 points. Also, Kirishima meet my friend Shinso, Shinso meet kirishima."

They both went and said, "Hey"

"So, Shinso, what's your quirk?"

Shinso, "My quirk lets me control minds if they answer my question, I can also make it so if people answer my question, they won't be brainwashed. So what's your quirk (y/n)."

"Wow, your quirk seems so cool. My quirk is called 'Voice' it makes my voice really loud and I can't control it, that's why I have this thing in my face." Pause and silence, "So kirishima, whats your quirk?"

Kiri, "Mine is called, harden, I can make my skin and hair for some reason as hard as a rock." Then he hardened his skin and it was really jagged and pointy. Then we made it to the outside of the exam area and it was the afternoon.

"Bye"

'Wait a moment.'

I ran back to Kiri.

"Can I have your phone number please?" [is dying because of tiredness]

He types it in your phone and gives it back.

"Thanks, bye."

Then I went home to see Mr. Screaming banana talking to caterpillar. I sneak over to them and I jump on them which surprised them.

Dad, "(Y/n) you scared me." I laugh at that comment.

Dad, "So how many robots did you scream at?"

"I don't know, but all I know is that I have 36 points, and I sneezed away a 0 pointer."

When I said that, Duncle Aizawa walks up to me and pats my head and gave me a (f/c) sleeping bag.

"Duncle Aizawa, why do I need a sleeping bag?"

Duncle, "Duncle???? What's that? Also the sleeping bag, you just need it. You always look like you need sleep."

"Well, Duncle is Dad and Uncle squished together. Also, thanks for the sleeping bag. I hope I can get into U.A with my score and bring my sleeping bag with me and go into the class with it."

Time skip to the day we get the letter.

Dream

Wow, I'm in U.A cool, and it looks like my friend are there and dad is teaching English and Aizawa is teaching something-"(Y/N) YOUR LETTER TO U.A IS HERE!"

Reality

I jump up to the sound of Dad screaming about a letter. 'If he's screaming that means he wants to tell me something. Wait........THE LETTER TO U.A' I run my way to Dad and I snatch the letter and I open it in front of dad. Then All Might comes out of no where.

"(Y/n) for your writing exam, you past it with flying colors, 105%. (y/n) you know that you got 36 points, but those are villain points. You must asking why you got a letter from U.A, well that's because you got 50 hero points, that means you have 86 points in total, you scored first in the exam. Welcome to your Hero Academia."

"I GOT TO GO TO U.A. WOOHOO!" Realizing I forgot something, I run to grab it and I put it on. I run to dad. "Hey Dad, who's going to be the home room teacher? And my other subjects? Also what room am I in?"

Dad, "Aizawa will be home room, I will be English, A surprise teacher for hero studies, Cementoss for modern literature, Midnight for history and Ectoplasm for Math. You're in room 1-A. Also you sleep in too much. I woke you up at 1:00 PM by telling you that you got your letter."

"You're teaching English! Nice" ("This" means your speaking English, also me, forgets about this) "And Duncle Aizawa is home room. Yeah! Who's the surprise teacher?"

Dad, "I don't know, maybe....All Might."  *Eyebrow wiggle*

"Really!!?! Uncle Tori is teaching. I guess that's why he was presenting the message to me." 'I guess the dream about Aizawa and the other teachers teaching was true. Ye, my family is going to be teaching.'

Dad, "Lets go out somewhere to celebrate!"

"Yay. Can we go to the beach, it's really cool and calming and nice and I want to eat Ice Cream."

Dad, "OK, to the beach."

At the beach

'Wow it's so nice now because there's no trash. I wonder who cleaned up the beach?'

I look around to see a boy with green hair. 'I wonder what he's going to do?' Then I saw him near a boy that has blond hair and the blond is...setting...explosions? 'Oh wait, I saw that kid on the news. He was attacked by a goop boi. I'm going to go over there to meet them. I hope they're nice.' As I walk over to them, I see the blond hurting the broccoli boi. Then I run over to them and say, "Please stop hurting him." Then the blond turned to me with the freakiest smirk in the world. Freaking Aizawa's smile is prettier than his face.

Blond, "Huh? What are you doing here?"

"I would like for you to not hurt him." Then I looked at the green headed boy. He looked like he was saying, 'No, that's a bad idea'

Blond, "Well, fork you, you little short and Deku." Then he walked away. ( Censored for reasons )

"Hey, you ok?"

Cute broccoli, "Y-Yeah, my name is Midoriya Izuku. So what's your name?"

"I'm Yamada (y/n)."

Izu, "Yamada (y/n)? You were the one who placed first in the exams!"

"Yup, that's me. So, Izuku what's your quirk?" While saying that, I just took out my phone and gave it to him, forgetting to say anything.

Izu, "Huh?"

"Phone number?"

Izu, "H-Hey, umm. You can call me Deku, if you want."

"Ok." [A nice smile]

We then exchanged the numbers. 'I'm making so many friends today! I wonder what will happen if I tell dad that I gave 5 boys my phone number.'

Izu, "Well, I don't really know what it's called, but when I use it it breaks my bones. What's yours?"

'Hehe, I'm guessing that he has All Might's quirk thing' "Mine is voice, when ever I talk it would be really loud, that's why I have this voice controller." 'I don't want to tell him about my spec's and melody quirk. Yet.' Then I looked at Deku and he was writing notes in a .......hero note book. Makes sense. Then I looked over his shoulder to see a derpy picture of dad. Then he blushed really hard and showed me the book. "Here let me draw the picture of Present Mic and the other heroes." I don't like saying the hero names. 'I wonder what dad's doing.'

Deku, "O-Oh, O-OK." Then he gives me the note book. Sense I know most of the heroes because I have met them I can draw a pretty good drawing of them, and because of my spec's quirk, it helps me remember. Then I finished and gave the book back. His face was pure happiness.

Deku, "How did you draw it so well?" Then I looked around and saw a familiar body. It was Uncle Tori. Then I ran up to him and said hi. Then Deku ran up to me to also see Uncle Tori, 'Wait, he's in his weak form. Oh, crap.'

Deku, "Hey, All Might." 'Oh, so he knows. At least no one is around to see him.'

Uncle Tori, "Hello Young Midoriya and Young (y/n)."

Deku, "Wait, is it fine for (y/n) to see you like this?"

"Yup, because I know him, and let me guess, you're his successor."

Deku, "How do you know each other?"

"Close friends. I call him Uncle Tori because of that."

"So Izuku, are you going to U.A?"

Deku, "yeah, are you? If you are, what class are you in."

"I'm in class 1-A,"

Deku, "Same"

"Bye Izuku." I wave good bye and go back to dad. I take out my phone and make a group chat.

(Y/n) made a Group chat

(Y/n), Hi guys. I made a group chat of my friends to text. There is Kirishima, Monoma, Tetsutetsu,  Shinso, and Izuku. Say Hi.

Shinso: Sup.

Kiri: Hi

Monoma: Ello

Tetsu: hoi

Izuku: Hello

(Y/n) changed Shinso's name to "Sleepy boi"

(y/n) changed Kiri's name to "Manly Rock"

(y/n): so what are your quirks?

Sleepy boi: You already know mine.

Manly Rock: Hardening

Monoma: copy

Tetsu: steel, I can harden like steel

Manly Rock: I can be as hard as a rock.

(y/n): I can scream really loud. 'Voice'

(Y/n) changed Tetsu's name to "Iron man"

(y/n) changed Monoma's name to "Copy cat"

Iron man: 2 can play at that game.

Iron man changed (y/n)'s name to "Mini Mic"

Sleepy boi: HaHa

Copy cat: LOL

Mini Mic:We didn't change Izuku's name yet

Mini Mic: Wait, I know

Mini mic changed Izuku's name to "Broccoli boi"

Broccoli boi: (y/n) whyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Mini Mic: It's because you look like a broccoli from far away.

Manly Rock: So.....who's going to U.A? If you are what class? Im in 1-a

Mini Mic: same

Broccoli boi: same

Copy cat: Room 1-B

Iron Man: Same

Sleepy boi: I'm in general studies.

Mini Mic: At least your still in U.A

Sleepy Boi: Yeah, I want to sleep.

Mini Mic changed sleepy boi's name into "Mini Erasure"

Mini Erasure : why did you do that?

Mini Mic: It's because you sound like him and you sort of look like him.

Mini Erasure.: OK then. How do you know what he looks like?

Mini Mic: I have my ways and because I hang out with him.

Broccoli boi: Really!!?!!!

Mini Mic: yes really

Mini Erasure changed Mini Mic's name to "Present Mic Jr."

Manly rock: Haha

Copy cat: ??

Iron Man: Makes sense

Present Mic Jr.: Here's something you guys can answer. If you can get hero names what would they be?

Manly rock: Red riot

Copy cat: IDK

Iron Man: me to

Mini Erasure : Same

Broccoli boi: I don't know yet

Present Mic Jr.: I don't know either

Manly Rock: what about the readers?

Present Mic Jr.: I went into the future, they chose a name for me

Manly rock: OK

Present Mic Jr.: To be honest, I would just choose Mini Mic to be my hero name.

Iron man: really???!

Present Mic Jr.: Yeeee it's named after Present Mic

Copy cat: why do you want a name that is named after Present Mic, it's not like he's your dad.

Present Mic Jr.: actually he is my dad. LOL

Broccoli boi: really that's so cool.

Manly rock: YEAH oops caps lock

Copy cat: I don't think phones have caps lock but who knows.

Copy cat: Now that I think about it I want my hero name to be 'copy cat' because it's sort of true

Present Mic Jr. changed Present Mic Jr.'s name to 'Mini Mic'

Mini Mic changed Manly rock's name to 'Red Riot'

Red Riot: why did you change our names into our hero names?

Mini Mic: you know how heroes talk to other heroes by saying there hero names, I want this chat to be like that.

Broccoli boi changed group chat name to 'heroes of U.A'

Mini Mic: cool, well I have to go now bye see you at U.A

Mini Mic signed out

Red Riot: so who knows (y/n) the longest?

Mini Erasure: I'm pretty sure that she just met all of us today

Copy cat: so...who here is a boy? I can't tell by names.

Red Riot: me

Mini Erasure: same

Broccoli boi: me too

Copy cat: where's 'Iron Man'?

Iron Man: I was in the shower, also I'm a boy too.

Iron man signed off

Copy cat: yeah, I have to go now too

Copy cat signed out

Mini Erasure signed out

Broccoli boi signed out

Red Riot signed out

Chat has ended

When they were texted you were doing something else

"So dad, where's the ice cream?"

dad, "the Ice cream truck is over there." Points at the ice cream truck

"Thanks also you need to put some sunscreen on. and go swim or something."

Buys ice cream. Goes to dad, Give ice cream to dad, eat the ice cream. After finishing the ice cream we go back to the house. 'Man, I'm tired. I wonder what my hero suit looks like. Cause I let dad make it. It's probably going to look like his.' Schools tomorrow.

Time to sleep

3021 words

Read my other books. "Twin of Deku" and "The Quirkless Hero" There not much tho. have fun. 

Actually don't read them, they kind have been discontinued.

November 20 2018

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
6.7K 228 2
โ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ __ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
6K 227 15
under it all she is kind under it all she cares under it all she just wants to be loved !!!TRIGGER WARNING!!! -Physical Abuse -Abuse -Mental Illness
2M 63K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...