Michael Langdon Headcanons an...

By HeathaDragonmaster

What can I say, the antichrist is beautiful and we're all thirsty. Also, there will be headcanons for a few o... More

Thigh Riding (nsfw)
Mornings - Michael Langdon headcanon
Angel - Michael Langdon headcanon
Halloween Michael Langdon headcanon
Dirty - Michael Langdon headcanon
Michael Langdon Fluffy headcanon
NSFW headcanon
Fluffy Michael Langdon headcanon
NSFW Choking headcanon Michael Langdon
Nipple Piercings -Jim Mason headcanon
Donut - Duncan Shepherd headcanon
Dick Piercing - Duncan Shepherd headcanon

NSFW Scenario - Face Sitting

6.8K 121 19
By HeathaDragonmaster

Young Michael wanting to pleasure you with his mouth but he's timid and doesn't know what to do so you take charge, pushing him flat against the bed and lowering yourself onto his face, one hand holding his, fingers entwined for reassurance. The other gripping his hair to make sure he gets the right spots, slick coating him while you grind against his face, he can't help but moan at the taste of you.

Older Michael prefers you riding his face rather than just eating you out, either twining your fingers with his so you can use him to steady yourself, or tangling your hands in his hair, pull as hard as you like.

His hands gripping your thighs to make you move faster against him, eating you out orgasm after orgasm without stopping and pushing up against you wanting so be closer, to taste more, until you can't hold yourself up any longer. He finally slows downs so you can rest up for next rounds.

Either way, yank his hair and ride his face, your personal throne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
111K 6.1K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

128K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
304K 28.2K 65
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...