Numerology and stuff

By silvermoon251

I will explain what numerology is and how you can use numerology. and I will give you information on other th... More

Numerology 1
Numerology 2
Birthday and Birth Date Number
Vowel
Consonants
Full Name and Birthday
What the Number's represent
Pythagoras History
Pythagoras Birthday
Pythagoras Name (Parts)
Pythagoras Name (Full)
Meaning of the Numbers
Astrology
More Astrology things 1
Aries
Aries pics
Taurus
Taurus Pics
Gemini
Gemini Pics
Cancer
Cancer pics
Leo
Leo pics
Virgo
Virgo pics
Libra
Libra Pics
Scorpio
Scorpio Pics
Sagittarius Pics
Capricorn
Capricorn Pics
Aquarius
Aquarius Pics
Pisces
Pisces Pics
Astrology Pics
Astology Pics 2
Letters in other Languages
Tarot
Tarot History
What are Tarot Cards
Tarot Symbolism
Reverse Cards
Tarot Card Reading Questions
How Cards are Broken Down ( Minor Arcana)
Broken Down Part 2( Minor Arcana)
Ace and TWO's
Three and Four's
Five and Sixes
Seven and Eights
Nine and Ten's
Court Cards
Pages
Knights
Queen
Kings
Coin or Pentacles Pictures
Wands Pictures
Cups Pictures
Swords Pictures
Elemental Signs
Kabbalah
Major Arcana
Fool 0
Magician 1
High Priestess 2
Empress 3
Emperor 4
Hierophant 5
Lovers 6
Chariot 7
Strength 8
Hermit 9
Wheel of Fortune 10
Justice 11
The Hanged Man 12
Death 13
Temperance 14
Devil 15
The Tower 16
The Star 17
The Moon 18
The Sun 19
Judgement 20
The World 21
Spreads
Step by Step Guide to doing Tarot Card Reading or Consultation
Chakras
History
Chakra Colors
More About Chakras
Crown Chakra 1
Crown Chakra 2
Third Eye Chakra 1
Third Eye Chakra 2
Throat Chakra 1
Throat Chakra 2
Heart Chakra 1
Heart Chakra 2
Solar Plexus Chakra 1
Solar Plexus Chakra 2
Sacral Chakra 1
Sacral Chakra 2
Root Chakra 1
Root Chakra 2
Chinese Zodiac
History
Rat
Ox
Thank you

Sagittarius

72 0 0
By silvermoon251

Element: Fire

Quality: Mutable

Color: Blue

Day: Thursday

Ruler: Jupiter

Greatest Overall Compatibility: Gemini, Aries

Love Compatible Signs Sagittarius Should Consider: Aries, Leo, Libra, Aquarius

Lucky Numbers: 3, 7, 9, 12, 21

Date range: November 22 - December 21

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Sagittarius traits

Strengths: Generous, idealistic, great sense of humor

Weaknesses: Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic

Sagittarius likes: Freedom, travel, philosophy, being outdoors

Sagittarius dislikes: Clingy people, being constrained, off-the-wall theories, details

Curious and energetic, Sagittarius is one of the biggest travelers among all zodiac signs. Their open mind and philosophical view motivates them to wander around the world in search of the meaning of life.

Sagittarius is extrovert, optimistic and enthusiastic, and likes changes. Sagittarius-born are able to transform their thoughts into concrete actions and they will do anything to achieve their goals.

Like the other fire signs, Sagittarius needs to be constantly in touch with the world to experience as much as possible. The ruling planet of Sagittarius is Jupiter, the largest planet of the zodiac. Their enthusiasm has no bounds, and therefore people born under the Sagittarius sign possess a great sense of humor and an intense curiosity.

Freedom is their greatest treasure, because only then they can freely travel and explore different cultures and philosophies. Because of their honesty, Sagittarius-born are often impatient and tactless when they need to say or do something, so it's important to learn to express themselves in a tolerant and socially acceptable way.

Sagittarius Friends and Family

Sagittarius is very fun and always surrounded by friends. Sagittarius-born love to laugh and enjoy the diversity of life and culture, so they will easily acquire many friends around the world. They are generous and not one of those who lecture. When it comes to family, Sagittarius is dedicated and willing to do almost anything.

Sagittarius Career and Money

When Sagittarius-born visualize something in their minds, the will do everything they can to achieve this. They always know what to say in a given situation and they are great salespeople. Sagittarius favors different tasks and dynamic atmosphere. Jobs such as a travel agent, photographer, researcher, artist, ambassador, importer and exporter suit this free-spirited person.

The fun-loving Sagittarius enjoys making and spending money. Considered to be the happiest sign of the zodiac, Sagittarius does not care much where it will earn the following money. They take risks and are very optimistic. They believe that the universe will provide everything they need.

How to Attract the Sagittarius Man

Sagittarius men are fun-loving people and eternal travelers, who are interested in religion, philosophy and the meaning of everything. The man born under the Sagittarius astrology sign loves adventures and sees all the possibilities in life. He wants to explore each and every one of them to determine where is the truth.

Some of the best Sagittarius traits are his frankness, courage, and optimism. He is a restless wanderer, so the best you can do to keep his attention is to share in his quest, appreciate his wisdom and respect his opinions. Some of the negative Sagittarius characteristics include his carelessness and impatience. The Sagittarius man can also be tactless, superficial, and over-confident at times.

He needs freedom and doesn't like clingy women. If you want to seduce him, you will have to learn when to hold on and when to let go. The Sagittarius man is a logical thinker and an enthusiastic listener, who will listen carefully to everything you have to say, before processing the information and coming to his own conclusions.

How to Attract the Sagittarius Woman

Sagittarius women are wild, independent, fun, friendly and outgoing. They enjoy expressing themselves in a sexual manner and they are determined to live life to the fullest. A Sagittarius personality is vibrant, inquisitive, and exciting.

The woman born under the Sagittarius zodiac sign is an honest woman, who always speaks her mind and values freedom and independence. If you want to seduce the Sagittarius woman, you should ask her out on a date outdoors. She loves adventures and long conversations. Dating a woman born under the Sagittarius star sign requires an adventurous spirit, because she sees everything as a challenge and can't stand boredom.

However, although she is wild, do not expect her to fall in love with you immediately. Once the Sagittarius woman does fall in love, she will be a loyal and caring partner. If you give her a reason to think a relationship with you is going to be difficult, she will simply walk out the door. The Sagittarius woman usually has multiple love affairs throughout her life, due to the fact that she will not settle for a relationship that makes her unhappy.

In order to date the Sagittarius woman, you will need to possess a free spirit and love of travel. She sees life as one big adventure and expects her partner to be adventurous, spontaneous and romantic.

The History of Sagittarius

The sign of Sagittarius dies not coincide with the constellation of Sagittarius. In the zodiac, this is the sign that takes the ninth 30 degrees of the zodiacal circle. It is a mutable sign that represents the change of seasons from autumn to winter. It is also a sign that comes after Scorpio, representing everything that comes after a cycle of life that has ended. In a way, this links it to heaven and places our Souls visit after our physical body is gone.

The constellation of Sagittarius was identified as the god Nergal in ancient Babylonia, a centaur-like creature firing an arrow from a bow. This deity was often depicted with wings and two heads, human and panther. This speaks well of the two natures of Sagittarius – one animalistic and one human, and this division of the sign, the constellation and stories linked to them, is something that didn't fade in centuries. Later on, it was connected to Chiron and centaurs, represented by a horse with a human torso and head, again pointing at a connection of animalistic with human nature.

It was one of the 48 constellations listed by the 2nd century astronomer Ptolemy. The name of the constellation is Latin for "archer". Its Sumerian name was "Pabilsag" and it was composed of two words – Pabil, meaning "elder paternal kinsman" and Sag, meaning "chief, head". In other words, it was translated as "Forefather" or "Chief Ancestor", symbolically representing the moment when people turned from animals to aware beings. The constellation of Sagittarius is full of stars, clusters and nebulae, for the center of our galaxy lies in it. The current position of the center of the Milky Way is still in the sign of Sagittarius, on its 27th degree

The arrow of this constellation points towards the star Antares, the "heart of the Scorpion", speaking of the necessity for change and strangely, the direction of life – towards death.

The myth of Sagittarius

There's a dilemma in regards to the myth of this constellation. By one interpretation, Sagittarius is a centaur shooting an arrow, but the constellation doesn't show a creature with four legs. Because of this, it is viewed either as the satyr Crotus, the son of Pan, or as Chiron, son of Saturn.

Greeks credited Crotus with the invention of archery. He was considered a great huntsman and an even better musician, raised and lived with the Muses. Because of his talent for music, Muses requested that Zeus place him in the sky. This is when Zeus gave him two horse feet, a tail and a bow with an arrow because of his archery skills. His music inspired the Muses to applaud to him, and this was the mythological explanation on how applause came to existence.

Chiron, on the other hand, was the first astrologer and the only centaur that didn't give in to his animalistic tendencies. He was a teacher and a healer, who was also immortal and badly hurt by his friend, Hercules. Hercules was chasing other centaurs who stole his wine, shooting at them with poisonous arrows. By mistake, he shot Chiron in his thigh, inflicting an incurable wound upon him. Chiron's pain was unbearable and he begged Zeus to give his immortality to Prometheus, to take his place in the Underworld. In his wish to finally die and stop feeling the pain, Chiron gave his immortality away and saved someone's life.

The connection between the Sagittarius myth and the Sagittarius zodiac sign

The main concept of the sign of Sagittarius is the human need to overcome animalistic instincts and become more and more human. This involves learning, teaching, healing and traveling, widening one's Soul to set apart from the primal forces that weigh us down. The entire sign is split in two halves, one that belongs to the animals and the other that belongs to the human mind. Sagittarius represents everything from hunting, weaponry and persecution, to healing, learning, the divine spirit and one's focus to learn theology or philosophy.

The strongest impact of the myth of Chiron is shown by accidental betrayal of a friend and wounds that cannot heal, while the most intense need is given to an individual through preparedness to give their life for someone who is in pain, out of a need to set free from their own. From a certain point, this is a win-win situation in which a person manages to die, or metaphorically make a deep change, only to help someone unselfishly, saving their life. This explains the tendency of each Sagittarius to give, rescue and save those around them.

Sagittarius Symbol

The symbol for Sagittarius represents an arrow, that is clear, but there are several different views on it. On one hand, an arrow is our drive, with an important part of this symbol hidden in the cross at the bottom of the arrow. This connects our drive and focus on a certain thing, in a certain direction, with the Earth, challenging the sign for grounding and awareness of what's real and what isn't. On the other hand, the symbol was supposed to represent a warrior in a simplified version of his weapon, pointing to our aggressive, animalistic nature.

Sagittarius Ruler

The sign of Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, also a planet that is the traditional ruler of Pisces. Jupiter was the Roman god of the sky and thunder, and the king of all gods. He was depicted holding a thunderbolt and his sacred animal is the Eagle (Aquila). The Greek counterpart for this deity was Zeus

The symbol for Jupiter represents a thunderbolt or an Eagle. It is also a combination of numbers 2 and 1, giving a final 4 with a crescent on top. The crescent over the cross represents the mind rising above the horizon of matter, while the symbolism of the numbers speaks of the same thing. Number 4 is ruled by Saturn, a deity that had to be overcome by his son in order to be stopped. From another perspective, number 2 overcame number one, meaning that the Moon should come before the Sun, the feminine and tender, before the masculine and fiery. It also hides the saying that two heads are smarter than one, and speaks of all oppositions of the zodiac.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

106K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
237K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
903K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
274K 11.3K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။