Forbidden (Punk Luke Hemmings)

By ashleighh5SOS

Arms slid around my waist and I was suddenly twisted around in a swift motion by muscular, tattooed arms. In... More

Forbidden (Punk Luke Hemmings)
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen - part one
thirteen - part two
fourteen
please read :-)
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
NEW TRAILER :-)
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
IMPORTANNNTTTTTT
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
Twenty eight
The playlist :-))
Twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty four
A/N
forty five
forty six
forbidden forty seven
A/N
forty eight
forty nine
!!!!!
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
IMPORTANT
fifty five
fifty six
epilogue

forty three

32.3K 936 278
By ashleighh5SOS

Daniella

Luke and I lay in his bed, my head resting on his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around me, and our legs entangled in a beautiful mess. It seemed like forever since we last woke up this way. We watched as the sunlight slowly enlightened the room, however we didn’t move. It had been a long time since the two of us had woken up, together, in his apartment, and I think that neither of us wanted to ruin the moment that was taking place right now.

My eyes studied every inch of Luke, taking in his each and every feature as if I had only just met him. My fingers gently traced the outline of the tattoo’s on his bare chest. 

He played with the ends of my hair, and kissed my forehead every now and then. Not a word was spoken, and I don’t believe that any needed to either.

It had been hours since we first awoke in the same positions in which we had fallen asleep, and neither of us had moved. He rested his left hand on his chest, and I laced my fingers with his. He looked down at our intwined hands, and then to me; the smile never leaving his face.

“I haven’t felt this happy in a long time” he spoke.

“Neither” I grinned, kissing the corner of his mouth.

“I really missed this,” he said softly.

“Huh?” I asked. “This,” he repeated, “I mean, as much as I enjoy taking you out and spoiling you on dates, I like it when we’re just here, watching the sunrise. Just you and I, nothing; and no one else.” he explained in depth.

I nodded, understanding what he had implied. “Me too. I could stay here forever,” I smiled, pecking him on the lips.

He unlaced our fingers, and began playing with mine. It was always a habit of his whenever we were laying in bed together like this, and out of all things to miss, this was one of them. I missed the tingly feeling which shot through my fingers, and soon enough my entire being whenever he touched my finger tips with his. 

I took the time to focus on how gently he touched my fingers, and I noticed a new tattoo on his left wrist; one that I hadn’t noticed before. It dawned on me that it must be fairly new, as the scars beneath were extremely faded now. Previously, or the last time we were actually dating, I should say, the scars there were still fairly new.

The tattoo was an upside down treble clef joined with a bass clef to represent a heart shape, and on either of the heart there were the jagged lines usually shown on a heart monitor. The tattoo was beautiful, and I wondered what the meaning behind it was, so I decided to ask.

“Luke?” I asked,

“Mhm?” he hummed, his eyes closed.

“When did you get this? And what does it mean?” I asked.

His eyes fluttered open, focusing in the same direction which I was. I traced the tattoo with my finger tips, and I felt him shiver beneath me.

“The Tuesday night after I got back. I got it because, well… When you’re in hospital, in a vulnerable or fragile state, your heart is usually attached to one of those cardiac monitors. Because well, your life is on the line and it can stop at any second. And so, that part represents when I was in a bad state, the self harm, the drugs — all of that. I was in a vulnerable and fragile state, and my life could’ve been out the window at any second, right?” he started, and I winced at the thought of him leaving this earth. He noticed, holding me closer; if that was even possible. “And then, the heart. Well first of all; it symbolises music, of course. Because music has and always will be a big part in my life. It was the only good thing in my life back then, and it did contribute to me changing. But instead of just getting any music note, well, I got a heart. Because what music never did for me is what you did for me, Daniella. I could, and can love music all I want, but it can’t love me back. You can, though. You can love me back, and you do. You, and your love helped me survive through the darkest faze I have ever been through, you showed me the light. You showed me how to love, not only you, but myself, as well. You helped me so much, even if you don’t realise it. This tattoo represents how I was once broken, but now I am not. I have overcome the darkness, and this will remind me of that in the future if suddenly the power goes out even for a moment. This tattoo represents us, and all we have been through. This is our tattoo.” he finished.

I felt myself wanting to cry at his words. He always found the exact right words to say, and to know that the significance of a permanent mark on his body related to me, and our relationship made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I knew that Luke loved me; he had proven that statement to me several times, but he had proven that even more by getting a permanent reminder of myself inked on his skin. And now; I found myself thinking, that no matter how far apart the two of us may be; I will always, always be with him. Not only in his memory, or in his heart, but on his skin, too.

“I love our tattoo.” I stated, and I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye.

“And I think, that we should have two tattoo’s. The second one should be on me. It will be your tattoo. And then, when you’re away on tour, or even just down the road at the super market, no matter what happens, we will still be apart of each other, permanently.” I said, looking up at him.

“I like the idea of me always being on you.” he smirked, and I slapped his chest gently as I laughed along with him.

“You’re so inappropriate!” I laughed. “You love it” he replied, laughing too.

“I know” I giggled.

I moved my hand away from his, and gently grabbed his chin, leaning in for a kiss.

Our lips moved softly against one another, and I slid my tongue against his bottom lip — asking for entrance. I felt him smirk against my lips, and I knew immediately he was turned on by my sudden dominance. He allowed entrance within seconds, and our tongues moved roughly against each other, like a dance off for the prize of dominance. 

When I felt I couldn't breathe no longer, I pulled way laughing as I pecked his lips one more time.

“Dominant Daniella, I like the sound of that.” he smirked, and I slapped his chest again, but harder this time around.

“Hey!” he pouted, like a little boy in a candy shop who didn’t get what he asked for.

I giggled at the cute look on his face, and kissed the spot where I had slapped him.

I stretched my limbs out, and got out of bed.

“Don’t leave meeee” he groaned, reaching his arms out for me, making me stifle a laugh.

“I need to showerrrrr” I mimicked, walking towards the bathroom.

I turned around, a smirk playing on my lips and he raised his eyebrows in return.

“Come with?” I asked.

His mouth was wide open and I laughed at the site of him getting out of bed as quick as he could, tripping over in the process.

He stood up quickly, dusting himself off and entering the bathroom behind me, closing the door behind him. 

I had already stripped off, now completely naked as I felt him ogling me from behind whilst I turned on the shower. Once I was satisfied with the temperature, I hopped in watching Luke as he hurriedly rid him self of his boxers.

I laughed as I saw him enter the shower, with a boner.

“Some one’s eager” I winked, laughing. 

“Shut up, you” he growled seductively as he pushed me up against the wall underneath the hot, running water.

“Make me” I raised an eyebrow.

I expected him to reply with a smart ass remark, instead I found his hungry lips against mine. I wasted no time in granting him access, my hands finding themselves at the nape of his neck, tugging at his hair which caused him to moan.

I pulled away, and began kissing down his jawline. He reconnected his lips with mine, but I pulled away breathless.

He leaned in to kiss me again, but I put two hands on his chest to stop him.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, “Get a condom” I replied, pecking his lips.

He turned in a hurry, causing him to slip and fall in the shower with a loud bang.

I lifted my hand up to my mouth in order to muffle the laughs that followed.

He looked up at me with a stern look on his face.

“You’re an idiot” I shook my head, laughing hysterically.

“Oh yeah?” he smirked, and before I could even answer the question, I felt him grip my ankle and pull me, which resulted in me slipping and landing on top of him.

We were face to face, and he smirked.

“You’re still an idiot” I said softly, “You still love me” he whispered, before reconnecting our lips.

A/N:
hi hey hello so this was kind of really short but yeah i hoped you like this chapter bc i smiled a lot writing it!!! (this is not the end btw)
also i updated both the music industry and heroes so pretty please go and read, comment and vote your asses off on those!!!
as i've said previously this is ending super soon so i want to get as many people reading my other stories before that happens??? ps: they are both going to be so much better than this, looking back on how i wrote the beginning of this omg i cringe so hard not gonna lie, i didn't plan out this book at ALL lmao
I LOVE U ALL LOADS, I STILL HAVEN'T DECIDED WHEN OR HOW IM ENDING THIS BUT IK IT WILL BE SOON SO
COMMENT AND VOTE YOUR ASSES OFF BC THE FASTER YOU DO THE FASTER I UPDATE??
LOVE,
ASH XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 53.8K 42
"Your not my boss...cause I've not agreed to work for you ...I don't want to anymore so you can keep your offer" I shouted. He smirked. "Who says i'...
2.4M 70.7K 56
caution: just letting you know, I wrote this years ago, so some things may not add up. I won't change them because most of you understand what I'm t...
Ten Days By Reb

Short Story

2.1K 178 12
"Give me ten days." He whispered, fighting my reluctance to look into his eyes. "Ten days?" I asked, crossing my arms. Did this guy think that this...
10K 881 13
"Give me ten days." He whispered, fighting my reluctance to look into his eyes. "Ten days?" I asked, crossing my arms. Did this guy think that this...