SHELBY||PEAKY BLINDERS IMAGIN...

By Abb3y_x

Short stories with gifs of your favourite Peaky blinders characters. More

Introduction
01||Tommy Shelby
02||Michael Gray
03||Tommy Shelby
05||Arthur Shelby
06||Finn Shelby
07||Isaiah Jesus
08||John Shebly
09||Tommy Shelby

04||John Shelby

13K 170 3
By Abb3y_x

J O H N S H E L B Y

♠️ ♠️ ♠️

John when Tommy tells him that you were kidnapped. Your heart started to pump rapidly in your chest as you could hear the pounding footsteps against the hard, wooden floor. You covered your mouth with hand, scared that the slightest peep would give up where you were hiding. You heard the door close signalling they had left, that's what you thought anyway. You slowly edged your way out from under the bed when suddenly, a hand grabbed a handful of the back of your dress. You thrashed and kicked as hard as you could but it wasn't working, you were taken from your home away from John and away from your children.

Tommy was the first to realise you were gone, he immediately told John. John was sat opposite Tommy as he was about to break the news.

"John y/n has been taken, we have men searching for her, we will find her John!" Tommy reassured.

"Fuck sake!" John shouts loudly, throwing the paper work off the desk; spreading it across the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.3K 31
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
749K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
3.8M 89.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
48.3K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...