BOOK 1: Blood and Growls (COM...

By diMcLouDs

Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who... More

Didn't see it coming
Rampage
Things happened
Repents
Plan ruined
Went too far
So soft
Coldness Overload
The Rogues
Be prepared
You got me
Later that day
Foreseen
Like nothing happened
The twins
Can't tell her
Blood
Heavy breathing
Confession
Deserving of love
The Serum
Imprinted
Kiss the night away
Something
Cherish every moment
Envious
Longing
Trust
Family photo
All for her sake
What will happen?
Am I not enough?
We do care
Furious
Conflicts among us
Reconcile then Fight
Better
Happiness
All is soft inside
Twist of 'Fate'
What's about to happen
A day when we can't be together
Almost slip
Break
No Antidote
Preparation
Her time
Miracle could happen
AUTHOR's NOTE

Encounter

5.6K 124 43
By diMcLouDs

"Braise yourselves girls! We're conquering this school!" Yuju says in smirk as she prepares her things.

"I'm too excited for it, unnie." Umji says while hugging her bag as she turns to Yuju.

As usual. Eunha just smiles of the thought that they are going to transfer school and this is their first day.

*****

The three young ladies. Technically sisters but not by blood. They're pact with each other cannot destroy by anyone or any kind. They swore to their Lord that they will always protect and back-up each other no matter what.

They belong to The Haven which a pack of werewolves. But they are raised and grew up like normal people. They eat foods that normal people eats. But, little did they know, they are the strongest in their pack. Especially, Yuju. She's the strongest among their pack. Well, each of them has their own abilities.

Their human forms are not different with the others. But they still possesses their abilities even when they are in their human form. But they can control it now because they are all in their 20s. Except for Umji.

Choi Yuna a.k.a YUJU is the leader of their pack. She's the strongest. Daughter of the Lord and Queen of The Haven. Her instincts are accurate and precise. She can sense you wherever you are. She's the werewolf you don't wanna mess with.

Jung Eunbi a.k.a EUNHA is the same age as Yuju but older in months. Despite being the eldest, she is the smallest among the three. She is naturally quiet but she is a keen observer. She remembers every detail of what surrounds her. And don't underestimate this midget because when she is in her complete transformation of werewolf, she can swallow you whole. She is almost 6feet tall when she is a werewolf.

Kim Yewon a.k.a UMJI is the youngest of the three. She is a very smart young lady. You can't outsmart this girl because she can tell if you are lying or not. She will not hesitate to rip your throat if she knew you are lying to her. She's the only 21 year old young lady who still can't control her raging ability and strength. That's why, Yuju and Eunha are always there to look for her.

*****

"Hey. Let's go to the cafeteria. I'm famished!"

Yuju and Umji's eyes widened when they heard Eunha. Because she is naturally quiet, you barely hear her talk or she will just talk when something is bothering her.

"Alright. Relax." Yuju says with a bit of laughter. Umji just smile hearing her unnie's voice.

She then immediately put her arm on Eunha's shoulders and walked together towards the cafeteria.

While they are walking through the corridor, they happened to get passed on three gorgeous girls walking towards the opposite direction. But Yuju accidentally bumped the shoulder of one of the girls causing the girl to flinch a little.

"Watch where you going, newbie!"

"I'm sorry, miss. I didn't mean it." Yuju says then bowed her head.

"Oh? You didn't mean it? The corridor is too wide for you to bumped into me. It's impossible you didn't see me!"

Yuju looks at the girl in disbelief.

"Wait. What?" Yuju says in disbelief.

"Sinb-ya. Not now. We need to go to the office now." said the other girl with her hair tied up.

"No, Sowon unnie. She did it on purpose!" then Sinb turns to Yuju again.

"You cat-eyed new comer."

"Yuju unnie. You really intimidate everyone wherever we go." Umji muttered while smirking.

Yuju chuckled. But she knows she doesn't want any commotions especially it's their first day. She turns to Sinb again, this time, more serious look on her face.

"Excuse me? Me? Intimidated? You don't really have an idea who we are, do you?" Sinb said.

"Why? Who are you then?" Yuju stared at Sinb like she's up for anything, but still cautious.

"Sinb-ya. Let's go! We don't have time for this." says the other girl.

"But Yerin unnie...."

"No!"

Before Sinb get to say anything, Yerin pulled her already away from the girls.

"Don't be rude to them." Sowon whispered.

"You know what we're protecting here since we were little. If you lose control, everyone will know our secrets." Yerin explained.

"I just wanted them to know their place. That's it. And, I'm not that easy to lose control." Sinb said while smirking.

*****

These other three girls also need to keep their identities to everyone. These three girls are not related with each other but they are always together. Like no one can separate them. Why? Because they were made to be like that. To protect and be strong together.

They are vampires. But they are different from the other vampires. They only drink animal blood because they tend not to kill people. Though some of the vampires still do, but many of them kill animals as food and drink.

They have their different abilities too. They have this what they called Core. Their special talents. The talents that they possess and their trump card to their enemies.

Kim Sojung a.k.a SOWON is the tallest and eldest. She is considered the fastest among their kind. Despite her skinny body, she can fight as well as the others. Her core is the speed itself. She really knows how to control her speed and play with it.

Jung Yerin a.k.a YERIN is the second eldest. She is also strong like Yuju. She, sometimes, can't control her strength that she knocks her opponent down during their taekwondo practice. Her other classmates just thought that she was just being awesome during that time. Her core is bending. She can control fire, wind, water and earth.

Hwang Eunbi a.k.a SINB is the youngest of them three but Umji is months younger than her. She possesses both strength and speed but not like her unnies. Her unnies are much superior than her about that abilities but she has a sharp mind. Her core is Nullification. She can make barriers to protect everyone near her. Anyone who are inside the field of her nullification is insusceptible. And she gives extra strength to them. She can also see the future or what will happen in the next 2 days or so.

*****

"I can't believe that girl. I already apologized but she's just so rude." Yuju says and shove the last bite of her sandwich in her mouth.

"Yeah. She got an attitude." Umji added.

"I feel something about them." Eunha muttered.

"Omo! No way! I feel something too." Yuju said while looking at Eunha.

"So, I'm not the only one?" Umji says in disbelief.

The girls just stared with each other and can't believe that they really feeling the same way to those three other girls.

"What do you think unnie? What should we do?" Umji asked Yuju while drinking her strawberry juice.

"We'll just wait. I know that they feel something about us too. Especially that Sinb girl." Yuju said.

"Maybe that's why she's having an attitude towards us because they knew." Umji added.

Eunha, as usual, just nodding and shaking her head to them.

"That could be." Yuju says while thinking.

"This is not the only time we will encounter them. This is just the beginning." Yuju concludes.

They all went back to their respective class as for Umji is a year younger than the two.

*****

Umji went back to her seat and before she can do anything, Hwang Eunbi sits in front of her. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Hello, classmate." Sinb said looking at Umji while grinning.

----------------------
*This is a fanfiction about GFriend. I'm a proud Buddy from Philippines. So, please bear with me. ^___^v

I'm open for suggestions, so please.. don't hesitate to comment. ;)

My favorite ship among GFriend is YeJu. So, sorry for SinRin shippers out there! Hihi~ I love SinRin too. All of them, actually. ^___^v

Please enjoy the story as I update it. Sorry for wrong grammars. I'll work on it in case. 사합니다!! ^___^v

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 513 63
An unexpected romance between mischievous womanizer and a competitive tsundere. Yerin is a mischievous womanizer during her middle school and high sc...
10.4K 434 32
isn't it fascinating how fast time passes? just one snap of you fingers,like a time lapse on your phone! things might have changed,but one thing that...
144 1 6
As the title says, it's different oneshots, possible more-than-oneshots, of different GFriend pairings with each other or other girl group members. ...
59.4K 2.2K 37
My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well -lives alone Jeon Jungkook -19 years old...