Wings Of Fire

By warriorwolfinbattle

hello my name is dark mist this is my story . "Creepypasta related" More

cast members
Robbery and the fight

The Fight and The family

9 0 0
By warriorwolfinbattle

Dark mist  View

Sarah starts flying punchs at Anica.

two other people helping Sarah.

one girl has brown hair, and burnt skin her hair is a bright red and she wears a orange bloody hoodie.

the other girl is a cat .

then. anicas eyes start glowing blue.

she jumps in the air and spreads her arm out ,her hair floats around her her tails swaying furiously. then 100 swords appear.

well now I know not to pick fights with her ..

she is about to fly all the swords when..

ANICA!! . a voice says*

I turn around to find a man .

Anica turns normal and the girls run away.

sorry hoody ;-; Anica says.

its fine just becareful okay?hoody says

hoody helps me up and I get a good look at his face.

he has perfectly tanned skin and bright red eyes. he has red and black hair .

I stare at him.

Anica then interrupts and says," hey lets have her go meet the gang .

sure ," hoody says as he takes my hand and leads me inside.

a group of killers are here.

Anica stands infront of me and says

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!

a family..I thought..I never had one before.

I look around to see a black and white clown with a black and white cone nose playing with a little girl in a pink dress and curly brown hair.

I also see the suite guy holding a guy in a white jacket scolding him for touching the cake.  I next see a boy dress up as link playing video games and a guy in a black jacket with a blue mask with black liquid running down it eating something red.

woah..I thought..what a crazy family I think

(( I'M ALIVEEEE PEOPLE XDD finally updated))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.3K 27
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
53.7K 2.7K 84
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
14.8K 309 22
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
33.3K 856 130
Ψ§Ω„Ω†ΩˆΨΉ: Ψ΄ΩˆΩ†ΩŠΩ† اي ، Ω…Ψ£Ω†Ω‡Ψ§ ، ΩƒΩˆΩ…ΩŠΨ―ΩŠΨ§ ، Ψ―Ψ±Ψ§Ω…Ψ§ ، Ψ§Ω„Ψ­ΩŠΨ§Ω‡ Ψ§Ω„Ω…Ψ―Ψ±Ψ³ΩŠΩ‡ Ψ§Ω„ΨΉΩ…Ω„: Ω…Ψ³ΨͺΩ…Ψ± -Ψ§Ω„Ω‚Ψ΅Ω‡- "ΩŠΩˆΩ…Ψ§ ΩŠΨ­ΩƒΩ‰ Ω‚Ψ΅Ω‡ Ω…Ψ±Ψ­Ω‡ ΨΉΩ† Ψ§Ω„Ψ­ΩŠΨ§Ψ©...