Messaging You | B. Katsuki

By Kit-Katsuki

Unknown: YO! IZU-BOI! I GOT THE GOODS! I... More

A/N
got the goods
whats number 5?
ur sub conscience
unread messages
jealous much?
phone number
just friends
f
uh oh
profile pic
uhhh
onwards with da story
giv me foooooooodddd
mall jail
He's gonna Tsuyu
1-A Thots [CLOSED]
Q&A Time [CLOSED]
to tomato or to not tomato [CLOSED]
happ bday 2 birb
hapie spoopyween
[A/N] (oh yeah this thingo is closed)
now back to your regularly scheduled program
bakuhoe
le next part
BETHANY I MADE BISCUITS
guess who's back, back again
pahei
DAYYUUMMM DANIEL
dance dance revolution
olive garden
<3 UWU OWO UWU <3
6 months later
into da future
*spongebob voice intensifies*
The End, I guess
special extra
1K READS!
OOF
3K
4K
A/N + 5K
uh hello?
oh hey
yall

a true fucking dweeb

15.4K 607 707
By Kit-Katsuki

As Katsuki drove down the mainstreet to his and Y/n's home, he saw a cloud of smoke hovering over the precise location of where their house should be.

He sped up.

Pulling into their street, all he could see was fire, firetrucks, news vans, and smoke.

Katsuki jumped out of the car and rushed to where people were huddling. Firemen were doing their best to put out the fire, but their efforts were fruitless.

"Y/N!" he called out, desperately wanting to hear her voice. "Y/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOU BITCH?!"

People turned to him. They were his neighbors, and they were used to his screaming and vulgar language. The news people, and that one news bitch that he remembered from his first year at UA, started turning their cameras toward him.

"Ground Zero? Is this your house? Do you know what happened? I heard there was a body. Do you know whose it was?" she asked.

Katsuki froze. A body. There was only one person that he knew of that was inside the house.

Y/n.

He pushed through all the people and ran to the house. The firemen tried to hold him back, but failed.

As he came to a halt in front of what used to be the front entrance, a person came staggering out.

"Y/n?" he managed croak out.

Katsuki ran toward the figure and embraced them. At this point, he was glad someone was able to make it out of the blazing hell that was formerly called their home.

"Ka... Katsu... I.... can't.... breathe," choked out a familiar, yet kind of gravelly voice.

Tears threatened to spill from his red eyes.

"Y/n, you fucking idiot," he mumbled, definitely NOT crying. "Never make me worry like that again, okay?"

Y/n coughed. "I had to go back in. There was something I forgot in there."

Katsuki continued to squeeze her in his embrace. "Nothing is more important than your life. I love you."

"You fucking dweeb. You're making me soft. But, I managed to save that one thing!"

She pulled away from him and got down on one knee.

Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch. [I mean, of course the firemen didn't stop, but the news people and neighbors did.]

"Katsuki Bakugou, know that I love you with all my heart, and I have been loving you with all my heart since we first started dating," she paused to take out something from her pocket. "Will you make me the happiest person in the universe, and become a true fucking dweeb?"

In her hand, she held a slightly scorched velvet box. In that box, was a ringlet of gold with diamonds studded throughout it.

The crowd couldn't help but giggle at what she said, but all of Y/n's focus was on Katsuki.

He had fresh tears in his eyes and his face was illuminated red because of the still ongoing fire.

He started to laugh. Everyone was confused. Was this a yes or a no?

"Of course I'll become a true fucking dweeb, you idiot. No one wants you to burn down another house," he said, accepting the ring.

Y/n was scooped up and carried to the medics who immediately put an oxygen mask over her face.

•••

The wedding was set a year later. They'd been dating for five years now, what harm could an extra one make? Anyways, they needed time to fix up everything like their house and belongings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
76.6K 2.4K 29
ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›ษชษดษขโ„ข ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ A textfic in which Bakugou texts his childhood friend for the first time in years. But they're...
1.9K 67 8
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–.....๐’Š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
49.5K 1.6K 13
แถœแต’โฟแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ "๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž? ๐—ช๐—›๐—ฌ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—จ๐—–๐—ž?" ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—๐—...