My Secret Love Song

By acrum12

Hailey Malik life seems great, living with One Direction and having Zayn Malik as an adopted brother. Even co... More

My Secret Love Song
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note :)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author Note
I'm Back!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Reminisce
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 21

86.5K 446 68
By acrum12

Hey guys! CHAPTER TIME :D Longer one again :D So many happy things.

But school is back so updates may be shorter after this one :( So sorry guys I really love y'all

KEEP VOTING! Votes when down on the last chapter... I got sad... :(

Dedicated to welovekevin because of her awesome profile pic and great comments!! :D 

Read away!

~~

I sat at the table munching away on the food the boys had made, so a bunch of junk food and candy. They gave up on cooking after me laughing at them for a good half an hour and just opened the cabinets and dumped everything on the table. SO we were now sitting around the table picking what we like and talking.

Hey! I hear Connors text tone go off and all the boys stare at me. I laugh.

“Chill guys it’s a text from Connor.” I giggle and take out my phone and start to unlock it only to have it ripped from my hands and thrown across the room. I look up and see Harry standing there and before I know it I am sitting in his lap.

“No Connor right now. We haven’t seen you in like 3 days.”

I sigh “Seriously, its just Connor. And its only been two days.” I look at all the guys and see them nod there heads agreeing with Harry. “If my phone is broken I am going to kill you.” I let out a huff of breath and lean back against Harry as he wraps his arms around my waist. I grab a bag of M&Ms and begin to munch on them. Then I saw Harry reach behind him but I just kept listening to the boys conversation laughing under my breath at the stupid argument. But then I saw a beautiful bouquet of white roses in front of me.

“For you, babe.” He whispered in my ear.

Let me explain the thing about white roses. Well roses are just. Roses. I have a great memory of my dad bringing home roses to my mom and him givng me one when I was like 2, before things went spiraling down hill. So roses were actually the best thing ever. But those were red roses. So they still brought back not so happy memories. So white roses. They were bright, innocent, clean, beautiful. All the things I wished to be. So they were just perfect.

I swallowed my food and took them from him. I turned and gave him a peck on the lips. “They are stunning. Thank you.”

“IT WAS MY IDEA!” I heard Liam say from across the tabe. I giggled and stood up and gave him a hug and peck on the cheek. I stood straight then the thought occurred to me. “Not they aren’t gorgeous, but why?” I said. Zayn cleared his throat.

“Liam got them for you when Harry and I were thinking of a good way to apologize.” He said. I smiled.

“These are perfect. But you guys know I would have forgiven you anyways.” I say with a huge grin on my face while pulling out a vase from the cabinets.

“We know. But that’s not enough.” I turned back around and put the flowers on the island, admiring them.

“Well the flowers are great, guys really.” I said running my fingers over the soft petals.

“That’s still not good enough Hailey.” I heard Harry say and I turn around finaly understanding.

“You didn’t do anything stupid did you? Guys its fine all of forgiven no need to like buy me a planet, no spending money is necessary.” I say quickly and grab some more chips.

The boys always spend money on me. It gets ridiculous. They paid for my flights there and home from America. They paid for all my luggage and my really expensive tuition. They love paying for me, its annoying. They even gave me a credit card in before I left and said, and I quote, “Use this Hails, ok? If I find out you don’t I’m going to be pissed!” Guess who didn’t use it? Oops…

“Hailey come on! You deserve something we screwed up!” Zayn said and I shook my head.

“No guys, just no. It’s an apology not an anniversary gift.” I say. And Harry takes over.

“Speaking of anniversaries…” He started and I thought about our anniversary, it was in three weeks, 6 months. I knew I hadn’t missed that. So what was he talking about “We may or may not have.. umm.. heard you on the phone with Connor.” Oh god. “About this whole anniversary thing…?” He trailed off telling me to explain.

“Well, at school. You know I had the whole performing class. And the first time I performed was October 24th, 2011. Also when Connor started dating my best friend Amy and his 1st anniversary. So a year ago in October. And you get a celebration for your anniversary. But I won’t be able to make it.” I said getting a little sad at the end but covering up. “I’ll be here with you guys!” I say.

“Well we heard the date right? And we heard that you really wanted to go.” Harry said.

“And we got tickets. For all 6 of us. We will go for that whole week, the 24th is a Wednesday and you can hang out with your friends and we can see you in your natural environment. We haven’t heard you sing that much you know?” Zayn explained the rest quickly getting straight to the point.

My jaw dropped. “Guys what the heck! No! Those tickets cost a fortune! I can’t just spend your money like that!”

They just chuckled. “It’s a gift Hailey and if you don’t remember you were spending our money all the time you were in America.” The smirked thinking they had one. I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed my wallet out of my purse and went back down. I pulled out the card they had given me.

“This is the card you gave me, right?” I said and they nodded looking at it. I pulled out my card. The card I used for everything that held all the money from my work in America. “This is MY card. The one I actually use.” I said and all their faces turned dark.

“Where did you get it?” Zayn asked lowly.

“I got a job, went to a bank and got an account, this card holds all the money on it. You really thought I was going to spend all your money at school?” I asked and suddenly Liam outburst.

“HAILEY! NOT OK!” He said loudly.

“We are supposed to pay FOR YOU! That’s our job, you live with us!” Niall said jus as loud.

“I’m a adult, technically. I am supposed to pay for myself.” I said and threw their card back in my wallet while keeping mine in my hand.

“GET IT!” I heard Louis shout as he lunged for my hand holding the card. I quickly moved away and looked up to see all the other guys slowly walking towards me. I quickly turned and ran upstairs. I saw Zayn sprint past me and was confused until I saw him block my bedroom door. Each boy took the nearby doors until it was just me in the hallway and Harry.

“Is this really necessary?” I asked as I looked around for an exit.

“Yes babe, it is. Give me the card and no one gets hurt.” He said jokingly but seriously. I shook my head no and pulled on the string that opened to the attic and quickly climbed the ladder to the top before they realized what was going on.

“Since when do we have an attic?” I heard Louis from at the bottom of the stairs as I hid in the corner of the attic near the ladder.

Once all the boys were up Zayn said. “Come out come out wherever you are…” In a extremely creepy voice and I held back a giggle. Once they were all to the far side of the attic I ran to the ladder and climbed down and took the ladder out. I quickly saw all their heads and all at once I heard.

“HAILEY!” I burst out laughing and shook my head. “Please Hailey?” They all said, knowing the hight was to high to jump and that they would hurt me if they did. I decided to make a deal with them because I was tired and honestly, I wanted to go to America.

“Deal ok? I keep my card AND get to use it but we keep the tickets to America, ok?” They looked at eachother with sad eyes and nodded.

“Sneaky girl…” I heard Niall mumble as I put the ladder back and walked away to make a special phone call. 

~

Good? Bad? Who is she going to call? All will be revealed.. NEXT CHPATER! haha but vote vote vote it up!! Please and Shmanks! LOVES!! Anna <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 102 32
Living with your best firends, who just happen to form One Direction, can have its ups and downs. The hard thing is telling them apart. Especially wh...
21.5K 303 14
April goes through pretty much everything, her parents both die, and she's sent to an orphanage. She never even dreamed that her cousin would happen...
309K 6.4K 34
Being Liam Paynes younger sister, Holly feels like she will always be second best to her protective and famous brother. After moving out of her house...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...