Twisted ending

By Dramana22

What if Hans wasn't evil? If he genuinely helped? If he stayed? Continuing off of the movie, one major detail... More

Anna and Hans
Trapped Elsa
The Twist
Fire and Ice
The end?
Frozen 2
Kristoff
Getting to know Hans
Talking to Anna
Kristanna
Testing True Love
Helsa
Jealous
Kristanna 2
Now or Never
Sibling Rivalry
Letting it go
Getting burned
Gossip
Bro Talk
Marriage?!
Word Gets Out
Two Years Later
Stressed
Surprise
Epilogue
Author's Note

Hans and Elsa

3.5K 86 25
By Dramana22

The whole city of Arendelle was now caught in was blizzard. It was hard to see anything. And Elsa was scared. She had actually attempted an escape and was running for her life. 'I can't let them catch me.' she kept thinking to herself. 'I'm a danger to Arendelle. I have to get away.' Then, she thought about Anna. The last time she saw her sister was back at the ice castle, when she froze her heart.

Elsa stopped running. 'What am I doing?' she thought. 'I have no idea where Anna is, or if she's...' Hans' voice interrupted her thoughts. "Elsa?!" Gasp! "Queen Elsa, please-" Hans said. "No! I have to leave! I'm only putting people in danger!" Elsa shouted. "Please just listen to me-" Hans tried to tell her the good news, but Elsa would not listen. "Just stop!" she said, and shot an ice blast at him. She gasped, because of what she had done. But then...

FWOOSH! Fire had come out of Hans' hands in an attempt to save himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 3.3K 19
ᯐ π…π‘πˆπ†πˆπƒ ( π™΅πšπ™Ύπš‰π™΄π™½: 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝟸) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐍 π˜πŽπ” 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 π’π“πŽπ ππ”π“π“πˆππ† π˜πŽπ”π‘π’π„π‹π… 𝐈𝐍 π‡π€π‘πŒπ’...
9K 234 21
UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING I suggest that you either read the chapters up to the one that currently has (EDITING) in the title, or wait for me to fini...
6.3K 269 22
{Written prior to Frozen Fever and the Frozen Sequel} Elsa has set off yet another Winter, but this time, she can't unfreeze it. Then the Duke return...
30.6K 611 23
What if Hans decided he didn't want to kill Elsa? What if he thought she was powerful--powerful enough for him to eventually control her? What if Kri...