Villain Family (DISCONTINUED...

By dekubishh

(Cover by AnimeFreaks123) The day Izuku was born was the day that the league of villains base became a place... More

information on story(edited)
chapter 1(edited)
chapter 2(edited)
chapter 3(edited)
chapter 4(edited)
chapter 5(edited)
chapter 6(edited)
chapter 7(edited)
chapter 8(edited)
chapter 9(edited)
chapter 10(edited)
chapter 11(edited)
chapter 12(edited)
chapter 13
chapter 14
Requests
fanart i guess idk man
Rewriting/Discontinued

Quirk info(edited)

9.6K 274 39
By dekubishh

Quirk: weaponry

Info: Enables the user to turn and make any weapon they desire if they show an emotion strongly. Any emotion could be irritation, anger, joy or sadness. The user can turn any part of their body into a weapon and use it. Weapon durability depends on how strong they feel the emotion. If the user only feels slight anger, a scythe will only be able to take two blows then it will break. They can also turn into a weapon by using their own blood. The user can also make chains without any drawbacks.

Drawbacks: If the user maintains the weapon form for more than 5 hours they get paralyzed for up to 3 hours. If the user makes a weapon out of their blood they can experience major blood loss. By making a weapon out of an emotion outbreak, overusing will make the user immune to any emotions for up to an hour.

Most effective weapons: Scythe, hammer, sword, gun, and chains.

***********************************

Hope you like my baby's quirk, it's kinda op but I live for op Izuku.

Also, thank you for reading this story for whatever reason because honestly I only made it because It was one of the ideas that were in my head. Thank you for the supportive comments too.

Buh-bye!

This was edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 102 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...
47.5K 1.8K 9
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
16.5K 477 20
[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the new one. It has the same name and cover...
811 3 13
ever since Izuku was born he was sold to a scientist because Izuku has every rare case being born with a quirk not just one but three Izuku was a chi...