Proving The Bad Boy Wrong (Co...

By xXrougeXx

Ava Ramirez thought her life couldn't get any worse after managing to get deported from Japan but it does whe... More

Prologue (Edited)
Chapter One: Law Abiding Citizen (Edited)
Chapter Two: The Bounty Hunter (Edited)
Chapter Three: Sky High (Edited)
Chapter Four: Now You See Me (Edited)
Chapter Five: The Heat (Edited)
Chapter Six: Catch Me If You Can (Edited)
Chapter Seven: Here Comes The Boom (Edited)
Chapter Eight: World War Z (Edited)
Chapter Nine: Paranormal Activity (Edited)
Chapter Ten: Paranormal Activity 2 (Edited)
Chapter Eleven: Couples Retreat (Edited)
Chapter Twelve: No Strings Attached (Edited)
Chapter Thirteen: Meet The Fockers (Edited)
Chapter Fourteen: He's Just Not That Into You (Edited)
Chapter Fifteen: 10 Things I Hate About You (Edited)
Chapter Sixteen: This Means War (Edited)
Chapter Seventeen: Project X (Edited)
Chapter Eighteen: Juno (Edited)
Chapter Nineteen: Rumour Has It.... (Edited)
Chapter Twenty: Beauty and the Beast (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-One: Bridget Jones Diary (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Parent Trap (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Ugly Truth (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Four: She's Out Of My League (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Five: Fight Club (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Run Fatboy Run (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Heartbreak Kid (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Hope Springs (Edited)
Chapter Thirty: Takes Three To Tango (Edited)
Chapter Thirty-One: Sucker Punch
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Best Of Me
Chapter Thirty-Three: Love Hurts
Chapter Thirty-Four: Behaving Badly
Epilogue
Playing The Bad Boy
Author's Note: Numero Uno
Sneak Peak & Author's Note: Numero Dos
Authors Note: Numero Tres - HELP
Author's Note: Numero Cuatro
Author's Note: Numero Cinco
Author's Note: Numero Seis
Author's Note: Numero Siete

Chapter Twenty-Six: She's The Man (Edited)

203K 5.9K 770
By xXrougeXx

Chapter Twenty-Six: She’s The Man
Pretending his beautifully sculpted chest isn’t amazing, I grab hold of the bottom of my sweatshirt and pull it off my body. Throwing it to the side of the ring I watch as Gabriel’s eyes devour my scantily clothed form.

Ryker jumps over the ring and walks towards me with boxing gloves hanging around his neck and tape in one of his hands. Putting out my hands, I watch as he starts to wrap my fingers in tape, looking over his shoulder I see Harley doing the same to Gabriel.

“So how does boxing work?” I ask sending Ryker a look full of confusion making him half groan and half laugh.

“Tell me you’re joking.” He replies shaking his head.

“What I’ve never done this before!” I laugh slipping my hands into the boxing gloves.

When I used to street fight there were no rules, it was all fair game and I had no problem in winning. But this boxing thing isn't something I'd want to do, it's just punching, boring! I like to kick. Oh Ryker I'm going to play you!

“Are you allowed to kick? I’m good at kicking.” Sending a 'helpless' look to Ryker, he quickly ties the gloves up.

“Lemme go talk to Diesel but put the head guard on and same goes with the mouth guard.” He smirks before jumping out of the ring and walking over to Diesel. That's it my little pet, change this to something fun like kick boxing.

Taking the head guard that someone offers from the side of the ring, I unwillingly place my head into the face squashing protector. Leaning back so the guy can strap it behind my head, I place the mouth guard into my mouth. 

I turn to watch as Ryker talks to Diesel using weird hand movements and gesturing to me from time to time. Raising my eyebrows as Diesel nods at whatever Ryker said, he starts to make his way over to the ring.

Jumping over the ropes he walks over to me with a small smile on his face. Waving with my gloved hand, he laughs before shaking his head.

“You and Gabriel will be in a kick boxing fight which basically means you throw kicks and punches, the first person to knock the other person out or hurt them so they are unable to continue wins, understand?” Now this is my type of fight.

Suppressing a smirk I nod and he sends me a smile before walking over to the other side of the ring where Gabriel resides to tell him what he had just told me. Watching the two, I see Gabriel send me a wink over Diesel’s shoulder making me want to hit him.

“Okay we’ll have two rounds but if it’s a tie a third round will commence. If Gabriel wins, Ava will go on a date with him and if Ava wins we will find out what she has planned for Gabriel.” Diesel announces to the crowd that has formed around the ring.

Diesel signals the both of us to walk to the middle of the ring. Following Gabriel’s actions I slowly make my way in front of him, touching our knuckles together before stepping back and waiting for the sound of the bell.

~~~~~~

Standing in the ring, I watch as Gabriel tries to regain his breath just like I am, laughing slightly I wince when I feel the mark that Gabriel had left on my cheek, straightening up I watch as Diesel signals for the bell to ring.

It’s our last match and so far it’s I’ve won one match and Gabriel has won the other. This was the decider, to be totally honest I have no clue as to what I want Gabriel to do when I win but I sure as hell will make sure it’s something amazing.

Taking a breath I watch as Gabriel comes towards me his fist swinging towards my face, ducking quickly I wait as he turns around before sending a roundhouse kick his way. Gabriel falls back onto the surface on of the ring, lying down as Diesel counts to ten. 

That's right peasants the master is the winner, now bow down. Laughing at my train of thought, the crowd cheers for me as Diesel raises my arm in victory, groaning I wait patiently as Ryker unties the gloves from my hands and takes off my head guard. Taking out my mouth guard I look at it in disgust before throwing it into the bin Ryker holds.

“Oh my God I’m going to be in so much pain tomorrow.” I whine as I lean over the ropes looking down at Ryker.

"Where'd you learn to fight like that?" He asks as I manoeuvre my injured body slowly through the ropes.

"Japan." I mutter, wrapping my arms around his shoulders as he gives me a piggyback ride to the car.

"What do you plan on having Gabe do?" He chuckles as we walk towards the car where the rest of the guys are attempting to put his body in the backseat.

"I'll think about it later but right now I just want to sleep." I murmur placing my head against his shoulders.

"Where the hell did you learn to fight like that?" Harley exclaims as I get off Ryker's back.

Shrugging I throw myself into the passenger seat, moaning as I put the seatbelt on making the guys laugh. Looking to the driver’s seat, I see Diesel smirking at me as my door closes and he starts the car.

"Are they meeting us at Gabriel's place?" I ask attempting to push myself into a sitting position.

"Yep and try not to injure yourself over there." He laughs as I slump back into the seat.

"Yes laughing at people’s pain, so funny!" I sarcastically comment.

"Your lack of humour will get you no where!" He replies in a singsong voice.

"If you keep talking to me like that it'll get you a punch in the face!" I reply copying his tone.

"Oh Ava." He shakes his head in amusement as he parks the car behind Harleys.

My door shoots open causing me to jump slightly, glaring at Ryker he only shrugs before trying to lean over and unclip my buckle. Slapping his hand away, I push him off me before undoing my belt and ungracefully jumping out of the car.

"Come on princess let me look after you." Ryker coos attempting to pick me up.

"I swear to God Ryker, touch me and you'll be in more pain than Gabriel." I threaten making my way into the house.

"Baby love me!" He shouts from the bottom of the stairs making me laugh.

"Leave her alone dickhead and help us unload Shrek from the car." Callum calls from outside bringing a smile to my face.

These boys.

Walking out of my room, having to unwillingly leave the warmth of my shower I look down at my arms at some of the small bruises that Gabriel managed to inflict on me. Making my way down the stairs I turn towards the lounge where the boys are sprawled across the couches. Heading over to Diesel I push his feet off the couch and replace it with my body.

“I don’t think so.” He mutters, before bringing his feet onto my lap.

“Ew get your feet off me!” I whine, not bothering to push them off due to their weight.

“Never!” He replies in an extremely deep voice making me raise my eyebrows in surprise.

“That was creepy.” I laugh as I lean back into the couch.

About half an hour later Ryker came bounding down the stairs slightly waking me from my slumber. Opening my eyes I watch as he stands looking at Harley and Callum cuddled together asleep on one couch to where I lay on Diesel’s chest.

“What’s going on here?” He crosses his arms in front of his chest moving his gaze from me to Diesel’s sleeping form.

“Just your usual dry hump sesh and what not.” I reply standing up to stretch.

“You’re lucky it’s me who caught you not Gabriel.” He tsk’s as I walk past him.

“Shut the fuck up and get the rest of the goons out of here.” I laugh, pushing him slightly as I head towards the stairs.

Collapsing onto my bed, I don’t bother changing out of my clothes before I’m asleep. A loud banging on my door startles me and has me falling off my bed, groaning I slowly open my eyes and watch as the door slams open revealing an angry Gabriel.

“What the fuck dude.” I grumble pushing myself into a sitting position.

“Get up.” He ignores my comment, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

“Whaat!” I whine pushing my head into his chest and squeezing my eyes shut.

“Hey, hey none of that you need to help me.” He lifts my chin up making me look at him.

“Oh my fuck, your face!” I laugh pushing myself away from him to laugh.

“Shut up you need to fix this.” He grumbles while I continue to laugh.

“Your face, Jesus your face!” I continue laughing moving to sit on the corner of my bed.

“Yes my face which you fucked up and now you’re going to unfuck it up alright?” He demands, grabbing my arm and hauling me into the connecting bathroom.

“Wait what?” I instantly sober up at his words looking at him in shock.

“You did this to my face now you will fix it.” He repeats, picking me up by the waist and placing me onto the bathroom counter.

“Ha no thanks” I attempt to jump off but he holds me down restricting my movements.

“Fix it and you can go.”

“No, what the fuck, do you know what time it is? The sun hasn’t even risen yet!” I whine wriggling on top of the counter.

“Fix my face!” He shakes me causing me to groan.

“Tell me what time it is.”

“Quarter past six, now fix!” Making a dying sound at the back of my throat, I grab my makeup bag and start to fix is train wreck of a face.

“You’re so lucky I have foundation that matches your skin.” I grumble grabbing hold of his chin as I start to apply the makeup.

“Blah blah ow hey, shit that hurt.”

“Stop your bitching.” Laughing at his pain, I dab some onto the bruises not bothering to do it gently.

“I know you’re hurting me on purpose but why?” He pouts making me roll my eyes.

“Ugh why do you keep talking?” He opens his mouth to reply but I quickly shut him down.

“No just shut up.”

Smirking at me, he pretends to zip his mouth shut before throwing away the key. Smiling, I shake my head at his actions and continue working on his face. Unfortunately for me the silence doesn’t last too long before Gabriel is moaning and groaning.

“Jesus Christ any louder and everyone in this house will wake up.” I comment pushing him away from me and jumping off the counter.

“Where are you going?” He grabs my arm making me turn around slightly to look at him.

“I’m going to get dressed because I’m pretty sure that it’s time for me to get ready for school.”

“But what about my face?” Laughing at his question I just shake my head and remove his hand from my arm.

“Look in the mirror you idiot.”

Walking over to my bed side, I pick up the phone to check the time and am met with 7:20a.m flashing at me. Swearing under my breath, I run towards the closet grabbing out a random top and jeans before rushing into the bathroom where Gabriel stands checking out his face.

“Stop checking out your face and get ready because it’s already twenty past seven.” I yell pushing him out the door.

“Oh fuck.” I hear him mumble through the door.

The rest of the morning passes in a blur with Gabriel and I rushing to get dressed and make it on time to school. With all of our rushing, we completely forgot about Dominic and ended up leaving him at home, only to remember half way towards school.

In the end we were so late that we didn’t bother trying to make it for second period instead making a pit stop at a random café to grab some breakfast. Walking out of fourth period, I make my way towards my locker trying to figure out where Maddi is or if she even is at school.

“I didn’t even think you were at school.” I hear her say as I walk closer to my locker.

“Yeah there was a problem happening this morning that made me want to hit Gabriel.” I smile at her making her laugh.

“When isn’t there drama with the two of you.” She smirks while wriggling her eyebrows.

“Whatever puts a smile on your dial.” I reply in a high pitch voice.

 “So…”

Looking up I watch Maddi fiddle with the zipper on her jumper waiting for her to finish her sentence. Her normal smile is replaced with a small frown and her eyes seem to have lost their light, leaving them looking dull. Giving her a small smile, I pull her in for a hug feeling her relax.

“Why do the Five keep looking over here?” Maddi mumbles into my shoulder before pulling away to stand up straight.

“Why do the who?” I ask confused before realising she was talking about the boys.

“You know you can just say one of their names and I’ll know who you’re talking about.”

“I will do no such thing.” She replies, shocked at my statement.

“You don’t have a problem mentioning Gabriel’s name.” I laugh closing my locker and turning my head towards the boys direction.

“Even so, they’re like royalty.” Rolling my eyes at her comment, I watch as they start to walk over towards us.

“Oh my God, they’re coming this way!” Maddi whisper shouts making me laugh louder.

“What’s funny?” Callum asks leaning on the locker next to me.

“Oh nothing, I just saw Gabriel’s face.” Making the guys snicker and causing him to glare at me.

“Yes so funny.” He comments in a monotone voice.

“What’s wrong with his face?” Maddi asks in confusion.

“Nothing.” He interjects as I smile in her direction shrugging my shoulders but I could tell she wasn’t buying it.

“Come.” Gabriel reaches forward and grabs my arm dragging me away from the guys and a lost looking Maddi.

Walking speedily down the hallway we make a turn into an empty classroom, Gabriel releases my arm and locks the door standing against it as he blocks my exit. Rolling my eyes I walk over to the teacher’s desk, jumping onto it to sit.

“What’s up buttercup?”

“I want to know what the hell you’re planning for me.” He spoke in a rough voice.

“Don’t worry Gabriel, you’ll find out soon.” I smile, trying to pull an innocent look.

“Bullshit.” Shrugging in response I watch as he pushes off the door and comes to stand in front of me, placing his hands on my knees.

“If it’s something bad tell me now.” He demands, leaning forward so our noses are almost touching.

“Define bad?” I smirk sending him a challenging look.

He only smirks back at me before standing up straight, raising my eyebrows I fold my arms in front of me looking down from where his hands are placed and back up to him, silently telling him to stop touching me. Shaking his head, he moves his hands off my knees and takes a few steps back allowing me to jump off the desk.

Ignoring the looks that his giving me, I start to head towards the door unlocking it so I can go find Maddi. Just as I’m about to open the door Gabriel spins me around trapping me between the door, leaning down he places a soft kiss on my lips before  moving back to open the door and walking out.

“Oh how this attraction continues to grow.” I mumble to myself as I walk out of the classroom.

********
A/N: I was having trouble naming
this chapter and then I thought of
this movie and I just died of happiness.

This chapter is dedicated to GeorgiaIsTheBoss
love your username and loved the comments
you left on a few on the previous chapters!!

So the goal for this week is:
250 reads
35 votes

And maybe I’ll give you some more
Gabriel and Ava action ;))) 

*edited 2/02/15*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181 0 26
A story I made based upon the Netflix Series Cobra Kai and the Karate Kid Franchise. Before...after moving to America, new kid Alexander finds himsel...
1M 23.5K 42
Xena deli is california's badass She causes havoc everywhere She's a party animal but what happens when one day she's gets kicked out of her 23rd s...
2.1K 283 60
Join Eve on a thrilling journey into the mystical world of angels, demons, and fallen angels. As she starts college, little does she know that her li...
8.9K 578 61
Patricia's showbiz light getting dimmer as her age neared 30. It was the only life she knew and the thing that she loves the most. Her numbers of awa...