Beauty and The Beast

By BornKryptonian

Beauty and Beast only bellamione because why not, plus it's been stuck in my head. Its a mix of the cartoon... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

677 25 1
By BornKryptonian

The beast placed back in forth on all fours worrying that she'll mess up Andy's and Narcissa's plain.

"Smile."

"But don't scare her."

"Dazzle her."

"But be general."

"Shower her with confidence."

"And be sincere."

"And above all, you must control your temper!" They both scowled.

The dining room opened as the beast could feel her heart jump to her throat. That feeling died went Severus walked in.

"Well?"

"She's.. she's not coming." Severus grumbled.

"What!" She roared.

Like a dog, she raced and jumped up the stairs right to Hermione's door. Banging on it.

"I thought I told you to come down for dinner!" Her husky voice rang out.

"I'm not hungry."

"You come out or I'll... I'll break the door down!"

Andy tugged on her cloak.

"Sir I don't think that's the best way to earn her affection."

"Please try and be more gentle," Severus asked.

"How can I when she's being so difficult!" She growled.

"Gently, gently." Narcissa murmured.

"Would you join me for dinner?" The beast asked. "Please" she added.

"No thank you."

The beast could help the growl and roar rumbling out of her.

"Fine then go ahead and starve!" She turned to the three. "If she doesn't eat with me then she doesn't eat at all."

She stormed off to the west wing to angry to think clearly. Her claws ripped through everything. She grabbed her silver and green mirror.

"Show me the girl."

The mirror glowed for a second then an image appeared. The girl and dresser were talking, the dresser was doing her best to tell the human the master isn't that bad once she gets to know her.

"I don't anything to do with her!"

The beast closed her black eyes and sighed.

"Who am I kidding. She'll only see me as a monster." Placing the mirror down she walked to her balcony for fresh air. And the sudden laughter coming from the dining room.

.

.

.

Once the whole household was done giving Hermione a wonderful dinner and show Severus ordered her to go right to bed.

"I've never been to an enchanted castle before."

"I can give you a tour!" Andromeda was excited.

"No no no right to bed." Said the clock.

Hermione smirked.

"Then why don't you show me around. I'm sure you know everything there is about the castle." She even has a sweet charming smile to sell it.

The clock man blushed.

"Why yes, I do."

She was shown over a quarter of the castle when the walked passed the west wing. She asked where the steps lead when the clock and candle stopped her.

"There's nothing up there, just dusty old forgotten west wing." Severus  hung his head at his slip up.

"So that's the west wing." She took a step up and was blocked by the two again.

"Why don't we show you something else."

"We have many things."

"The Stables."

"Fire rooms."

"The- the library!"

That's got her attention, smiling at the two they walked off excited to show her something other than the west wing. Halfway down the steps Hermione stopped and looked up the steps again. Her eyes drifted from the two walking away back to the top of the steps. Raising an eyebrow she quietly made her way up the steps. Hermione was surprised at all the broken chairs and castle bricks scattered around. She reached an old door with a lion face for a doorknob. Taking a breath she pulled it open. Inside the room was a mess, it looked like a wild animal was set free in the room. Blankets and pillows were torn and scattered along with feathers, furniture destroyed, even the four poster bed was snapped and mashed up like a nest. Hermione's brown eyes caught sight of a painting of a person with cold dark brown almost black eyes. The claw marks had part of the face fall hiding the face below the nose. Gently Hermione brushed her fingers across the painting moving the flap to the rightful place. Before she could a bright pink light forced her to blink away and turn to a beautiful rose. Without tripping over anything she made her way over to the glass jar. With awe, she lifted the jar and reached out to the soft looking petals. Out of nowhere the beast jumped into few and covered the rose again. After making sure the rose was ok she turned to the human growl and snorting like an angry bull.

"Why have you come here."

"I'm sorry." Hermione backs up as the beast walked forward.

"Didn't I tell you to never come here!"

"I didn't mean any harm." She put her arm up in case the beast did anything

"Do you realize what you could have done!" The beast threw her arm out smashing a chair.

"Stop."

The beast began to growl with anger.

"Get out!"

Hermione couldn't get her feet to move fast enough.

"GET OUUUUT!" She roared like a bear.

The beast watched the girl flea for her life painting for second before falling to her knees head hanging low.

"What have I done.." she asks no one.

Hermione ran pass the Severus and Andy saying she needs to leave. The clock blew a whistle yelling everyone to close down the castle. The leg rests bark and ran past Hermione right out the doggie door that was large enough for her to run through. Ignoring the teapot telling her it's dangerous out there Hermione ran outside finding Philp in the stables.

"Oh no..." Andy whispered.

The three cursed beings looked up the steps at the beast making her way down the steps.

"Master the wolves will get her before sh-" Narcissa was cut off by a snarl and the beast was out the door.

Hermione was a decent distance away from the castle and everyone inside when the wolves began to follow them. Philp ran in over the frozen lake he along with the wolves slipped around, his hooves cracking the ice. One of the Wolves fell in the sounds of whimpering made Hermione look back. The leader of the pack snapped at Philip's back leg. Neighing he kicked back sending Hermione to fall to the snowy ground. Grabbing the nearest stick she used it to swing it at the growling wolves. Philip got caught on a tree branch his eyes wide with fear for Hermione he couldn't help knock the wolves away. The leader of the wolves bit the stick and pulled it out of her hands another snapped at her making her slip on the snowy ground. As the alpha of the pack leap led at Hermione he was caught by a clawed hand and became face to face with a snarling beast. Throwing the wolf aside she stood over Hermione protectively snarling at the six wolves Hermione watched both the fanged begins to attack one another. Finding the right moment she managed to run to and free the horse. They both watch the beast and wolves roll about snarling and growling a mix of barks and bear-like roars filled the forest. They leaped on her back clawing everything they could, the beast would roll and throw them off. The beast threw one of the wolves at a tree and stood on all fours letting out a loud and powerful lion roar. The six wolves whimpered and forced their legs to carry them away. The alpha watched his pack run away with one final glare at the beast he followed them. The beast turned to Hermione her eyes heavy. She couldn't remember the last time she used this much energy for this length of time. Her legs gave out and her hot skin cooled by the icy snow. Hermione got ready to get on Philp and run away but something held her back. Looking back at the beast she made up her mind, she was laying there still. Walking to the beast she combed her hair back revealing dark tired eyes.

"I need you to help me."

The beast pushed up on her arms and with Hermione's help got on the horse and rode back to the castle.

The three household items watched from the sideline as Hermione helped their master to bed. Narcissa left and return shortly with hot water. Hermione poorer the hot water into a bastion and wet a cloth down. Gently she patted the beast upper arm. The beast roared in pain.

"That hurts!"

"If you would hold still it wouldn't hurt as much."

"Well if you didn't run away none of this wouldn't have happened."

"If you didn't frighten me I wouldn't have run away!"

The beast looked away thinking, smiling she pointed out, "Well you haven't gone to the west wing." The beast smiled knowing she had her there.

"You should control your temper!" Hermione shot back glaring at her.

The beast looked defeated and rolled over. Hermione stopped cleaning her cuts. Stepping out of the room the objects thanked her for bringing their master home.

"Why do you care for her? She cursed you somehow."

The three looked at one another Narcissa was the one to explain things.

"It's our fault she's like this. We all stood by while her father turned this sweet little girl into what she is now."

"What happens when the last petal falls? There must be something I can do to help."

Severus was cut off my Andy's elbow. Narcissa gave them a look.

"It's our problem, not yours. We made our bed and we must lay in it. Now off to bed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
6.6K 341 18
Hello! I am completely rewriting Disney's animated movie, Hercules, into a Supercorp story because why not I love the movie and I love the ship so co...
1.1M 37.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...