Female Creepypastas X Male Re...

By evan8623

Well, this is my first story, I've read quite a few of stories like this one, so I kind of know what I'm doin... More

The Characters Of Our Story
How It All Began
Welcome To The Mansion
Getting Cozy, And The Beginning Of A Harem.
A Trip To The Beach (Part 1)
A Trip To The Beach (Part 2)
A Trip To The Beach (Part 3)
Stuff About To Get Steamy (Literally/Lemon)
Happy Valentines Day Bitches!
Saint Patrick's Day Bitches!
Last Fucking Update (Hopefully)
Listen Up
Welcome Home
Happy Halloween Mufukas!
Hey guys.
I'm sorry.
Sup bitches.

Seeing Her Again.

6.9K 55 74
By evan8623

You slowly began to wake up, and the first thing you notice is there's twice the amount of girls in your bed than there was before you went to sleep. Jess and Clockwork were here now, both in their Bra and panties. You began to blush not even 30 seconds after waking up. You slowly made your way out of bed and out of your room. You regretted that decision, because you heard every girl that was in your bed scream your name

Clockwork, Jess, Jane, and Jackie: (Y/N)!!!

Your eyes widened as you heard them scream, and you began sprinting down the hallway, not even getting half way down it before being tackled.

Clockwork: Where do you think your going~

(Y/n): U-Uh...

Clockwork was straddling you. She laid down on you, cuddling up to you.

Clockwork: I'm Still Tired.... Five More Minutes...

Before you could respond, she was out like a light on top of you. You picked her up, and she hugged you, nuzzling your neck. You smiled and blushed a bit, as you brought her downstairs. You laid her on the couch, and covered her up. You didn't know what happened to the others, but you didn't mind, seeming that they weren't on top of you. You walked to the kitchen and began to cook breakfast.

Time Skip Brought to you by a once again lazy ass Author, also I just found out how to do this lol.

You finally got done cooking. You cooked Waffles for Tami, seeming that those were her favorite. You baked some cookies for Jill, because those were her favorite. You also cooked Jackie's kidney's like a steak, as you did yesterday. You cooked bacon, eggs, pancakes, sausage, and cinnamon rolls for everyone else. After about five minutes, everyone came downstairs, and into the kitchen. They all looked at the food, hungry and prepared, waiting for you to give them the Okay.

(Y/n): Aaaand.... Go!

With that, everyone launched at the table, getting food that they enjoyed and other items. You decided not to eat again, and decided to take a walk. Before you could walk outside, though, you got tackled by Tails.

Tails: Thanks for the food cutie, maybe I'll repay you later~

(Y/n): U-Uh... No problem T-Tails... Heh...

Tails then stood up and walked back to the table, sitting down. You walked outside, and began to walk through the woods. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining through the leaves, there were birds chirping, and a few bunnies hopping through. It was a beautiful fall morning, and you enjoyed it. you were walking, when you stumbled upon a water fall, with a small river leading to a lake at the end. You decided you would sit there, and think. 

Ten Minutes Later

You were walking though the woods again, when you stumbled upon another huge mansion. You were amazed that you didn't realize this thing existed sooner, and you knocked on the door. A few minutes later, a girl opened the door. 

She had a pink hoodie on, with brown hair. she had blue jeans and White converse on. She almost instantly drew a knife and pressed it against your throat, growling.

???: Who the fuck are you?! How did you get into these woods?! No human has survived this long..

(Y/n): W-Why do you have a k-knife on my t-throat..?

???: Well, I don't fucking know you, and you just come up to Zalga's mansion and knock on the door like any other fucking home?!

(Y/n): W-Wait, Zalga's Here?!

???: You know her..?

She said this, pulling the knife away from your throat.

(Y/n): Yeah, we were child hood friends.

The girls eyes widened, and she stuck her hand out really quickly.

???: M-My name's Nina! Nice to meet y-you!

(Y/n): U-Uhh... I'm (Y/n)... Nice to meet you

You took her hand and shook it lightly.

(Y/n): Nina can you show me to Zalga?

Nina: Sure!

She took your hand again, pulling you into the mansion. She led you through a huge hallway, and into another, even bigger room. Someone sat in the middle of the room on a thrown, and looked to the door, looking at you.

Zalga: Who is this mortal? Why have you brought him to me?

(Y/n): Ha... mortal. Is that any way to treat your old friend, Zalga?

Zalga: H-Huh? wait.... P-Phoenix?!

(Y/n): Heh... Good to see you.

Zalga instantly pulled you into a hug, shoving you face into her breasts, and squeezing you tightly.

Time Skip Brought To You By A Fucking Piece of Garbage Author.

You were walking back to the mansion, Zalga was behind you. Slenda emerged from a tree, and somehow stared at Zalga with nothing but pure hatred.

Slenda: You fucking bitch....

Zalga: I'll make you regret that.

With that, they went at it. It didn't take long for the girls to come, as well as a shit ton of people from Zalga's mansion too. They were fighting, killing, trying to win.

(Y/n): GUYS! STOP!

No one listened. They were too caught up in killing the others.

(Y/n): I SAID STOP! NOW!

Once again, absolutely no one listened, not even giving you a glance. You decided to take matters into your own hands. Your eyes began to glow, as the wings emerged from your back, nothing but fire.

(Y/n): I. SAID. FUCKING. STOP.

Everyone stopped and looked at you, and were instantly terrified.

(Y/n): If this fight doesn't stop, I'll leave. There is no need for this.

Slenda: (Y/n), It's not that easy. You can't just-

(Y/n): I'll make it that easy, I'm tired of being pushed around. You all think of me nothing more than a weak fucking human. I'm. Fucking. Done with it. It's either stop this fight, or lose me. You fucking decide.

Everyone looked at their enemy, and began to back away. this was the end of the fight, the end of the war.

(Y/n): Good.

You calmed down, the wings evaporating and your eyes going back to normal. You then Collapsed. Your body couldn't handle the power you just released. Everyone, and I mean everyone, launched at you. Ann checked your pulse, while Zalga and Slenda held your hands.

(Y/n): I'm happy... I stopped... this stupid... fucking... fight....

These were the words you spoke, before you slowly faded out of consciousness.

Hey Guys, Evan here. Thanks for reading this, and yes, I've ended the parts the same way. Lol, anyways, have a good night/day/whatever idk lol.

Word Count (Including this and my note): 1113 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 98 35
Hi! So this is my first story, and I have already picked the name for the character, and her features! Hope you enjoy! and it will contain a lemon...
136K 1.3K 14
This is a Story about you the reader this is my first story where I'm not the character so yay. I don't own any of the creepy pastas they belong to t...
4.1K 170 30
This has started out as a dream, until I told someone about it, and they told me to make it into a story. I hope it's gonna be a hit just like my oth...
460 39 9
Here are short stories (really short ones) that I wrote years back. I won't say when I was younger, because it was only three/two years back. However...