Female Various x Male Reader...

נכתב על ידי -_Rafael_-

Request is Open!!! But this will be a slow update until I finish my stories and when I done that, I will fina... עוד

Request Is OPEN!!!
(Original) Cheater Glynda x Male Winter Soldier Reader x Depressed Salem
(Requested) Boa Hancock x Male Reader
(Requested) Xenomorph Queen x Male Marine Reader
(Requested) Goddess Tamamo No Mae x Male Injured Reader
(Requested) Koneko x Male Lonely Reader
(Requested) Male Evil Otsutsuki Reader x Fem Naruto x Harem
(Requested) Yandere Cinder Fall x Submissive Male Faunas Reader
(Requested) Female Nazi Commander x Male Wehrmacht Reader
(Original) Female Tony Stark x Male Troubled Reader (Part 1)
(Requested) Tracer x Male Reader x Widowmaker (Part 1)
I'm continuing this! Brothas!
(Original) Fem Madara x Male Shinobi Reader x Kaguya (Part 1)
(Requested) Queen Elsa x Male Prince Reader
Cheater Tracer x Male Depressed Reader x Widowmaker
Blake x Male Ninja Reader
!Revived! & !Request Open!
Claire Redfield x Male Reader
Pyrrha Nikos x Male Reader
Yandere Shinobu x Male Reader
2B x Sole Survivor Male Reader
Obsessive-ish Hilda x Male Reader
(Yandere-ish) 2B x Sole Survivor Male Reader Part II
Male Reader x Females of Helltaker

(Requested) Jewelry Bonney x Male Vice Admiral Reader

12.4K 67 12
נכתב על ידי -_Rafael_-

It's been too long that I watched One Piece... My last time that I watched One Piece is when the Strawhat Crew arrived Fishman Island... I think... So yeah... sorry if it's not accurate... have fun and enjoy!!!

================================================================================

Y/N's POV

I am in restraints as I am on a raft as two marine ships started to sail away from me as I saw Vice Admiral Garp on his ship with a huge smile on his face... I hate it...

Y/N: GARP!!! I am totally going to smash your head on a hard rock!! You hear me!!!

Garp: It's all just a diplomatic decisions, Y/N!!! I will pay you back if you ever get back!!!

Y/N: AHHHH!!!! I hate you so much!!!!

Garp: That's what you get if you want to be friends with me!!! HAhaha!!

I heard his laughter from afar from here... I really hate Garp... but we did become friends but mostly we're rivals... and that's why he did this to me...

Y/N: Well, at least he left lots of food on this raft... *Sigh* But, I am still tied up... great!

I stayed like this for hours as I started to enjoy the view of the waves and the sounds of the sea gulls above... I am about to close my eyes and relax as I then heard shouting from afar as I breathe in and ou-

Y/N: Wait... Shouting?

I then looked around my shoulder and to see a ship but not a marine or civilian ship... It's a pirate ship!

Y/N: *Sigh in Anger* Is there anything else that could be much worse than this...

As the ship stopped beside the raft that I am in... then something hit my head hard enough that I got knocked out cold...

Jewelry's POV

I just threw the big bone to the sea as I then heard something got hit with a groan after... I look to my crew and motion for them to check it out as they did so as I continued eating until I heard them scream... I look at them with an irritating look on my face as I saw their mouth wide and reached to the floor of the ship and still screaming...

Jewelry: *Stands Up* Shut up! Let me get a look at thi-

I pushed them out of my way until I place my hands on the wooden railing until I also screamed in surprise and fear...

Jewelry: AHHHHHH!!!!!! VICE ADMIRAL L/N!!!!! NO! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!!!!

And there I noticed that his hands and feet are tied up and on his raft has a large amount of delicious looking foods as I then coughed a little and faced my crew...

Jewelry: Alright! I want all of you to get him on this ship! After that, bring him to my quarters and also the foods on his raft... NOW!!!

Crew: Yes, Ma'am!

And so, I went to my quarters as I wait for the man that I had a crush on for like....4 years... maybe...

Jewelry: *Sigh in Relief* I still remember that day... Hehe... He is too cute on that day...

4 Years Ago

I got captured by this newly promoted captain as I didn't knew that he is here with his men as civilians... Damn I am so stupid that I didn't noticed it... but, he is.... quite cute...

???: Alright! Bring them to the ship... I don't want any of them harmed... If ever one of them retaliates. You all have my permission to kill them straight away...

I am a bit scared but the other part of me thinks that I want him and so I got a crush on him... but luckily for us we manage to get away after that stupid marine left the cage doors open as we sneaked away...

1 Year Later

I am heading my way to the nearest village to get some food for myself and I left the ship on my own... I entered a bar that allows pirates as I enter, I sat on one of the seats on the bartenders table as I order some food with some beer...

Jewelry: Mmm... This smells delicious-

I got cut off as I felt a blade near my neck, I look to my left to see a person wearing a tattered cloak as he or she holds the blade near my neck as I groan in anger...

Jewelry: Won't you just give a lady some peace... You do know who I am, right?

???: Of course, I do, Ma'am... You're Jewelry Bonney... Has a bounty of 140,000,000...

Jewelry: Oh, you do know me... So you better keep your blade to yourself or I will-

???: And the pirate that manage to get away from me and made me hunt you down for a year now...

I then saw the person dropped his hood as I got a look of him... Y/N L/N... This isn't good...

Jewelry: Captain Y/N L/N!

I said out loud as everyone in the bar stopped and look at me and Y/N as he frown but then changed to a smirk as I blush a little by how close we are to each other...

Y/N: Actually, I am now Vice Admiral... Sengoku promotes me proudly for my work and for my usefulness to the marineford...

Jewelry: What! You're now Vice Admiral! You're completely lying right now!

I then saw him removed his blade from near my neck as he then placed it on the table in front of me but he still has his hold on the hilt...

Y/N: Is this enough for proof?

I am quite shock...

Jewelry: I-I-I-I...

Y/N: No more excuses, Jewelry. I will escort you to my ship on my own... as my prisoner...

I am about to retaliate when suddenly someone grab a hold of Y/N and pulled him away from me as I turn to look I saw most of the pirates in this bar is now going to fight Y/N as I take this chance to escape...

Y/N: You think you can get away from me, Jewelry! I will- Gah!

I look back as I saw the pirate that has a sword stab Y/N on the arm as he grabs the sword and broke it in half as the other part is still stuck in his arm as he punched the pirate who stabbed him...

Jewelry: Ah! I hate it when I'm going to do this...

I turn around and charge in to the fray and to save Y/N from these pirates like me but they are much worse...

Timeskip

We both manage to beat the crap out of everyone in the bar as the furniture are now broken into many pieces as I lean my back on a wall to gain some air until I felt the cold blade from Y/N...

Jewelry: You still going to capture me? After all that?

Y/N: *Breathes Heavily* Tsk. I... Will let you for now... I had enough of this cat and mice game...

He said as my eyes went wide in surprise as he removed his sword and sheathed it as he slowly limp his way towards the door but before he could go out he looked at me with a small smile on his face...

Y/N: I will never forget this day, Jewelry... In exchange, I will now stop hunting you down... but, if my superiors ordered me to hunt you down... I will... Farewell, Jewelry...

He said as my heart skipped a beat because of his sudden change of tone in his voice and the clam face he had... After he exited the bar, I ran and push the door wide open and I look around to find him but there is not a single trace of him nor his blood... I look down and saw his Vice Admiral Coat with some blood on the side... I grab it and looked back at the night sky...

Jewelry: We will meet again, Y/N... Fate will make its move for us...

I whisper as I began walking back to my ship and began a new journey...

Present Time

I snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of someone knocking on the door as I open it and saw the still tied up and knocked out Vice Admiral in front of me also the foods... I grab Y/N's collar and pulled him in as I left the foods outside...

Jewelry: It looks like Fate made its move... Y/N~

I lay Y/N on the bed as I cut off the ropes on his hands and legs as I sat at the end of the bed and looked at Y/N's calm and sleeping figure...

Jewelry: Cute...

I then saw his hand shook a bit as he is about to wake up...

Y/N's POV

I felt my head ache and then I open my eyes to see...

Y/N: Jewelry? Is that you?

Jewelry: Hey, darling~ It's been a long time~

Y/N: Agh... My head... Wait, I'm free?

Jewelry: Of course, and do mind tell me of why are you on a raft and tied up?

Y/N: *Sigh* Garp... He did this to me and told me that this is just a prank to him...

Jewelry: I think that is a bit too much for a prank...

Y/N: So... what now...

Jewelry: What?

Y/N: Oh, you know like... Throw me in the bars and then ransom me? I am a very important asset...

Jewelry: Oh~ But you are much more valuable to me~ Y/N~

Y/N: Stop with that weird tone, Jewelry. I heard that you didn't gave the marine some trouble anymore... dare to explain?

Jewelry: I kept the promise... I would stop being a pirate... Sometimes, in exchange of you not hunting me and my crew down and throw us behind bars...

Y/N: Hmmm... That is-

I then got cut off by Jewelry suddenly kissed me to my lips as I felt her warm and soft lips... It does taste sweet... After several minutes later, she separate the kiss as I saw her cheeks got red... as I had a shock expression on my face

Y/N: You.... You... You.... You.... Took my first kiss!!!

Jewelry: *Smirks* And your first time! It is Fate that brought us together again...

Y/N: Oh no, you don-

She then pushed my head as I hit my head on the ships wall as I got knocked out and the last thing I heard is Jewelry's giggle and the sound of the clothes tearing...

Boom!!OneshotFinished!!

Words:1796

Rafael's POV

Yeah... Sorry... I got of kind of rush this chapter/oneshot at the end because I am going to take a break from writing/typing stories because I had an incoming fight for LOL Tournament (League Of Legends) So... Yeah... BYe!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1.5K 43
"The world is unequal... I learnt that even when I was young... But who has gone through all the pain I've had? Yes, others are quirkless, but they h...
1K 11 12
Just as the title says! Male reader only though! [Requests Closed!] Updates slow!
142K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
72.2K 2.2K 32
When Vegeta is introduced to Goku through their girlfriends, they form a friendship that slowly grows into something more. Warning: there's gonna be...