him ;zucklesxreader; (complet...

By lavxnd

"Mason listen to me, I love you." the book is complete! if you would like to check out my other one that i'm... More

Information ;
part ; 1
part ; 2
part ; 3
Part ; 4
Part ; 5
Part ; 6
Part ; 7
Part ; 8
Part ; 9
Part ; 10
Part ; 11
Part ; 12
Part ; 13
Part ; 14
a/n (sorry!:)
Part ; 15
Part ; 16
Part ; 17
Part ; 18
Part ; 19
Part ; 20
Part ; 21
Part ; 22
A/n
Part ; 23
Important A/n!
Part ; 25
Part ; 26
Part ; 27
Part ; 28
Part ; 29
A/n nothing important
Part ; 30
Part; 31
Part ; 32
Last A/n

Part ; 24

2.3K 46 10
By lavxnd

Y/n POV -

A few days had past, Eric and Matt had left by now so it was still a lot of us but without Eric and Matt being loud bastards it felt like a tremendous loss of life.

I had stayed in the room with Mason last night as Anna said she wanted to talk to Jay about something, she also told me to speak to Mason about what I needed to but my anxiety got the best of me as I stared into his eyes last night, they're so beautiful and held sorrow and sadness, he seemed as hurt as I was.

As of now he was sitting on the bed and I was in the bathroom pacing back and forth trying to work up the courage to say something to the man I've kept a part of my life for nearly a year, he means so much and I can't just end it. I may want to, but I can't, we'll figure something out. There's a light knock on the door and I hear a low cough.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Mason spoke with a shaky tone, he sounded as though he'd been crying.

"Yes..." I opened the door and looked up at him, my thoughts were right his cheeks were heavily stained with salty tears. "We need to talk,"

"I know, I will listen and try my best to make things right,"

We walk to the bed and sit a few feet away from each other, my fingers start making weird motions due to the tension and anxiety I felt. "I don't want to break up, I do still love you. I'm just hurt, a lot. I miss what we had," I paused and looked towards him, he was listening, "you say you were drunk, but that doesn't excuse it."

"I know it doesn't, but I genuinely can't remember the night. The last thing I remember was taking shots with Cam and Jay." He rubs his neck awkwardly, "obviously that doesn't give me any reason to cheat but everything is such a blur."

"I guess I can understand then, but I hate the way I feel." Tears broke through my hurt eyes, "I can't handle knowing my favourite person in the world cheated on me,"

"Well I can't handle knowing I hurt you this much, I love you, so fucking much y/n. Those words may have lost meaning due to what happened, but I mean it. I love you." He held my hand up to his mouth and placed a soft kiss on it.

"I love you too, maybe we can mend things I'm sure we can figure something out." I glance up to him and his eyes seemed to have lit up with happiness, his whole demeanour had changed. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 171 20
WARNING! THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE AND HASN'T BEEN WORKED ON SINCE 2020! I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! You, the reader, are barely going through...
345K 2.6K 41
Thank you all so much for the reads and attention on this story, ive always wanted too reach 1.k and thanks too this story and of course you reading...
75.1K 1K 48
𝖘𝖜𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖘 "𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖜𝖘" 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑-𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘. 【an...
142K 2.3K 41
Collection of oneshots of the GBG and more! ________ ┊┊┊┊ ┊┊┊┊ ┊┊┊┊ ┊┊┊☆ requests: open again! ┊┊┊ ┊┊☆ boys written so far: ┊┊ - matt/inotoriou...