๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™•๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐™...

By __Gossip__Girl__

๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ... โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. โž ... More

๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• + ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
a/n
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
not an update sorry lol
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
pls read
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
hi im crying
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
???
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
ummmmmmmm wut?
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
AAHHHHH
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
smol announcement

๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’

9.1K 224 84
By __Gossip__Girl__

━ CHAPTER FIFTEEN

THE two stood on the top level of the lookout, both leaning against the wooden railing looking over the Glade. "This all we got. We've worked hard for it. And if you respect it, I'm sure you won't have any problems." Katherine looked at the boy with a small smile. 

"What's out there?" The green bean asked, his eyes fixated on the open doors leading into the maze. Katherine looked through the doors as the boy looked down at the girl waiting for her answer. Katherine's mind went straight to Minho. She thought of how he was running out there, risking his life. 

The girl sighed and shifted, shaking the thoughts of Minho getting hurt--or worse. "We've got three rules here. One, you do your part. We can't just have people not doing their job, or all this wouldn't even be here. Second, never harm another glader. We won't get anywhere if we don't trust each other. And most importantly, never go beyond those walls." Katherine had her serious face on as the greenie kept his eyes on her. "You understand?" She questioned in a firm tone. The greenie nodded.

"Katherine?" A high pitched called from below. The girl smiled and looked over the edge seeing Chuck. She grinned as he waved at her. She gave one back. 

"Hey, Chuck! I haven't seen you all day! I missed you!" She called back. The two made their way down to Chuck and the girl introduced the greenie and Chuck. "You get to hang out with the green bean. I gotta get back to the kitchen." She grinned. Katherine walked away, ruffling Chuck's curly hair as she walked towards the kitchen. 

Katherine called goodbye over her shoulder as the green bean kept his eyes on her retreating small figure. Chuck pulled the boy away and towards the hammocks. Katherine made it back to the kitchen and she realized that it was almost time for Minho to get back. Frypan rolled his eyes seeing her puppy dog eyes. "Go on. You're lucky I can't get enough of yours and Minho's relationship." He finished in a warning expression with a hint of teasingly tone in his voice. 

The brunette squealed and took off. She saw the green bean walking towards the doors. The girl groaned as she sprinted past Chuck and stopped in front of the greenie. "And where do you think you're going, green bean?" She raised an eyebrow, her hands placed on her hips. He looked down at her with his brows scrunched together. 

"I just want to see." He nodded towards the doors and walked around the girl. 

"If you take one step to far, don't be too shocked when I pull you back by your ear." She sighed, her arms crossing over her chest as she followed the curly-headed boy and greenie. 

"Yeah, she can easily take you down. She may be small, but boy can she fight." Chuck explained dramatically. "Just remember, you can look around all you want, but you better not go in there." 

"Why not? What's in there?" The greenie asked. 

"I don't know. I just do what I'm told." Chuck stopped the greenie. Katherine took a few more steps towards the door as the two bickered back forth. She looked through the doors, waiting to see Minho. Katherine could see Minho run through and she ran over to him. 

Minho immediately wrapped his arms around the girl as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Ben kept running and rolled his eyes at the couple. Minho whispered a quick 'I love you' before pecking the girl on the temple and running off behind Ben. As he ran past the greenie, he kept his eyes on him, as if silently telling him to watch himself around Katherine. 

"Hey, Katherine, hey, Chuck. New greenie, huh? How does it feel to be promoted?" Ben questioned towards Chuck. 

"Feels great, Ben." Chuck stuck up his thumb with a grin. Katherine smiled at the young boy and wrapped her arm around his shoulders bringing him closer to her side. 

"I thought no one was allowed to leave." The greenie said, countering what Chuck had just told him. Katherine adverted her gaze to the brunette boy at their side.

"I said we're not allowed to leave. They're different--they're runners. They know more about the maze than anyone." Chuck explained. Katherine and the younger boy looked at the maze doors. Minho glanced back at the trio, his eyes immediately finding the girl. 

"W-wait, what?" The brunette boy questioned, his gaze shifting from Katherine to Chuck. 

"What?" The curly-haired boy questioned his hands on his hips. 

"What? You just said 'maze'." The green bean asked looking at the doors. 

"What? I-I did?" Chuck stuttered. Katherine rolled her eyes and groaned. 

"Yeah." He responded. The greenie walked to the doors, standing in front of them. Katherine trailed after the two, knowing something bad was going to happen. Something always did when the greenies finally got their answers. 

"Where are you going? What are you doing?" Chuck questioned starting to get a little worried the green bean was going to try and run out into the maze. 

"I'm just gonna take a look." He stated. Chuck stopped him, Katherine watching the scene play out. The brunette girl crossed her arms over her chest her head tilting up slightly as she raised a brow, watching the new boy closely. 

"I told you, you can't. No one leaves, especially not now. It's not safe." Chuck explained as the green bean walked towards the doors slowly. Katherine took a few steps forward, getting ready to intervene and tell the greenie that it was time to go. 

"Ok, all right, I'm not gonna go." The greenie said more focused on the maze. The brunette boy took a few more steps towards the doors. 

"Hey!" Gally yelled and pushed the boy to the ground. 

"Gally!" Katherine rushed over standing in between the two. 

"We gotta stop meeting like this, greenie." He said looking over Katherine's shoulder. She pushed him back. 

"Gally don't." She warned. The blonde glared at her. 

"Stay away from me!" The greenie yelled back away from both Katherine and Gally. 

"Alright, calm, calm." Gally put his hands out in defence as Katherine jumped away from the yelling coming from the greenie.

"Don't touch me!" The green bean yelled at Gally. It got the gladers attention and they all rushed over to the scene. Katherine moved towards the greenie.

"Whoa, take it easy," Gally said keeping a good distance away from the brunette boy. 

"Calm down, greenie. It's alright." She tried to calm the boy. 

"Take it easy, just relax. Relax." Gally still had his hands up in defence. 

"Hey, what the hell is wrong with you guys?" The greenie yelled at the crowding gladers, pushing past Katherine. She sighed, rolling her eyes. 

"Just calm down, alright?" Newt rushed towards the four and had his hand out to stop the greenie. 

"No, ok? Why won't you guys tell me what's out there?" He motioned to the doors. 

"Just trying to protect you, man. For your own good." Ably assured, trying to calm the greenie. 

"You guys can't just keep me here." The greenie stated. Katherine shook her head and rubbed her forehead in slight annoyance. It was scary but he was told that staying here was for his protection and he just seemed to be unable to understand that.

"I can't let you leave," Alby responded. 

"Why not?" He shot back. Katherine whipped around and grabbed his shoulder. She pulled him back and turned him to face the doors. He gasped at the sudden action as the doors rumbled, shaking the ground beneath the gladers. The horrible screech of the metal against stone. 

The wind rushed through the corridor and through the door, making Katherine's hair fly behind her. The greenie muttered a 'what the hell' under his breath as everything fell silent for a second before the doors started closing shut. "Next time, I'm gonna let you leave," Gally said walking past the greenie as he stared at the doors in confusion. 

The gladers started to leave with Gally as Katherine stood with her arms crossed over her chest. She leaned closer to him, "Welcome to the Glade." was all she said before walking away with Ably and Newt to go wait for Minho outside the mapping room. 

___

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry there wasn't much of katherine and minho :(

but i'll make up for it in the next chapter ;)

anyways, until next time,

Xoxo, Gossip Girl ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.2K 51
no longer taking requests. i hope you still enjoy, though!! [edited august 26th,2017] โ€ขcringe warning. read at your own riskโ€ข ALL RIGHTS GO TO JAMES...
547K 7.8K 56
This is just a book of TMR imagines for the people of Wattpad to enjoyโ™ก I do all and any of the characters and if requested members of the cast
753K 11.5K 121
[REQUESTS CLOSED] The title basically says it all. I will be doing preferences with Minho, Newt, Gally and Thomas. If you guys want an imagine just l...
26.4K 836 17
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, all rights belong to James Dashner.