Finns Burger Weight Gain

By daboisman

The story of how a skinny kid became a blimp like his friend, and it was his friends fault. More

The Order
Burger Time
All over Again
Im Fat!
Authors Note
A New Start

The Beggining of my Journey

16K 32 0
By daboisman

Just the usual day at my school, boring and plain. I was in highschool and had all my core classes, lunch, and then exploratories. Same thing over and over. My name is Finn and I had a average weight, not fat and almost skinny. I ate a lot at the time and I was surprised I wasn't fat. The thought seemed bad. Being made fun of and having to carry the heavy fat around wherever you go. Then again you could eat whatever but I already do that. When I had gotten home I had a bowl of goldfish and sat down on my bed. My friend named Franklin from elementary school I had been friends with forever had sent me a text message. It asked me if I wanted to sleepover at his house that weekend. Franklin was always a big guy with a big belly. He was kinda short and was about 150 pounds maybe. He was kinda a nerd in his terms but I didn't really see it. He was always made fun of for being fat or that's what he thought at least. He moved from my highschool and into a Currituck high school. I texted him back saying I would come over that weekend on Saturday. If only I knew what I was accepting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
217K 6.3K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
192K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC