Percy Jackson The Invisible A...

By Supergirl8666

Percy is betrayed. Betrayed by those he cared most about. He goes off on his own. Later everyone realises the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Important: Updating Schedule
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 6

10.3K 109 55
By Supergirl8666

Chapter 6

Percy's pov

Chaos comes over to me and speaks in a language older then Ancient Greek.

"You are the subject to another prophesy!" Chaos states, obviously wandering how I will react.

"I know, when can I get a break?" I ask, well more like groan.

"Didn't the Fates warn you of this?" Chaos askes.

"Yes, they did, but still!" I whine before we get interrupted.

"Are you from another planet?" Leo askes, his head tilted slightly.

"No, I'm not, I was born here; but I have been to other planets!" I say and continue my conversation with Chaos.

"You know that you have to reveal yourself, right?" Chaos questions.

"I know but I don't want to, can't I wait to reveal myself a bit? Like, wait for a month or longer?"

"Why don't you use your blessing from the Fates." Chaos suggests, knowing that he can't give me a solid answer for this.

"Fine." I say, though I'm a bit nervous – there can be unexpected reactions to using this power.

I use my blessing from the fates and see that if I don't reveal myself, the world would be run by Tartarus; but if I do reveal myself now, I can defeat Tartarus. So, I need to reveal myself.

"What did you see?" Chaos askes when I focus on him again.

"I need to reveal myself like the prophesy says, but I do not really trust anyone here!" I tell him frowning with a slight grumble heard by him in my tone.

"That's fine, just reveal yourself. You don't need to trust anyone at the moment, but you could in the future, just be careful with who you trust." Chaos says. "Definitely be careful. I- we don't want anything to happen to you. We don't want you to end up hurt."

I nod at Chaos, knowing just how much he and the others care about me. When I turn back to everyone, I see that they are staring at Chaos and myself like we both grew two new heads each.

"Alright, I know what the prophesy says and means." I start. "The first line says the pit will rise, so that's Tartarus. The second line says that a hero will return, so that would be your hero Perseus Jackson. The third line says that he will reveal himself, so he is in a disguise somewhere. The forth line says that if he doesn't reveal himself, we are all doomed to die, or fade in the gods case. The last two lines says that the hero Perseus will find a way to defeat Tartarus at the right time, though judging from the wording used, it may take a while to get to that point."

Everyone but Chaos looks at me in shock, it seems like the Creator is trying to hold a laugh in because of how I talked about myself in a third person – he gets amused over the simplest of things even if it doesn't make sense to any other, which admittedly can get annoying at times.

"We need to find Perseus!" Athena states. "Do you know where he is?"

"Yes, I do know where he is. Even right now in fact!" To them, what I say is mysterious and seems to pick at all of their curiosity.

"Can you tell us?" Thalia asks before adding something as a second thought. "Please?"

I sneak a quick look at Chaos and see that he is quietly chuckling and people are starting to look at him like he is crazy, which I mentally chuckle at – from their perspective he probably does seem a bit crazy but I know Chaos doesn't exactly care about that, or at least as much as he should.

"Why don't I show you?" my eyes gain a glint as my words are now confusing them.

I grab my hood and pull it down to rest against my back where they can see my messy jet-black hair. I then touch a button on my mask so that it changes into an ear piece that forms in my ear. Now, they can see my sea-green eyes.

Everyone looks at me in shock. Chaos laughs out loud at their expressions and I tell him to 'put a sock in it' so what does he do? He just laughs harder. I just stare at him blankly before splashing him in water. For this, I then have a smirk on my face. He looks at me blankly then starts laughing once more so I just shake my head in annoyance at him and his actions.

My attention then goes to Leo, because he is slowly walking up to me, and I stare at him in caution – not that they can exactly tell that now, can they?

He stops in front of me as he says, "Percy?" and pinches my cheek, checking I'm real.

I just reply with a yes, judo flip him and splash him with water until he his dripping wet.

"Percy, I've got to admit that you can hold grudges for a long time. It can be annoying when I want to talk to you, but you just ignore me because of something I did a few years beforehand. It is... difficultly frustrating." Chaos says as he stares at the dripping wet demigod as I just turn to stare at him blankly before turning away from him back towards everyone else.

"Yes, it is me and I still don't trust any of you who betrayed my trust, and if you want me to trust you again, you have to gain my trust, and not fire arrows at me!" I say with the last part directed at The Hunters and Artemis who all look a little sheepish. I click my fingers and Leo is instantly dry.

"Where have you been for the last 196 years Percy?" Poseidon askes.

"It's been 196 years?" I question thoughtfully, not realising how short of a time it really has been for everyone here, saying a thing without properly thinking of the consequences. "Hmm, it's been longer for me!"

"What?" Hermes voices his startlement. "How long has it been for you then?"

After thinking for a minute I decide to reply truthfully – or at least as truthful as I can get when I don't want one – mainly Chaos – to realise I'm older than I am meant to be, "It's been roughly 196,000 years for me." I look at everyone's shocked faces and elaborate. "In case you are wandering how I've been alive so long when it's only been 196 years for you; it's pretty simple. Time is different in space, which can be annoying."

Everyone looks at me to try to see if I'm about to laugh or if I'm lying, or they are in shock.

"I think they don't believe you Percy, even when you are telling the truth!" Chaos points out.

"That might be true, but I think most of them are just in shock." I say clapping my hands loudly, brining everyone out of their dazed state. "Well anyway to answer your question, I've been to countless planets over these years. A few of them are: Earth obviously, planet Chaos which is where Chaos lives and the first planet he made, Mars, Xeutis (X-ee-ute-is), Rostide (Rose-tide), Plualea (Ploo-a-lee-a), Auter (A-you-t-er), Peaturn (Pea-turn), Laytov (Lay-to-fe), Bourus (B-or-us), Blesaphus (Bless-a-ph-us), Nastruastea (Na-stro-a-tea), Struanus (Stroo-an-us), Mielara (My-e-lara), Liycury (Lie-y-curey), Crao (Kr-a-o), Rayrus (Ray-r-us), Loater (L-ooh-a-t-er), Hanjer (Hun-j-er), Saoter (S-oo-t-er), Astea (A-ss-tea) and Thoath (Thou-a-th). Before you ask Athena and her children, nearly every planet in the universe has a type of life source on."

"How is that a few?" Piper askes after a few minutes.

I raise an eyebrow.

"I have been to more than five hundred different planets – trust me that is a few compared to how many are in the universe, especially with how many galaxies are out there." I say as I finally see Chaos smirking with a look I have come to recognise.

"No, you don't Chaos! I'm not going to a different planet to stop a war, especially when one is here; and don't you dare tell them somethings I don't want people to know, or I will tell them things you don't want others knowing about. Or... you know what, don't tell them anything."

I see Chaos smirking at me, and I give him a medium glare, and everyone besides Chaos flinches. This is... oh. This is... Chaos! You... don't tell me you... gah. You better not have you blithering idiotic Creator!

"Do you know that, that I was the one who taught Percy how to be an assassin?" Chaos askes and everyone looks shocked and I easily recoginse the mistake in his speech which makes me resigned.

I am so very glad that I have checked if everyone in this room is loyal. It would be annoying if word got out to the enemy that Chaos trained me and that I'm the Invisible assassin. Very bad. Well, at least that thing's not a very bad thing for Chaos to tell people, but I really don't think that he is thinking strait. At all. And I have a suspicion. I look into his eyes and see that they have a faraway look in them, ohh great.

My suspicion is correct it seems.

"Chaos, please tell me you haven't been eating too many things with sugar in?" I plead, my voice resigned.

He shakes his head really fast, telling me that he has eaten something with a lot of sugar in. I facepalm hard, while shaking my head while people are looking at me in confusion.

"What happens when he eats to much sugar?" Annabeth askes me looking a bit unsurely between the idiotic Creator and I.

"You know what happens when Leo eats skittles?" I ask and everyone nods obviously remembering those times when he gets a large sugar high. "Okay, pretend that Leo is Chaos when he has had skittles but instead times it by one hundred and it lasts for about two to five hours, depending on how much sugar he has had. It can go for other periods of time, but that time frame is the normal time he is in a state such as... this!"

When I finished that sentence, everyone looks very alarmed. Not that I blame them. They know Leo's bad, but from what I have told them, Chaos is even worse. Which makes them more alarmed then they would be otherwise.

I notice Chaos running around like a headless chicken, with everyone looking at him carefully. I snap my fingers so that he can't get out of this throne room. After a few minutes of watching him run around, he runs to the doors, and runs right into them, making me roll my eyes and facepalm – again. He acts like such a child when he has sugar. The more sugar he has, the more childish he becomes. Which can be annoying, and with his bipolar attitude that can change in the blink of an eye, it... I don't even want to go there.

I walk up to him while he is dizzily getting up.

When I get to but a few feet behind him, I summon some chains made of Chaos Metal to tie him up. All of a sudden, hearing a noise apparently, he looks at me and the chains, going wide eyed. He hurriedly stands up, almost seeming to look like he is going to fall over because of tripping.

Instead, he runs away from me and I follow him at a slower and more reserved pace.

After a few minutes of running around after Chaos, Hermes asks me if they can help at all. I stop running in front of everyone. They notice I'm not out of breath yet, or even slightly puffed. The reason? I'm just going slowly so that no one will get hurt, and hopefully so that Chaos starts to slow down.

"Okay, I guess you can help. Just keep him distracted so that I can stop him from blowing something up." I say and they nod quickly, not wanting something to blow up, especially the throne room; like that would happen with me here.

I then see that they are all running around distracting him. I mentally laugh at that, at them all running around Chaos in circles. I quickly summon my tent, scaring people, and go inside of it. I quickly look for my container that has an endless supply of sticky string. When I find it, I grab some string and head back out. I see that there are a few people on the ground rubbing their heads.

And... I know the reason already without having to look around – this has happened before.

I quickly find Chaos and see that he is running into people knocking them down. I quickly go towards two pillars and start unravelling it, until it looks like a spider web. I see that people are looking at me confused, and Athena and her children looking at it carefully, just waiting for a spider to jump out and attack them. I look for the whereabouts of Chaos and I run after him, with a warning to everyone else in the room to not touch the string.

After a few minutes of running after Chaos, I manage to lead him towards the sticky string in a form of a spider web. With Chaos too busy trying to get away from me, he runs into the sticky string and gets stuck so that he can't move at all. I quickly get the chains again, and wrap them around Chaos. I snap my fingers and the sticky string disappears.

Chaos falls to the ground while struggling to get out of the chains.

I go into my tent and get a potion and then go up to Chaos, while having a special mask on. I also have a barrier around Chaos and myself. I pull the cap of the container, and put it under his nose, knocking him out. I put the cap back on the container and put it back into my tent.

When I exit my tent, I see everyone looking at Chaos or myself, Athena, her kids, Apollo and Hestia are looking at me the most with curious and confused gazes. So, I go back into the tent and get a very weak potion that does the same thing as what it did to Chaos, but it is basically 90% weaker, I also get a couple of special masks and gloves, then I go out of my tent and carefully make my way over to Athena.

"I'm guessing that you are wandering what that potion I used on Chaos was?" I state to Athena.

"Yes, I was Perceu-Percy. What is it?" Athena asks me, while her children, Hestia and Apollo are also looking at me interested, while everyone else is looking at Chaos or doing their own thing now.

"To make it easier to understand it's a really strong knockout/sleeping and calming potion that I made, it can knock anything in the universe out for at least four to twenty-four hours depending on how powerful they are. For Chaos, I gave him my most powerful one at one hundred percent so he will be out for at least four and a half hours.

I'll let only you Athena have one of them, but it is only at ten percent of how strong the one I gave Chaos is. This one can make the strongest titans very sleepy, it won't put them to sleep, it will only make them very calm and sleepy, while they may get a little dizzy; so, they would be mostly conscious. It will happen to you if you don't have one of these masks on. If you have anyone with you, make sure that they have a mask on as well.

For me this potion at ten percent will make me half conscious. So, the only ones that would make me go like Chaos, would be these potions at twenty percent or stronger. When I used the one with Chaos, I had to put a very strong magical barrier up, to prevent the same thing happening to everyone in here.

With this, you need to make sure that when you aren't experimenting with it, to put it somewhere very safe where only you can get it. Do you know if you will be able to change it into a gas form, because I think it could be very handy in the war we are in. I haven't been able to figure it out yet and I won't be able to until this war is over, because I'm guessing that I need to do a lot of stuff to get us all ready for this war." I say.

"Okay. Do you have any information on what you have found out? I'll need something to go off of, so that I'll be able to figure it out a lot quicker, especially with war preparations going on."

"I'll just go get the information." I reply and quickly go into my tent and pick it up.

When I got it, I duplicated it and put the original copy back. I make some information disappear, so if it somehow gets into the wrong hands, they won't be able to make it. This is because all the ingredients to make it are found on Earth, although some are harder to get then others. After I make sure that it is an okay source of information, I go back out and hand it to Athena.

Time skip 4 and a half hours

Chaos is starting to stir now. I hope he isn't hyper still. If he is, I'll probable knock him out the old fashion way. Over the last four and a half hours everyone who was mean to me gave me an apology.

I had said that I excepted their apologies, but I haven't forgiven them yet and that I will never forget what happened. When I saw some people from when I was at the camp I asked them how they were alive, they said that the gods had made it so that if you step foot into any of the demigod's camps, they would be partial immortal, but they could age if they wanted to.

I walk over to Chaos to see that he is nearly awake. I folded my arms over my chest, looking at him. He then completely wakes up with me in front of him, looking mad and disappointed. By now everyone is looking at us though they are trying to make it seem as if they aren't.

"Can you please take these chains off me now?" Chaos asks nervously.

I click my fingers, making the chains disappear. Chaos lets out a sigh of relief after a few seconds.

I then say, "Did you have sugar Chaos?" dangerously low making him gulp.

"Yes, I did have some sugar." Chaos says nervously.

"What have I told you about sugar." I ask him.

"To not have it and if I do, to have very little sugar!" Chaos weakly replies.

"Yes, now we are going into my tent to have another talk about you having too much sugar." I say then drag him into my tent by the ear, while he pales a little.

Author's Note:

Here is a chapter everyone. I hope you enjoy it. I'll post an author's note after this chapter tomorrow, as I want to explain things. If you have noticed any mistakes, just let me know. I'll fix them. 

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/night,

Supergirl8666

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 3.2K 16
My love torn away. My will gone with her. I am already hanging off a thin thread. When this new kid, a son of Aphrodite comes, my string breaks off. ...
233K 4.1K 55
He never saw this coming. He wasn't prepared for the betrayal. He wasn't prepared for the anger, depression, or the dying. He wasn't prepared for the...
22.1K 478 21
Percy Jackson is not a good person. At least, not anymore. Percy has been through a lot. Annabeth is dead and his few remaining friends are scatter...