Experiment

By MeowChopper420

Not mature for the younger audiences. -------------------------------- I don't like explaining my books becau... More

One
two
three
four
Five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
Thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
Twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
🤔 Hmm....

Nine

162 10 1
By MeowChopper420

Leilahs POV

"So you are dancers." Issacs deep voice fills the room and Jamie chuckles.

"You don't have to hide it love, I know you liked it." He winks at Issac as he speaks and Jake begins to chuckle.

"How did you guys come up with this place, and how do you even decide which room to dance in?" Jake leans forward as he speaks and Azriel lets out a soft laugh as he shrugs.

"I told Lily that I wanted to own a club so she made it happen. She decided on how to make the rooms on her own, actually she is the one that had made it what it is then gave it to me as a thank you gift. As for how they all choose which room they dance in it is up to how they feel when the time comes for them all to dance." I allow my eyes to meet Azriels as I replace all of the empty bottles with fresh ones.

"A thank you gift?" Cyrils deep voice fills the large room making my spine shiver at the sound and Azriel nods as he follows my movements with his deep gray eyes.

"Yes, I had found her in the woods when she was fifteen years old and took her in." I feel their eyes move to me as he speaks, but none of them seem to know what to say, so instead Jamie twists around the bar only to wrap his long legs on either side of Issacs body.

"I remember you telling me that I could touch." Issacs lips pull into a smirk at Jamies words and Azriel lifts a brow at them but remains silent about it as he looks to me once more.

"Lil, have you drawn out what you wish to do yet?" I set the last bottle of Whiskey onto the shelf before I turn around only to grab my bag from under the counter pulling one of my drawing books out of it only to set it on the bar in front of him.

"I am not finished, and I do not know when I will be able to do it, let alone finish, but as of now that is what I wish to do." He nods at me as he looks at the book and begins to lift the cover.

"We have this weekend off before we go on that trip they planned for us to go on." Jake looks at me as he speaks and I tilt my head. "I'm pretty sure we're all free so if you need a few extra pair of hands just give us a call or shoot us a text." The second he finishes a phone goes off and Issac moves back to pull his phone from his pocket only to chuckle as he reads the text.

"She no longer needs to, Jamie here already asked for her." He smiles up at Jamie as he speaks and Jake nods.

"Then tomorrow after school she can ride in the jeep with us." He shrugs as he speaks and Jamie snorts.

"You'll need a bigger car if you wish to drive her here. Now that Ala is rested he is not going to leave her side for another few days to a week before he needs to get some sleep again." Jake lifts a brow but doesn't ask what is clearly on his mind.

"I can drive her and Ala. I need to find out how to work with her for this Buddy thing anyway." Cyril shrugs as he speaks and all four of the men look to him in curiosity but none of them say anything about it, instead Jamie gives a low chuckle and looks to the beautiful man with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"If you really wish to fix the Buddy thing of yours then you should ask Lil if she'll dance with you tomorrow night." Azriel chuckles as he listens to Jamies idea but remains silent as he looks through my book looking for my newest drawings and I watch Cyrils raven black hair brush across his cheekbones as he tilts his head to look at me from beneath those long thick lashes of his making something within me hum in acceptance.

"Would you like to dance with me Lily?" I have never felt such pleasure at hearing a person say that name before, but when the word rolls past his plump lips on that deep voice, it makes my fingers ache to touch him and before I can stop myself I nod my answer to his question.

"Of course." Jamie chuckles at my answer before he slides off of the bar and takes one of Issacs large hands into his own making a gasp leave their lips and for a moment they only stare at one another. Then Jamies lips pull into a soft smile and he pulls on Issacs hand with a nod of his head as he moves a bit closer to the door leading upstairs.

"Come on Love, how about we get to bed?" A soft smile forms on Issacs face as he slides off of the stool he had been sitting on only to follow after Jamie as he makes his way to the door.

"Good idea James." Jamie frowns at Azriel for the use of his nickname only to roll his eyes at the man, but Azriel ignores him as he stands from his stool and stretches out his large body. "Come on Jake, I will show you to a room. I suppose you will stay up to speak with Lily, so when you get tired just tell her and she will show you to a room." He looks at Cyril as he speaks making him nod as he watches the large man walk over to the door with Jake following a step behind him. "From what you have so far I think the club will look amazing Lil." He smiles at me just before he pulls the door open disappearing in the darkness within and Jake follows with a lazy wave of his hand over his shoulder before he closes the door behind them.

"Do you need help with anything?" Cyrils deep voice fills the empty room a moment after everyone leaves and I shrug.

"All that needs to be done has been done. If you wish you may accompany me to a store to buy some paint." As an answer he slides off of the stool he has been sitting on and begins to follow me as I walk outside where I have one of my cars parked for whenever I may need it. He gives a low whistle as he takes it in, the sleek black paint shines because of the lights that rest around the parking lot, even the deep silver gray seems to sparkle against the low lights.

"Nice car." His deep voice is a low whisper as he takes it in and I tilt my head. I have never truly been able to see a beauty in cars, yes compared to most this one is very different, and in a way I suppose it is beautiful. Sammy is the one that had gotten me this car, he called it an old sixty seven Shelby GT Mustang, said it was worth a few dollars and to not allow anyone to harm it, and because it belongs to me nobody even dares to touch it.

"Do you wish to drive it?" The moment the words pass my lips his silver eyes move to mine and he stares at me as if wondering if I am being serious or not, and when he sees that I am serious he nods and gently takes the keys from my outstretched hand. I feel a shock leave his long fingers as they brush across the tips of my own making me jerk my hand away, but he remains frozen so I step around him and walk to the passenger side door. After a moment of remaining in the road he slowly turns around and walks to the driver side to open the door and slide into the seat. A soft smile forms on his face as he closes the door and slowly trails his large hands over the steering wheel before him before adjusting everything to his size, the moment he turns the key forcing the engine to life he lets out a low chuckle and looks to me with a sparkle in his bright silver eyes. For a moment he only stares at me, his eyes make something within me melt apart and snap away before it goes icy once more. His smile goes from excited to soft as he takes me in, and after a moment he looks to the mirror to adjust it before he begins to pull out of the parking lot. "You do not have to be so gentle with it." It is as if that is all he needed to hear before he spins the car around and begins to speed down the road towards the hardware store.

"This car is amazing." His deep voice is low with appreciation as he speaks and I shrug as I turn to look out of the window only to watch as the buildings fly by beside us. With his driving it does not take long before we pull into the large hardware stores parking lot. When he turns off the engine I push my door open and slide out to walk inside with him following just behind me. I watch as he grabs a cart and begins to push it through the aisles. His eyes never seem to leave me as I walk along the aisles picking up things that I plan to use for the club. "Lily, why is it that you need Ala with you?" My eyes are slow as they move away from the lights in front of me to meet his, and the moment they do his entire body seems to relax.

"He keeps people from touching me. When people touch me bad things tend to happen to them." His brows furrow but I look away to look at the lights once more.

"What do you mean?" His deep voice fills the empty store and I shrug.

"I do not like touch of any form. I allow for people I am close to, to touch me but I have to know that they are going to do it before it happens, if not I tend to harm them. If it is someone that I am not close to that touches me I tend to break their bones." He stares at me in slight shock, but I ignore it as I begin to fill the cart with the lights I want.

"What do you do when you dance and one of the people watching touches you?" I turn my eyes to him as I set the last of the lights into the cart and shrug.

"Azriel had made it clear to everyone that comes, not to touch me. If anyone tries they are either stopped by one of the others that had gone to watch or they are stopped by a worker that does not feel like cleaning the mess I leave." He nods at me as he follows me into the next aisle.

"What about when we dance tomorrow? If I touch you would you harm me?" His deep voice makes me pause as I walk through an aisle full of tape and brushes, but I tear my eyes away from them to look at him.

"I do not know what will happen. I may try to kill you not because I do not wish for you to touch me, but because you are the only person that I have met in eleven years that I wish would touch me and never stop. It is something I have never felt before and I do not like it." His bright silver eyes never once leave mine as I speak, I can see the curiosity that fills them but I ignore it as I turn away and begin to look at the different tapes in the aisle before me. Just as I reach out to touch one of the large rolls of tape I hear him move just behind me making my body stiffen. I watch as his large hand slowly moves in front of me, his long fingers only inches away from touching my arm making the hairs stand on end as if in anticipation of his touch but he does nothing to touch me as anyone else would.

No, his touch is soft, it is gentle, it is full of the same care and worry that rests within Jamies, Azriels, or even Sammys touch. It is the very opposite of what I had expected to come from such a large man, and it is able to make something that had long ago frozen inside of me, rumble with life as tingles roam to my hand from his, but I do not feel magic coming from him. I feel nothing but pure curiosity and a gentle care that not many of the people I meet would feel towards me. I watch as his fingertips slowly trail along the top of my hand, the rough skin of his fingers is oddly comforting as it brushes along my skin, but that is all he does as if afraid he will frighten me if he were to do anything more. "Then we will take it slow, everyday I will touch you just like this, then once you are used to that I will move somewhere else and wait for it to come just as easily as it is now. I am very patient with many things Lily and with you it will be no different. I will wait for you as long as you need me to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 9 7
They say what's in the past keep it in the past but I wanted to know all about my past. It was things that I didn't know and that I wanted and needed...
90 7 9
Clans, packs and covens, and other groups of supernatural creatures have created a special school for their descendants. Four kids from the Castel C...
191K 9.5K 23
Picture used in the cover isn't mine. Book 2- Can be read as a stand alone. Not a sequel of book 1. It's another character's story .... The supern...
7.2K 2.2K 49
⚠️ This is a true story, unfortunately. 🖤1st in a series ✅Completed I labeled this as teen "fiction" because my target age group usually thinks o...