Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Saiyan Blood

2.7K 64 9
By kadenzajinx

"Do you really think you are going to defeat Black with those pathetic moves?" Vegeta asked during one of their trainings sessions. They had been in the hyperbolic time chamber for three months.

"Damn it!" Mae was becoming increasingly frustrated. Using that frustration she sent more attacks at Vegeta. She had been working harder than ever, they had no other option but to beat Black and Zamasu.

"Now you are just getting sloppy. I've told you before that using your anger is good, but too much and your moves become predictable." He chastised her as he kicked her sending her flying.

"You're right." She wiped her mouth and calmed herself down pushing into super saiyan. "How about this then!" She yelled as she launched at him.

"Better but still not enough." He smirked as he blocked her attack.

For the next three months they continued to train each of them pushing each other to be better. On the final day they stepped up to super saiyan blue and went at each other with everything they had. In the end they broke through the time chamber causing it to crumble around them. They both stopped, covered in sweat and breathing heavy.

Dende and Mr. Popo came running to see the broken time chamber. Vegeta nodded to Mae and they both of them flew off to meet with Goku and Bulma. "Good luck, Vegeta, Mae." Dende called after them.

When they arrived back at Capsule Corp they changed their clothes and took a quick shower. By the time they were ready to go Goku had arrived. He had been successful in learning the Evil Containment Wave from Master Roshi. Without hesitation, they all climbed into the time machine and went back to the future. When they arrived they could tell that something was wrong.

"Where is Trunks?" Bulma asked looking around for her son.

"He's still alive but barely. His energy is fading." Vegeta said to his wife.

"You mean he is dying?!" Bulma exclaimed. "Why don't you guys get out there and go fight them!"

"No need. They are coming to us." Mae said crossing her arms. She finally felt ready for this fight.

Trunks arrived first with Mai but he was in bad shape. Bulma rushed to him "thank you sweetie for buying us time."

"Yea mom. They are coming." He said holding his side.

"I expected you would come back." Zamasu sneered.

At that moment Black destroyed their time machine. "There, now you can't run away."

"This place will be your final resting places." Zamasu laughed.

"The only ones who will be dying are you guys." Vegeta smirked.

"That's right we have a plan to beat you!" Goku yelled at them.

"Dad you have the jar right?" Mae asked when she noticed her father's hands were empty.

"Oh crap! I left it in the time machine!" Goku said realizing it was missing.

"Kakarot you idiot! That means it's been destroyed as well!" Vegeta snapped.

"Well it's not like I have anywhere to hold it!" Goku replied.

"You have your hands!" Mae stated. If they didn't have the jar then the containment wave would be useless.

"Oh yea I guess I didn't think about that." Goku scratched his head apologetically. "I guess we will have to beat them with our fists instead."

"Fine with me." Mae sighed.

"It's probably better this way." Vegeta added.

"Zamasu!" Suddenly Gowasu and the Supreme Kai appeared. "Lord Beerus has told me everything you've done!"

"Gowasu I didn't expect to see you here." Zamasu said in surprise.

"You must be the Gowasu from the timeline where Lord Beerus saved you." Black said flatly.

"How could a Kai cause such atrocities?!" Gowasu asked his apprentice in a disgusted tone.

"I couldn't sit by and let mortals ruin everything beautiful. Everything I do I do for justice!" Black said extending his arms above him. "I must say I didn't expect the chance to kill you a third time." He smiled evilly before he and Zamasu sent energy blasts at the Kais.

Vegeta and Goku were in front of the Kais before the blast hit them. When the smoke cleared it revealed they were super saiyan blue. Mae powered up and went to join them. "I recommend you guys leave. I doubt we will be able to protect you more in this fight." She said taking a position next to Goku.

"I won't leave. I can't leave." Gowasu said. "I know we can go find the super dragon balls and we will rewrite this wrong!"

"Hahaha! Good thing we destroyed the super dragon balls!" Black laughed manically.

"How could you?!" Gowasu fell to his knees.

"Come we should get somewhere safe." Shin said grabbing Gowasu's elbow. He led the Kai some place safe and the saiyans were ready to fight.

"So which one do you want?" Goku asked Vegeta.

"The one that looks like you obviously," Vegeta smirked.

"You think you can take him alone?" Goku asked.

"Of course I can, Kakarot!" Vegeta snapped.

"Alright then. Mae you're with me." Goku looked to his daughter who nodded in return.

With that the saiyans flew at their respective targets.  Vegeta grabbed Black and was shoving him through a building. Zamasu was caught off guard when he felt how much power Vegeta and Mae had gained. Goku and Mae coordinated their attacks against him. However they were still at a disadvantage with him being invincible.

"How is it that you have so much power?" Zamasu demanded from Mae. "You are a pathetic half-breed mortal!"

"It's because I have saiyan blood running through my veins!" Mae yelled back.

Goku used that opening to send energy blasts at Zamasu driving him into the ground. As the smoke cleared he simply got up and dusted himself off. Suddenly he felt that Vegeta was taking the upper hand against Black. As he went to try and help his counterpart Mae stopped him.

"If you want to go help then you need to get through us!" Goku said flying in for an another attack.

Zamasu scowled as he tried to find ways to get passed Mae and Goku but the saiyans weren't giving him the opportunity. They both could feel that Vegeta was over powering Black and if they could just find some way to beat Zamasu then they could win the fight. "Your mortal bodies are gifts from the gods yet the way you use them is disgraceful!" Zamasu yelled as he went to attack Goku.

"What's disgraceful is all this destruction you've caused all in the name of justice!" Goku yelled as he slammed Zamasu into the ground.

Suddenly Mae and Goku felt a sudden spike in Black's power. "Dad you feel that?" Mae asked quickly.

"Yea go help Vegeta, I'll stay here and take Zamasu!" Goku said looking to where Vegeta and Black were.

"Right!" Mae said as she flew off to meet Vegeta. When she arrived Black was holding a scythe made out of his energy.

"Welcome Mae. Now you and Vegeta can both witness my wrath!" Black grinned holding the scythe out ready to attack. "Now die saiyans!"

"Watch out!" Mae called as the blade sliced through the air. Narrowly missing Vegeta and Mae, the attack caused a rift in the sky to open. "What the hell?!" Mae and Vegeta said at the same time.

"Well this is unexpected. It seems I've attained a power that's beyond even my own understanding. It's amazing how fighting you saiyans has brought me to such a level of power!" Black laughed looking into the magenta colored rip.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Goku said as he joined Mae and Vegeta.

"I thought you were taking care of Zamasu!" Mae snapped at her father.

"I saw that huge rift and came to help!" Goku stammered.

"Well it doesn't matter now Kakarot. Since you are here you might as well fight." Vegeta said glaring at Black.

Just as they were about to attack him pink clouds poured out of the rift and started to make duplicates of Black. They surrounded the saiyans keeping them from attacking Black head on.

"They just keep coming!" Mae said as she kicked through a copy.

"Your effort is futile." Black laughed as he watched them fight.

"Oh yea?!" Goku exclaimed as he tried to use his instant transmission to get to Black, however for some reason it wasn't working. "Damn it I can't lock on to anything!"

"You can't use your instant transmission?" Mae asked in shock.

"No that rip must be the reason." Goku said throwing a punch at a copy.

"At this very moment Zamasu should be taking care of your friends. And after they're dead, we will kill you Mae, then Vegeta, and of course we are saving the best for last, you Goku." Black laughed.

"Trunks is with them." Vegeta reminded Mae and Goku. "There's no way he's going to lose."

"What the?" Black said using his instant transmission. When he vanished the rift closed causing the copies to disappear.

"Kakarot! Use your instant transmission now!" Vegeta said as he and Mae grabbed on to Goku.
Goku brought them to where Trunks, Bulma, and Mai were. Zamasu was there too but he looked as if something was wrong, like something had weakened him.

"What has happened to you?" Black asked Zamasu.

"These- These mortals they have more power than I imagined." Zamasu said trying to catch his breath. "They somehow managed to contain me in a jar and even though I was able to break free it weakened me."

"Perhaps we should show these mortals what true divine perfection is." Black grinned at his counter part.

"Yes I think you are right." Zamasu said as he pulled the potara earring off his left ear.

"They wouldn't?!" Shin exclaimed.

"Now mortals, witness a true god is about to be born!" Zamasu said as he put the earring on his right ear.

A bright light caused Mae to shield her eyes as Black and Zamasu fused into one. After the light faded, she looked and saw the one being had Zamasu's green skin and Black's saiyan hair, only it was white instead of pink. Even their clothes had fused together, he was wearing a black Kai uniform now. Mae, Goku and Vegeta stared in awe as they could feel the immense power coming off Zamasu.

"Behold my power! This form is justice! This form is perfection! I am the world, give praise unto me and worship me! All hail Zamasu!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 0 15
The beginning of a new story in the Dragon World. Following a tragedy, Noca, a young Saiyan on Earth, is forced to embark on a journey to discover wh...
42.5K 1.7K 41
[Book One of Tales of The Dragon's Pearl] -Love is the strongest force in the world. It is the greatness of a road leading towards the unknown- Livi...
13.4K 220 102
A young girl from the same future as future Trunks has to deal with the death of her father. Her older brother trains her but is soon killed by the a...
408K 9.5K 66
In Age 737, Planet Vegeta. Y/N was a low class saiyan warrior with a power level higher than average. He was sent of to Earth with his brother Kakaro...