Camerons little sister(Sammy...

By skyylewis

Talia, Camerons little sister is going on tour with him and a bunch of his friends. She likes Sammy but will... More

Chapter 1: The Call
Chapter 2: Seeing Cam
All Together Again
I'm Sorry
Wait what?
Meet up day
heart broken
Straight Foward
I didn't mean it
Welcome home Sammy
Congrats Mady and Cam
Planning
Wedding day
Partay
She isn't worth it
Getting Revenge
Saying goodbye
Flights to Nebraska
surprise!
Visiting
Visiting gone wrong
Getting them together
Lies.
Heart broken for the last time
Payback
Back to Nebraska
New book
Welcome to the world Blaze
R.I.P
Cams miracle
Graduation
Will she say yes?
Getting ready
Honey moon
New book update
New book up
NEW BOOK UPDATE

The New Start

7.7K 155 7
By skyylewis

SAMMYS POV :

3 weeks later we started to move in our new house. It was perfect. It was 2 story. The first floor had the kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry room,  a bathroom. then upstairs it had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. The bathrooms were huge. Then there was a basement. It was like another floor. It was really nice. It had a huge living room, a bathroom and a bedroom. Then there was an office area that was like a smaller bedroom. In the living room downstairs we just split it and made It a movie room and the other half had a pool table and a ping pong table.

Once we got everything moved in we layed there for a minute. Lia ran into the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard her yell "oh my gosh!"

"SAM!!!"

I ran in there "Yes honey?"

"I think I'm...."

(YOU GUYS COULD PROBABLY GUESS BUT THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK. IM MAKING A SECOND BOOK OF THIS THOUGH. IT'S GONNA BE GOOD AND PROBABLY BETTER SO I'LL UPDATE ONE LAST TIME TELL ING YOU GUYS IT'S UP. UNTIL THEN YOU SHOULD GO READ MY TAYLOR FANFIC! THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING HOPE YOU ENJOYED)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 646 46
Morgan is Nash and Hayes Griers' sister. Her best friends are Matthew Espinosa, Kelsey Miller, and Mackezie Hatfeild. Morgan, Kelsey, and Mack are go...
5.3K 38 47
New book!!! Yayyy meh! So this is a fanfiction of the new/ old Magcon together today. So Hunter, Brandon and Jacob etc are in it. I update this a lot...
535K 10.3K 41
Sabrina Dallas is positive that all Magcon boys only care about themselves. She has always refused to go along with her older brother, Cameron Dallas...
84.6K 1.4K 64
Hey guys! I'm Lydia. I am Nash & Hayes' sister. Hayes and I are twins. And I'm forced to go on the Magcon tour. What happens when Lydia meets all the...