SHELBY||PEAKY BLINDERS IMAGIN...

By Abb3y_x

Short stories with gifs of your favourite Peaky blinders characters. More

01||Tommy Shelby
02||Michael Gray
03||Tommy Shelby
04||John Shelby
05||Arthur Shelby
06||Finn Shelby
07||Isaiah Jesus
08||John Shebly
09||Tommy Shelby

Introduction

25.9K 64 0
By Abb3y_x

Hiiiii!!

This book will be of the Peaky Blinders cast! I'm currently working on a Tommy Shelby book but I thought I would post a imagines book in the meantime.

I really hope you guys enjoy this book as I have so many ideas. Requests are open, currently I'm not writing smut but maybe in future I will try.

If you want to request, fill in this information

Name
Character (s)
Face claim (optional)
Plot
Quotes (optional)

For the quotes it's optional but if there is a specific quote you would like me to use from an  episode then please let me know and I will try incorporate it into the imagine.

I will be putting a gif at the start of the imagine. They won't be too long maybe 100-200 words at the most. 

I really hope you enjoy this book.

-Abbey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 217K 180
ใ€Š ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ: ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ // ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ใ€‹ ๐–ฌ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐—†๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ โ็ฉฟๆˆ็Ž›ไธฝ่‹ๆ–‡้‡Œ็š„ๅฅณ้…โž . ๐–ฎ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐–บ๐—Ž...
1.1M 26.1K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
40.6K 1.7K 23
โ ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐„๐…๐“ ๐๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐‹๐… ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐.. ๐–๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐“๐€...
193K 5.2K 97
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...